Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Contact Of Companies That Buy Nylon And Plastic Waste Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Contact Of Companies That Buy Nylon And Plastic Waste Needed (952 Views)

Looking For Companies That Buy Palmkernel Shell, Nuts And Oil / Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Mlm That Buy Shares On The Nse Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Companies That Buy Nylon And Plastic Waste Needed by xristian19: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Please can anyone help me with contacts of companies that buy nylon and plastic waste for recycling any where in nigeria.kindly post your reply. Thanks!
Re: Contact Of Companies That Buy Nylon And Plastic Waste Needed by spotmataz: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
If there's any in Port Harcourt too, kindly include. Thanks.
Re: Contact Of Companies That Buy Nylon And Plastic Waste Needed by Nylonmanufactur: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
xristian19:
Please can anyone help me with contacts of companies that buy nylon and plastic waste for recycling any where in nigeria.kindly post your reply. Thanks!

I buy nylon waste do you still need buyers send an email to precilizy23@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Over 200 Billion To Be Disbursed In 10 Days. Grab Yours / Sailors in a Romance with Ladies this Ember + Introduces Free Drinks On Thursday / Wednesday 24th September 2014 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.