Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242134 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kachnov(m): 1:43am On Mar 21, 2015
harbayo20:
NOT EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY OPENED TO NIGERIANS WHO CRAVE FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...You could also visit my Facebook timelines to see different testimonies!....
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries and how to register!
dude please stop spamming every thread.No sense?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Obaino2013(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
ekeroyal:
Vacancy in Port Harcourt:

Title: Chemical Engineer

Desired course: Industrial chemistry, chemical engineering, etc

Minimum qualification: OND.

Qualified and interested candidates should send me a PM or even copy this message leaving their mobile and email. Sorry, pls I won't leave my mobile or email here.

Note: Candidate must be domiciled in Port Harcourt. Preferably around NTA road axis and its environs.
B.Eng Chemical Engineering. d*******@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
ekeroyal:

Qualified and interested candidates should send me a PM or even copy this message leaving their mobile and email. Sorry, pls I won't leave my mobile or email here.

Note: Candidate must be domiciled in Port Harcourt. Preferably around NTA road axis and its environs.
I will send you a pm. A chemical engineer is in need of a job and he resides as Rumokoro.
Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ekeroyal(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
3cycle:

I will send you a pm. A chemical engineer is in need of a job and he resides as Rumokoro.
Thanks
Hi friend,

Pls leave your no like the others have done.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2015
ekeroyal:

Hi friend,

Pls leave your no like the others have done.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by tribae: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2015
B. Eng Chemical Eng
Phone no/ 08185965550
Email/slidewithninnyangel@yahoo.com

ekeroyal:

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ceecee0703(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
ekeroyal:

bro am intetested. umehchisom87@yahoo.com phone..07035836262.thank you
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
A piece of Unsolicited advice:
Please try to make your email look professional.

If you're wary of Identity theft, aFirstLetterOfFirstName.LastName@Bleep.com should suffice.
It's 2015, people.

tribae:
B. Eng Chemical Eng
Email/slidewithninnyangel@yahoo.com

Obaino2013:

B.Eng Chemical Engineering. don3hard@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

If you're wary of Identity theft, aFirstLetterOfFirstName.LastName@Bleep.com should suffice.
It's 2015, people

How about mine?
My moniker@gmail.com?

Good morning smiley
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Obaino2013(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2015
TheRealAdonye:

It's 2015, people.

I have another one.
Thanks anyways
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by horlabissy(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls am interested! BSc. Industrial Chemistry, abolarin.olabisi@yahoo.com, 08110673210, tnx.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Lool, I guess you know the answer already.
Good Morning.
MizMyColi:

How about mine?
My moniker@gmail.com?

Good morning smiley
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
You're welcome.

Obaino2013:

I have another one.
Thanks anyways
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ciskenn(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
ekeroyal:

Industrial Chemistry
enyeribekennedy@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
ekeroyal:

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2015
ekeroyal:

. I stays around NTA road Location Precisely. I studied chemistry and my mobile line is 08037301731, Email:wizzaro2011@yahoo.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good day pals please can someone add his/her INEC experience to the CV (i.e distribution n registration as a corper) does it count as work experience?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hisable2: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Wizzaro2014 post=31912234][/quote]

I stays around NTA Rd. i hv B.Eng in chemical engineering. my email is hisable2002@yahoo.com, ph no 08064444423. i am result oriented and does my works with fear of God.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hisable2: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I stays around NTA Rd. i hv B.Eng in chemical engineering. my email is hisable2002@yahoo.com, ph no 08064444423. i am result oriented and does my works with fear of God. [quote author=ekeroyal post=31833251]Vacancy in Port Harcourt:
Note: Candidate must be domiciled in Port Harcourt. Preferably around NTA road axis and its environs.[/

I stays around NTA Rd. i hv B.Eng in chemical engineering. my email is hisable2002@yahoo.com, ph no 08064444423. i am result oriented and does my works with fear of God.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Jagabanthelion: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai,dis interview na war o. Organic reaction equations? Hw I wan take remember them na? SS2 work
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
BDM/Assistant Manager
El Bene Hospital

El Bene Hospital is medium size private hospital, located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in need of a suitable candidate to fill the position of Business Development Manager/ Hospital Manager.

