Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Shocking! Man Found Moving In A Body Bag Some Hours To His Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Man Found Moving In A Body Bag Some Hours To His Funeral (893 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) / AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat / "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Found Moving In A Body Bag Some Hours To His Funeral by bintexhimself: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
A grieving younger brother got the shock of his life after he found his sibling ‘wriggling around’ inside a zipped-up body bag in a morgue in Brazil. 54 year old Valdelucio Goncalves was found alive inside a body bag after doctors declared him dead.
Doctors claimed the man had suffered “respiratory and multiple organ failure” and declared him dead a few hours after his family took him to the hospital on Saturday August 23rd. His family then took what they believed was his corpse to the morgue inside the Menandro de Farias General Hospital in Salvador, northeast Brazil. The next morning Val’s brother Walterio was allowed into the morgue to dress his body ready for his funeral later in the day, only to get the shock of his life. Continue…

As Val’s brother approached the body bag, which had been laid on a table top all night, he saw it moving. Walterio told Brazil’s G1 website

“We had already made all the arrangements for my brother’s funeral. All I needed to do was put some new clothes on him, so he’d be ready for the undertaker to come and collect him.

“Workers at the morgue let me in, and showed me where he was lying, in a zipped-up body bag. But as I got closer I could see it wriggling. Then I saw it raising and falling as if he was breathing...Read more
Re: Shocking! Man Found Moving In A Body Bag Some Hours To His Funeral by Sehindemi(f): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2014
bintexhimself: A grieving younger brother got the shock of his life after he found his sibling ‘wriggling around’ inside a zipped-up body bag in a morgue in Brazil. 54 year old Valdelucio Goncalves was found alive inside a body bag after doctors declared him dead.
Doctors claimed the man had suffered “respiratory and multiple organ failure” and declared him dead a few hours after his family took him to the hospital on Saturday August 23rd. His family then took what they believed was his corpse to the morgue inside the Menandro de Farias General Hospital in Salvador, northeast Brazil. The next morning Val’s brother Walterio was allowed into the morgue to dress his body ready for his funeral later in the day, only to get the shock of his life. Continue…

As Val’s brother approached the body bag, which had been laid on a table top all night, he saw it moving. Walterio told Brazil’s G1 website

“We had already made all the arrangements for my brother’s funeral. All I needed to do was put some new clothes on him, so he’d be ready for the undertaker to come and collect him.

“Workers at the morgue let me in, and showed me where he was lying, in a zipped-up body bag. But as I got closer I could see it wriggling. Then I saw it raising and falling as if he was breathing...Read more
Like seriously,dis z hard to believe! shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Still Don’t Support My Music—olamide / collabo by psquare or dorobucci by marvin group which do you prefer? / Terry G Begins Pure Water Busines +pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.