Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (241835 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
firstfuckson:
A reputable e commerce platform is recruiting young vibrant sales persons for the role of sales representative in its port Harcourt office. Minimum qualification is OND. Persons must be resident in port Harcourt and its environs. The candidate must be able to sell new e-commerce products to clients and should be tech savvy and passion driven. If interested, send your cv to careers@spacepointe.com
Is this a marketing position?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Twinkle62(f): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Is this a marketing position?
U r Cin is for sales prsn n u r still asking

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Twinkle62(f): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Twinkle62:

Do u nid glasses cool
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintkeppy:
. How about sales Rep. Drop ur contact lemme link u up!
09031550795:sori pls is it only sales rep job uve gat?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by FocusHubNigeria: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
A meetup you don't want to miss..happening this Wednesday, 12 noon at the Grand venice Hotel, 1st Artillery, Port Harcourt. Invite someone

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hannah8307(f): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
ugosonics:

Patience is a virtue. You never knew what u missed . u had no patience to get what it was. First of all let me ask you, how many people did you see their that day. Or do you think if dey were not gaining anything they will still be dere. My dear what u don't know is bigger than you. Since you really wanted to know what the company was all about why didn't you meet one of them and he will explain to you. The moment we start changing our mindset the better for us. Most of us depend on JOB , I call it J= journey O= of B=borrowers. And that's why we keep on remaining POOR. P=passing , O= over O=opportunities R=repeatedly. If you want to know , the company is into information and logistics . they disseminate health talks to people in Nigeria knowing fully well that by the year 2020 many Nigerians will suffer from one chronic disease or the other. You don't receive salary rather you receive earnings from the company which you will come back here to thank me one day. They are afflicted with WHO, AMerican centre for disease and control, scientific advisory board, is a life changing opportunity I bet you that. Is an opportunity for everyone to join. If you really want to know more or you want to join
Call 070 668 39330 or send a message on WhatsApp -07053 3178 14
u people are not truthful. I live very close to this place and I have seen the heartache, disappointment, brainwashing and time wasting u have caused a lot of people. please dear if u have excess money u can try them to test the truthfulness of my word.

6 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Twinkle62:

Haven't you seen an indoor sales person before? undecided
BTW if you can't answer a simple question politely just ignore next time. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Twinkle62:

Do u nid glasses cool
And you aren't the one I even asked the question to? Quoting yourself! See your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Twinkle62(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Trina0936:

And you aren't the one I even asked the question to? Quoting yourself! See your life undecided
Lolzzzzzz grin grin
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ugosonics: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
hannah8307:

u people are not truthful. I live very close to this place and I have seen the heartache, disappointment, brainwashing and time wasting u have caused a lot of people. please dear if u have excess money u can try them to test the truthfulness of my word.

What are they not truthful about. What was the orientation you got? I guess you entered expecting to making money that day
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Waksdabos(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello, I studied accounting & i've got 2yrs experience practicing. Any info where accounting services are needed around d metropolis of PH pls link me up.
Thanks.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 2:41am On Sep 21, 2016
A rapidly growing Telecoms infrastructure Company is seeking to recruit experienced engineers for her operations in Rivers State.
For easy identification of talent, the under listed criteria should be considered when applying:

1. Candidate must have graduated with either a B.SC or HND in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Electronic/Electrical
2. Working experience in the telecoms sector with a bias towards power is an added advantage.
3. Must demonstrate drive and dedication towards completing projects within stipulated time line.
4. Must have evidence of ability to manage and drive all types of people in the field.
5. Must be ready to take OWNERSHIP of assigned responsibilities (No buck passing please!)
6. Must be able to understand and balance the concept of TIME, COST, and QUALITY viz a viz expectation from customers.
7. Must be able to analyze different parameters on the field and provide solutions.
8. Must have an uncanny ability to maximize MS Suite.

If you think you are the person we want, then send an update resume to algebrandsolutions@gmail.com

For those who are willing and ready to relocate to Port Harcourt, send your resume as well.

This offer closes by Wednesday 21st September 2016.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 2:44am On Sep 21, 2016
There's this new mall along Odili road called The Marketplace. It's opposite Mountain of Fire church. Positions available now from what I learnt are mainly for SSCE and ND holders. If you are a graduate and have sales experience you can still check them out. Information tech guys can also check them out. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by royalty295(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello house, Am a lady and a graduate of media Arts. Sitting at home is really frustrating and am looking out for ladies who want to go out there and jobhunt (jobhunting alone is very boring). Pls quote me if u'r interested. Thanks embarassed
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kamikaze2458(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
hartson:
what IT certifications do you have now?
CCNA and MCITP
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by wealthy367: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Get to earn for yourself and be your own boss. Acquire new skills that will fetch you income, while you work at your own pace.
Learn how to make bags and clutch purses, sandals, slippers, belts, hair accessories, throw pillows, blinging of t-shirts and lots more. Call Valaposh Creations on 08131081834
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
PromiseUche:

Add me on wassap or call me, let's plan 08081938081

okay
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by adren(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
a graduate of metallurgical and materials engineering open to undergoing training and/or internship in any engineering firm needs a job in portharcourt.. please quote me if you need my details
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
crudedude:
There's this new mall along Odili road called The Marketplace. It's opposite Mountain of Fire church. Positions available now from what I learnt are mainly for SSCE and ND holders. If you are a graduate and have sales experience you can still check them out. Information tech guys can also check them out. Cheers.
Pls do you know the exact address and exactly what they do there?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Speeddial(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please help out, I really do need a job, I read Chemistry.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by royalty295(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=ugosonics post=49583054]

Chat me up on WhatsApp 07053 317 814 let's talk. Strictly on business sorry I need my fellow ladies,tnx.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by royalty295(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2016
ugosonics:

Chat me up on WhatsApp 07053 317 814 let's talk. Strictly on business
Sorry, i will prefer a lady for some reasons
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by hartson(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2016
kamikaze2458:
CCNA and MCITP
sorry the position has been filled.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kamikaze2458(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2016
hartson:

sorry the position has been filled.
. Ok if there's any other IT position, pls let me know. Tnx
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello house, Am a lady and a graduate of media Arts. Sitting at home is really frustrating and am looking out for ladies who want to go out there and jobhunt (jobhunting alone is very boring). Pls quote me if u'r interested. Thanks

I am interested.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Annie2059: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
royalty295:
Hello house, Am a lady and a graduate of media Arts. Sitting at home is really frustrating and am looking out for ladies who want to go out there and jobhunt (jobhunting alone is very boring). Pls quote me if u'r interested. Thanks embarassed
I am
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by fejeerow(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
royalty295:
Same here.. I m in
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by baby8ace(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls if any job opportunity in ph contact me on henry4luve9@gmail.com, I study mathematics nd statistics, currently staying in choba.i like teaching job too

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.