Job Description:

Will be responsible for the day to day running of the hospital
To communicate the strategic plan in regard to business expansion, acquisition and marketing.
Responsible for creating business opportunities and develop business plans to achieve goals
Sets goals for attracting new customers
Must have good communication skills
Should have interpersonal interactive skills and able to relate to Management and Clients effectively
Prepare and ensure protocols are followed
Manage the staff: attendance, performance, and other human resource issues
Monitor the flow of finance: income and expenditure, daily, weekly and monthly
Manage accounts to ensure a balance in the financial operations and prepare monthly budget plan
Manage and monitor relationship with Health Management Organisations (HMOs)

Requirements:

Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Accounting, Marketing or any related field
Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience
Experience in Hospital and handling of Health Management Organisation (HMOs) related matters
Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Should be able to think outside the box
Must be a goal getter
Should have good command of English language
Must be highly computer literate
Must have good communication skills
Must be able to manage multiple tasks and pay attention to details.

EL BENE HOSPITAL|44, Isiokpo Street, D/Line|Rivers|Port Harcourt
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Verificaton Officers
Noesis Partners Limited

Noesis Partners Limited is a multidisciplinary firm that supports companies to undertake Bottom of Pyramid (BoP) initiatives. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of social and commercial business to attract and nurture cognitive capital that increases the sustainability and impact of organisations to their bottom line; be it financial, social or environmental.

Job Description

In line with CBN directives for all Nigerian Banks to carry out “Know-Your-Customer” exercise to confirm the details of their customers, Noesis Partners Limited has been assigned to conduct this exercise.
We require the services of physically active personnel for the role of Verification Officers to assist in carrying out this exercise across target local government areas within each of the aforementioned states.
Employment Status: Contract (Job can be done full-time or part-time)
Number of Vacancies: Twenty One (21)

Key Responsibilities

To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification of their credentials.
Scrutiny and verification of information regarding customers as narrated in their visitation form.
Preparation of verification feedback report upon concluding verification. This must be completed within a 24-hour period.
Filing and sorting of forms in the respective files along with snapshots, where applicable.
Coordination with Administrative Staff to facilitate decision making.

Job Requirements

Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Education: SSCE, OND (and above)

Skills/Personal Attributes Required

Honesty and integrity
Tactical and planning skills
Verification skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to follow instruction
Punctual and reliable

Remuneration
Officers are paid per address verification done, but the average Officer can earn between N15,000 and N40,000 cumulatively in a month, depending on quantity of work done. Payments are made on a weekly basis. Transportation subsidy is provided to cover the assigned addresses to the Officer.

Method of Application
This is predominantly a field job. If you have good territorial knowledge of ANY of these locations, meet up to the criteria, and are interested or know someone interested, kindly send us an application at info@noesisng.com or send SMS to 07025400084 with your full name and preferred State to express your interest
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Padoserve Limited is recruiting for an ICT company to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Requirements

Interested applicant must have full IT knowledge, and must be a HND/B.Sc holder in Computer Science or any Social Science related course.
He/she must be a goal getter, ready to exceed set target with little or no supervision
Interested applicants must have at least 3 years experience of Marketing ICT products such as Laptops, Desktop, Tablets, accessories, PABX, CCTV equipment and Smartphones.
He/she must have full knowledge of Port Harcourt market and it’s environ.
Successful applicant must be ready to resume immediately.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: consulting@padoserve.com using "Marketing" as subject of the mail.

Application Deadline 14th April, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
A reputable Microfinance Bank situated in Delta State, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Marketing & Business Development Officer
Qualification

Degree/HND/OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing and any other Social/Humanitarian disciplines.
Experience in Microfinance operations is an added advantage.

