Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

At What Age Would You Love to Die? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Age Would You Love to Die? (1352 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Like To Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Would You Love to Die? by larger20(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2005
When will you like to die?
If there is option to be young for ever, would u take it?
What is there is option for no death, would u rather live forever?
cheesy
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by layi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2005
I'll want to go when its time. God knows that. Hopefully i'll have lived to fulfillment.

As regards options for no death. I would choose that only if there was no heaven.
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by snazzydawn(f): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2005
same as layi!!!
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by hotangel2(f): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2005
I dunno jare.
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by Outkast(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2005
hmph!I'll post later, there's a quote here somewhere that applies to this.
Well not to old in the sense that I'll need help to use the bathroom or I'm ignored completely by my family, and God knows noone wants to die early either without fulfilling things you want to.
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by larger20(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2005
I think 90 is a good age to die..I will not be sad if i die in my 80s either......
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by Outkast(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2005
Alright I've found it."Do not fear death but rather the unlived life. There's no reason to live for a hundred years, just live"
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by larger20(m): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2005
so i am right then..what about abraham and his team that lived over 100 yrs? What cant we live up to that in this present generation?
Re: At What Age Would You Love to Die? by Outkast(f): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2005
larger_20 my dear there is nothing living up to 90, and as for the lliving like Abraham times and things have changed, although there are exceptions to the rule, it's not the same.

(1) (Reply)

MatureMe - I Just Registered Tonight / Deleted Topic / Edson Associate Recruitments From Tuesday Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.