Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE (13403 Views)

Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment / Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2014
massive academic and few non academic recruitment at federal university oye ekiti. Click on link and apply :http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/component/joomcareer/jobs
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
l
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls can i talk to you privately? I want to ask a few questions. 08129839184
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Trippledots(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2014
submitted an application o. i havent got any news or mail ever since. please anyone with an update from them?
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by ayoola190: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
none has received invitation.
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by ayoola190: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
The last recruitment test conducted was CBT
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Integrafamoo: 2:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Any invition pls? Hav not gotten any
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by generalife: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2014
I've nt gotten invitation likewise. The recruitment process may take a while
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
shortlisting is ongoing
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Samuel, do u work there or u applied?
500samuel:
shortlisting is ongoing

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by ElDeeVee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls i ve not heard anytin 4rm dem ooo...any info??
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
The list of candidates has been sent to various departments for further short-listing. You may be called soon. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Talk2mikeola: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
How soon will d shortlisting be?

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by amscholar001: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
I got a text today inviting me for a "written test" for GA position next week.
Does anyone have any idea what is meant by written test?
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by rescueteam: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
amscholar001:

Which dept do you applied to?? when is the test coming up next week. Pls be real and can you make a copy of your SMS known in this forum. I will really appreciate it.
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by amscholar001: 2:12am On Dec 05, 2014
rescueteam:

Which dept do you applied to?? when is the test coming up next week. Pls be real and can you make a copy of your SMS known in this forum. I will really appreciate it.

I guess you will just have to believe me.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by sollie123(m): 2:15am On Dec 05, 2014
amscholar001:

pls which department did you apply for?
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by alsudaes1(m): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2014
amscholar001:

I wonder why the guy is so pessimistic, even on the other 'fuoye is calling' thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Information for those who applied to faculty of science. The shortlisted candidates list has just been sent to d registry as at yesterday so no one has been called for test or interview yet. For those who applied to microbiology dept, only phd holders will be shortlisted. Thank you
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by ElDeeVee(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2014
aribitoye:
Information for those who applied to faculty of science. The shortlisted candidates list has just been sent to d registry as at yesterday so no one has been called for test or interview yet. For those who applied to microbiology dept, only phd holders will be shortlisted. Thank you
tanks 4 d info
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Trippledots(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2014
please any info from their engineering dept? thanks
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by orasam: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2014
aribitoye:
pls, will they employ a ph.d holder as an assistant lecturer or a graduate assistant? what or where is ur source for this kind of info? for now, I dnt believe ur info but thanks anyway!
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2014
orasam:

pls, will they employ a ph.d holder as an assistant lecturer or a graduate assistant? what or where is ur source for this kind of info? for now, I dnt believe ur info but thanks anyway!
how would they employ a Phd holder as GA or AL? if you dont believe the info i posted, u are free to verify. good day
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by orasam: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
aribitoye:

how would they employ a Phd holder as GA or AL? if you dont believe the info i posted, u are free to verify. good day
bt u said that only ph.d holders will be shortlisted in the department of Microbiology. Kindly, explain to me because I dont understand that sentence. Thanks!
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2014
orasam:

bt u said that only ph.d holders will be shortlisted in the department of Microbiology. Kindly, explain to me because I dont understand that sentence. Thanks!
There is nothing difficult in that statement that you shouldn't understand..'only Phd holders will be shortlisted' doesn't mean that they will be called for GA or AL. they will definitely be called for a higher cadre. in other words, no GA or AL was shortlisted in the dept of microbiology. Phd holders are placed on cadre Lecturer 2 and above. hope its clearer now?
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by orasam: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2014
aribitoye:

There is nothing difficult in that statement that you shouldn't understand..'only Phd holders will be shortlisted' doesn't mean that they will be called for GA or AL. they will definitely be called for a higher cadre. in other words, no GA or AL was shortlisted in the dept of microbiology. Phd holders are placed on cadre Lecturer 2 and above. hope its clearer now?
thanks for the explanation for it is clearer now but they advertised for the position of AL n GA in microbiology dept. so, what is their reason of not wanting to employ them again? or politics don enter d recruitment process?
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2014
orasam:

thanks for the explanation for it is clearer now but they advertised for the position of AL n GA in microbiology dept. so, what is their reason of not wanting to employ them again? or politics don enter d recruitment process?
maybe, but like i said earlier, u can always verify from other sources.
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
alsudaes1:

I wonder why the guy is so pessimistic, even on the other 'fuoye is calling' thread.
I'm wondering why too. What will be will be, no need to form desperado.
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
amscholar001:

Let's hook up.
Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by aribitoye(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2014
Information for those writing the test on wed 10th in mech/mech dept.
The test is going to be obj. Brush up ur engg maths, basic mechanical engg principles and formulas in thermodynamics, heat transfer, mechanics of machines, etc. Wish u all the best.

1 Like

Re: Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE by distinctguy: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
aribitoye:
Information for those writing the test on wed 10th in mech/mech dept.
The test is going to be obj. Brush up ur engg maths, basic mechanical engg principles and formulas in thermodynamics, heat transfer, mechanics of machines, etc. Wish u all the best.

Pls I sent a PM to u. Check your mail. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Multiple Graduate Trainees 2018 Job Recruitment / Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.