Skills Required:

Ability for product development and marketing;
Sound analytical skill; Amiable and passionate personality;
Flair for customer relationship management and Ability to mobilize savings.
In-depth knowledge of the workings of micro, small and medium enterprises;
Leadership and tactical management skill;

Remuneration
Attractive & competitive in line with industry standard.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter and CV to:

Head, Finance and Administration
Corporate Head Office,
Iye Plaza,
Km 4,324 Refinery Road,
Effurun.

P.O. Box 1519
Warri,
Delta State.
Or
E-mail: latestbankrecruitment@gmail.com

Application Deadline 20th April, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - As a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching
Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin, and to provide secondary and tertiary care to the then Midwestern Region (now Edo and Delta State) and its environs.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the under listed positions:

1.) Medical House Officer (for holders of MBBS)

2.) Dental House Officer (for holders of BDS)

3.) Radiographer Intern (for holders of Bachelor in Radiography)

General Requirements

Candidates are expected to have been provisionally registered with their regulatory bodies.
Candidates awaiting results need not apply.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
http://ubth.org/admin/library/Application%20Form%20%20For%20Employment2012.doc

Or obtained from the Office of the Assistant Director (Human Resources), free of charge between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm.

All completed Application Forms should be returned by hand to:

C. Igbelokotor
Assistant Director, Human Resources
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH),
Edo State,
Nigeria.
Or
By post to:
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 1111,
Benin City,
Edo State.

Remuneration
Remuneration is as applicable in the Federal Public Service of Nigeria.

Application Deadline 6th May, 2015

Interview Date
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend the interview scheduled as follows:

Tuesday 12th May, 2015 - UNIBEN Graduates
Wednesday 13th May, 2015 - Others/including Radiographers.
Time: 10.00am prompt.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2015
A fast growing indigenous company servicing the Upstream Sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry, with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is expanding her operations due to business growth. The company requires highly experienced and qualified professionals o fill the position in their Lagos and Port Harcourt offices:

Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive - Rotating Equipment

Ref: #004
Functional Area: Business Development - Rotating Equipment
Reports to: Business Development Manager

Overall Purpose of Job

Business development and sales of pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery in the upstream sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry.

Responsibilities

In-depth understanding and hands-on application of pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery products.
Meeting set sales target.
Identify application areas of pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products and services.
Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers.
Prepare and make effective product presentations on pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery to clients.
Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group.
Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
Produce penetrating strategy for each OEM product.
Prepare quarterly reports for OEMs.
Collate client- specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
Generate Request for Quotation (RFO) and Purchase Orders 1 P0) br pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery.
Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
Collate and communicate business intelligence on pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery.
Assist wet the preparation of tenders.
Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
Reconcile customers accounts and ensure proper documentation.
Provide regular updates on plans and progress.
Demonstrate consistent business development success and target - driven achievement.

Person Specification

A Mechanical Engineering graduate of a tertiary institution.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Development/Technical Sales of pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery in the upstream subsector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
Proven business contacts in the upstream sector of Nigeria's CM and Gas industry.
Proven track record of winning businesses for pumps, compressors and or turbo machinery.
Proven account management experience in the upstream sector.
Self-motivated.
Good written, presentation and oral communication skills.
Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.

Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive - Well Testing

Ref: #003
Functional Area: Business Development - Well Testing

Overall Purpose of Job

Developing business and providing well testing services including conventional and multiphase technology.

Responsibilities

In-depth understanding and hands-on application of well testing technology including conventional and multiphase flow meters.
Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of welt testing products and services.
Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
Prepare and make effective presentations on the application of well testing technology to clients.
Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group.
Collate client - specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
Assist in preparing tenders.
Interfacing with regulatory agencies and following up with submitted Well Testing tenders.
Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO) for well testing.
Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved a Collate and communicate business intelligence on the sales and applications of welt testing technology and services.
Ensure full payment for all supplies and services,
Reconcile customers' accounts and ensure proper documentation.
Demonstrate consistent business development success and target-driven achievement.

