Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242035 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by macaranta(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Interesting
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Ekob(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
mrbarbecue:
An experienced Art teacher with love for teaching kids is needed in a school @Mgboba, if interested call 08101512310. You must reside within Choba, Mgboba and NTA axis.

i reside in Choba.axis.pls by kids do you mean primary schl kids or kidergaten ? pls i nid more explanation..
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by riqblaze(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please is there any opening in Port Harcourt for B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering? I don't have much experience yet, just the little I got as an intern
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Schipolkky2211: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Please house! who has an idea of T-fare from port harcourt to Brass LNG. I need this urgently.

Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
riqblaze:
Please is there any opening in Port Harcourt for B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering? I don't have much experience yet, just the little I got as an intern

I suggest you find and locate thread for entry level or starters it will make whole lot of sense.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Schipolkky2211:

Please house! who has an idea of T-fare from port harcourt to Brass LNG. I need this urgently.

Thanks
just hold 4000 naira.... You take a taxi from park to yenagoa which is 1k2, then you take another taxi from yenagoa to ogbia fr 500 naira, then u take a both from ogbia to brass.. I am from brass anyway, what are your reasons for wanting to travel down there let me see if its something I can get information for u for...
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by monlawal(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Are they no jobs in Port Harcourt anymore?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
monlawal:
I taya oo

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mrbarbecue: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
@ Ekob, I mean primary pupils
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ekenzzi: 5:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Please o by the special grace of God am a graduate of architecture and am so much in need of a job no matter the location and the job nature except marketing. Please anyone should help me please, and I do reside in port harcourt and my number is 08037398261. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by uchechimark(f): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Unique Primary and Secondary school is currently recruiting Teachers . The school is located at Happy street at Rukpokwu PH, interested folks should contact me on uchechimark8@gmail.com den I will inbox u d details.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2016
monlawal:
In fact I tire oh
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by patako: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2016
uchechimark:
Unique Primary and Secondary school is currently recruiting Teachers . The school is located at Happy street at Rukpokwu PH, interested folks should contact me on uchechimark8@gmail.com den I will inbox u d details.
Madam,help us post details here for people like us that have interest. Thank you
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
IHate9ja1:

In fact I tire oh

most jobs are internally advertised and recruitment done secretly.There many jobs available in ph but HR of most companies bring in their own candidates and engage them in various openings.is happening where I am at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
hartson:

most jobs are internally advertised and recruitment done secretly.There many jobs available in ph but HR of most companies bring in their own candidates and engage them in various openings.is happening where I am at the moment.
It is well,I also heard of a coy here where slots are shared amongst the Oga's.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rummmy: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
nawa ooooooooo....there is god ooo
hartson:

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Trendishine: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2016
petengine:
QATAR PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY DOHA
Opposite to 'Toyota Tower'
P. O. Box 756, Doha, State of Qatar
Tel. (+974) 4033 8000
Fax (+974) 4432 470
Email: qapco2015@outlook.com,career@qapco.com.qa
Job Ref/Qatar Petrochemical/Oil/2015

Subject:QATAR PETROCHEMICAL RECRUITMENT

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences
were found suitable for the requirements of Qatar Petrochemical
Company Ltd.
For verification and screening you are to submit your Resume/CV as
soon as Possible.
Mr Muhammad Abu
Human Resource Manager
Qatar Petrochemical

Send your cv to:qapco2015@outlook.com

i got the above email yesterday please how real is it?
thanks
my broda its fake. when we see the real one we wld know. but let me educate you a little on international job offers like this n letters.. any of this letters that comes with e-mails ending wif, yandax.com, outlook.com,gmail.com et e all..instead of the company's website..and a mail created on the name of the companies website, begin to forget that message.. its most probably a fake..some cld even send you a form. so those are some of the things u could luk out for n manymore though...at thesame time, real messages also comes from many of these companies in the gulf..most would call you on the phone, but you look at most signs, especially 4 signs like that so u cld identify d real from the fake..i hope that helps..

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ekenzzi: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2016
uchechimark:
please madam am interested and I've sent you a mail. Thanks!!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by switkaka(f): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Vacancies for Compex Certified Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument Technicias for an urgent offshore commissioning project. The technicians should be well acquainted with offshore/onshore operations.
Qualifications: Bosiet/ Huet ( compex hazardous location training)
Send your cv to info@logroplusconsulting.org
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by eHustler(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that you have been successful in the first stage
of the selection/recruitment process for the Internship position at
CEDSI.

You are by this mail invited for an interview on Tuesday the 23rd of
February, 2016. Time is 9am prompt, Venue: 20 Tip-Top Street,
Psychiatric road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt.

Note: - There will be strict adherence to time. No African time please,
as this could disqualify you.
- Come with your writing materials (pen, pencil, eraser, ruler,
calculator)

Who is on board with me?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by monlawal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
We are in the same boat. How far, what you got?
eHustler:
Dear Applicant,

CEDSI.

calculator)

Who is on board with me?

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by eHustler(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
monlawal:
We are in the same boat. How far, what you got?

Welcome on board bro.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by monlawal(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thanks. Any idea what to expect?
eHustler:

Welcome on board bro.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by techskulz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
eHustler:
Dear Applicant,

CEDSI.

calculator)

Who is on board with me?
I got the same email bro
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rhemahil(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
eHustler:
Dear Applicant,
This is to inform you that you have been successful in the first stage of the selection/recruitment process for the Internship position at CEDSI.
You are by this mail invited for an interview on Tuesday the 23rd of February, 2016. Time is 9am prompt, Venue: 20 Tip-Top Street, Psychiatric road, Rumuigbo, Port-Harcourt.
Note: - There will be strict adherence to time. No African time please, as this could disqualify you. - Come with your writing materials (pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, calculator)
Who is on board with me?
Am onboard guys.... Wats d questions like?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by eHustler(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
monlawal:
Thanks. Any idea what to expect?

Nope!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kbarka(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2016
hello guys can one gate crash I stay close by.and is it for IT students or Graduate interns
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cmonek(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
cool..
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2016
this is very helpful for I.T students
5 Ways to Easily Secure your SIWES Placement:
http://www.eduansa.com/5-ways-to-easily-secure-your-siwes-placement/
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Waksdabos(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
Pls someone should help with an accounting firm where internship can b undertaken in port Harcourt. Am new in town
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by obinna2nv(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
This thread is getting quiet. cc routerman
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2016
obinna2nv:
This thread is getting quiet. cc routerman
That's PH for you,one of my big brothers here would relocate out of town soon,why I on my part is diversifying into investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.