Person Specification

A graduate of Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry Biochemistry or a related discipline.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Development/Technical Sales of well testing technology (conventional and multiphase flow meters) and services in the upstream sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
Flare for selling.
Good working knowledge of the Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry (Upstream sector)
Proven ability to advise clients.
Proven track record of winning businesses and meeting sales set sates target for well testing technology and services.
Self-motivated.
Good written, presentation and oral communication skills. Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.

Job Title: Business Development Manager

Ref: #002
Locations: Lagos & Port-Harcourt
Functional Area: Business Development (Oil and Gas, Upstream)
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer

Overall Purpose of Job

Managing a team tasked with meeting the company's business targets in the upstream sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas Industry.

Responsibilities

Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company's business target
Ensuring company's growth objectives are attained.
Articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization's business goal.
Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company's business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
Interfacing with regulatory agencies and following up with submitted tenders.
Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.

Person Specification

A good university degree. An MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
Robust and high level contacts in the lOCs, Marginal fields and regulatory bodies,
An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
A role model.
A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Excellent relationship management skills,
Proven ability to deliver business targets leading a Business Development team,
Proven ability to advise and convince clients
Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
Excellent people management skills.
Integrity.

Job Title: Business Development Executive - Strategic Procurement

Ref: #001
Functional Area: Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager

Overall Purpose of Job

Business development and procurement of strategic items and tools in the upstream sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry.

Responsibilities

Collate business intelligence on strategic items and materials in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas industry.
Generate Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders lPO) for strategic items,
Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ) for strategic items and tools.
Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
Ensure appropriate validation of purchase orders.
Follow up on all submitted RFOs.
Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
Maintain comprehensive filing system.
Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables,
Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
Ensure reports on your accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sates targets are fully achieved.
Assist with the preparation of tenders.
Reconcile customers' accounts and ensure proper documentation.
Demonstrate consistent business development success and target - driven achievement.

Person Specification

A good university Degree.
Minimum of 2 years experience generating business and supt chain management in the upstream sub-sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry (Upstream sector).
Proven business contact in the upstream sector of Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
Proven track record of winning businesses for strategic items and tools.
Proven supply chain management experience.
Proven account management experience in the upstream sector,
Good relationship management skills.
Self-motivated.

Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive - Flow Control

Ref: #005
Functional Area: Business Development - Flow Control

Overall Purpose of Job

Developing Business and Sales of Valves, Fittings, instrumentation and Hoses to clients in the upstream sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry.

Responsibilities

In-depth understanding and hands-on application of valves, fittings, instrumentation and hoses.
Meet sales target
Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products and services.
Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance key customers.
Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
Collate client - specific intelligence on valves, fittings, instrumentations and hoses and produce weekly reports.
Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO) for valves, fittings, instrumentation and or hoses.
Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
Collate and communicate business intelligence on valves, fittings, instrumentation and hoses.
Reconcile customers accounts and ensure proper documentation.
Demonstrate consistent business development success and target-driven achievement.

Person Specification

A Mechanical Engineering/Electro-Mechanical Engineering graduate of a tertiary institution.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Development/Technical Sales of valves, fittings, instrumentation and hoses in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry.
Intelligence gathering skills.
Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
Proven business contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria's oil and gas industry.
Proven track record of winning businesses and meeting set sales target on valves, fittings, instrumentation and hoses.
Proven account management experience in the upstream sector of Nigeria's Oil and Gas industry.
Self-motivated.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a cover letter highlighting why they should be considered for the job and recent copies of their CV's electronically to: resourcing_2015@yahoo.com

Note:

Make the reference number of the role you are applying for the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.

Application Deadline 2nd April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nanauju(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Pls house, I need a part time job in port harcourt
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
nanauju:
Pls house, I need a part time job in port harcourt

Please expanciate - Your Qualification, Examples of Job you can do and other necessary stuffs
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
A fast growing Event Centre located in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Accounts Officer
Qualification and Competence

Possess HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
Ability to operate accounting soft-wares package(s).
Proficient in Micro Excel and Word a must.
Professional qualification is an advantage.
Conversant with inventory documentations and maintaining of books of account.
Ability to prepare detailed final accounts.

Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the professional experience and qualities above should apply stating boldly "Accounts Officer" as job position and attached comprehensive curriculum vitae to: uyoretail@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Application Deadline 9th April, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
A Pharmaceutical company in partnership with an American NGO, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Area Manager
Locations: Enugu, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Lagos
Requirements

Must be Pharmacist (B.Pharm.)/ B.Sc.
Experience: 5 years, minimum of 3 years experience in similar position.
Computer literate: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
Valid Driver Licence.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: pharmadvert1@gmail.com While mailing, use this format on the subject: Position applied for /Location/Qualification/years of experience e.g Medical Representative/Lagos/B.Pharm/2 years.

Note: Only short listed candidate will be contacted.

Application Deadline 9th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Novelle Center - We are an international Health and Safety training center and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health, Safety and project management is at the core of your business whatever and wherever you operate.
We believe that with the right skill you can achieve anything anywhere and anytime. With more that 4 years in the business of training we have attained the heights of sound training ethics and standard quality service.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
Reference Code: NIC-AFA-2015
Roles And Responsibilities

Act as integrator of quality training services. Ensure delivery of commercial, certified and internationally recognized training courses.
Supervise quality of training services.
Deal with accreditation and certification issues.
Analyzes the delivery of services of the input department (marketing and sales) and ensure targets are met.
Analyzes the delivery of services of the process department (operations) and ensure targets are met.
Build and maintain the reputation of the company.
Develop, propose, and enforce departmental policies and procedures across departments.
Maintain record and filing system across departments.
Collect all feedback forms and evaluate them for continuous improvement.
Set up and follow up achievement of financial targets in the company.
Process all accounts, invoices and reconcile all cash inflow/outflow.
Reconcile all payments, transfer and refunds.
Follow up payments of FIRS and RIRS taxes, Ministry levies (sanitation, posters, stickers, and environmental).
Attend to all calls, emails for registrations.
Provide registration forms for interested candidates.
Cleanliness of office.
Prepare all book of accounts.
Tax returns.
Payroll administration.
Procurement of office items.

Qualification and Experience/Requirements

HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
At least 2 years practical experience in Accounting, financial management, people management skills, leadership and most importantly a good organizing skills.
Additional certification is an advantage.
Qualified responsible females are encouraged to apply.
Preferred Gender: Female.

Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Ref No: NIC-MS-2015
Roles and Responsibilities

Achieve sales target and conduct market research
Building up customer base and create marketing budget
Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services
Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
Manage new and existing customers’ accounts.
Monitor competitors activity
Evaluate marketing campaigns
Build proposals and create partnerships
Source and secure sponsorships
Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities
And liaise with relevant Governmental officials and foster relationship that will enhance my marketing campaigns.
Handle all PR and charges necessary for marketing engagements with relevant officials and center in campaigns.

Qualification and Experience

HND/B.Sc.
1 - 2 years experience in services or consumer marketing.
Ability to consistently achieve sales target compulsory.
No preferred gender.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a well prepared cover letter and valid CV's to: jobs@novellecenter.com with a reference code: NIC-AFA-2015.

Note: Only well referenced applications will be treated.

Application Deadline 31st March, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nanauju(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
routerman:

Please expanciate - Your Qualification, Examples of Job you can do and other necessary stuffs

I'm a student so I just have SSCE. I can do waiting jobs or jobs that require shifts

I stay at choba

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.