Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (241837 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by athorello(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
If you're an experienced male tailor based in PH, contact me for an interesting business discussion and investment opportunity. We're looking towards changing the fashion stratosphere.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by oscarvicto(m): 4:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Eve62:

I'd like to send you a mail too. Can I do that. Im in PH.

yes u can....
oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by CellTabRepairs: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by umasucre(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
nnemak:
If you are a candidate with HND in Upper Credit and Distinction, not more than 26 years, served (NYSC) in the last 2years, have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Detail Oriented, smart with good communication skills and a great attitude; Please report with all your Original Credentials to ICS Limited Office at 19 Ohaeto Street,by CFC Bus-top, D-line Porthacourt effective tomorrow(18th Jan 2017) between 08am-12pm ONLY for an urgent employment opportunity with a leading financial institution in Nigeria
Good evening please I have Bsc business education (management option) can I come?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by lionphil(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
umasucre:

Good evening please I have Bsc business education (management option) can I come?

Just apply and stop asking questions... Whenever u see a vacancy, apply immediately even if you feel it isn't for u. No one will beat you. Make una no dey ask questions like person wey no go school.

4 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nwosu35: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nwosu35: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2017
OND mechanical kindly send your C.V. And cover letter to Chibuikenwosu35@gmail.com so l can forward, thanks.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Emy4u(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
[i][/i]Don't know why this thread is so boring? Are there no vacancies in Portharcourt? Please let's help our job seekers just as i'm doing now. It won't take much of our time.

An Engineering Construction company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment a technically sound and result oriented individual to fill the following vacant position:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Ref Code: MCLR/AD/01/17
Salary: Attractive

Description: Responsible for handling front office reception and administrative duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities
• Provide a professional face for the company at all times
• Answer phone calls in a polite tone and re-direct calls to respective departments/team member.
• Perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc.
• Assist with preparation for bid/tender submission.
• Greet all clients and visitors, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining high level of confidentiality.
• Greet guests upon arrival in a professional manner and direct them appropriately.
• Assist with general questions or inquiries.
• Perform other admin duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
• A minimum of HND/ B.A. or B.SC. in a relevant field.
• At least 1 year experience as a Secretary or Front Desk Officer.
• Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
• Must possess excellent oral and written English skills
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Excel and Word.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required.
• Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt

Qualified candidates should send CVs and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to mclrecruitment@yahoo.com on or before April 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Emy4u(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Nationality: Nigerian

About The Firm
A foremost player in Marine/Oil and Gas Servicing with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt need the services of a Finance Manager to be based in its Port Harcourt office with occasional travels to Lagos. Salaries attached to this role compares favourably with the industry standard.
Job Description
• Auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Analysing and evaluation of monthly accounts, reviewing actual performance against budget, identifying trends and highlighting variances, providing accurate management information to the Managing Director.
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Dealing with insolvency cases
• Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients/suppliers and associated organisations
• Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
• Effective management of subordinate personnel in terms of performance assessment, skills development, career path planning, managing workloads and deadlines
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
• Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
• Advising on tax and treasury issues;
• Reviewing General Ledger entries to ensure completeness and accuracy of Business financials
• Reviewing account reconciliations in line with the Corporate criteria for quality and driving quick resolution of any identified defects or failures
• Support internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information
• Primary contact for the Businesses, responding timely and accurately to queries/clarifications raised
Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or other Business related field and 7-10 years progressive accounting or finance experience
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA)
• Experience of Managing Processes, Financial Reporting, Analysing Information, Developing Budgets
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Office Outlook, and Financial Software

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

• Understanding and knowledge of an active commitment to promoting equal opportunities
• Knowledge of Nigerian tax law and other related statutory laws.
• Understanding and knowledge of the requirement for confidentiality
• Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
• Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
• Demonstrate respect, openness and genuineness in developing working relationships with others and contribute to positive working relationships in a team
• Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
• Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
• Working knowledge in an accounting package-
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
• Work without direct supervision
• Ability to undertake occasional travel
• To be able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends when required.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter in one document to recruiterforjobs2015@gmail.com. Closing date is April 21, 2017. We will revert to only shortlisted candidates.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pls fellow Nairalanders, sincerely sorry to derail this thread, I am in need of someone to assist me with accommodation around GRA in Port Harcourt pending when I will be able to stand on my own, I just secured an offer, but no accommodation, I am willing to share responsibilities though. You can PM me if U are willing to assist. Please Help a brother, getting a job where U know nobody isn't easy.Am based in Lagos.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
sunnymighty:
Pls fellow Nairalanders, sincerely sorry to derail this thread, I am in need of someone to assist me with accommodation around GRA in Port Harcourt pending when I will be able to stand on my own, I just secured an offer, but no accommodation, I am willing to share responsibilities though. You can PM me if U are willing to assist. Please Help a brother, getting a job where U know nobody isn't easy.Am based in Lagos.

Must you live in GRA, why not look for self contain in it's environs and rent
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
careytommy7:

Must you live in GRA, why not look for self contain in it's environs and rent

I said around GRA, more over I can't afford one on my own nw, bn out of job for sometime, I need time to get back on my feet again.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by umasucre(f): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
lionphil:

Just apply and stop asking questions... Whenever u see a vacancy, apply immediately even if you feel it isn't for u. No one will beat you. Make una no dey ask questions like person wey no go school.
Tnx buh no tnx....
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by chibuikepeter: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
I need a teaching job in PH.
I am an Electrical Engineering graduate with a second class honours (Upper Division), done with NYSC. I can teach Physics and Mathematics very well. Please NL's help a brother I want to fix myself somewhere as I await for that dream job. Thanks
My email is chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Good afternoon, following your application, the Human Resources Manager of PMC LTD invites you for a job interview.
Venue: No. 98 Ada George road, PortHarcourt, opposite Tonninno filling station. 
Tried the address on the Web, nothing came up?
I no Wan enter one chance
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by CellTabRepairs: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2017
BUSINESS U Should Do Right Away!
Small business you say?.NGN 30k(about $100 min) average daily is possible &more! U do the sum for what is being averaged per month! Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. Educated? Start small but grow, package it well, employ others, while U supervise.This is guaranteed with depth of skills & acumen in smartphones & Tablets Repairs business.. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Click My Name & Signature to view and get it directly
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rossyc(f): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
IHate9ja1:
Good afternoon, following your application, the Human Resources Manager of PMC LTD invites you for a job interview.
GNLD
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
rossyc:

GNLD
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
IHate9ja1:
got d same msg
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Analee:
got d same msg
Am scared off that side of PH!
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2017
IHate9ja1:
Am scared off that side of PH!
bt av u confirmd?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Charlieubochi:
PROGRAMME OFFICER

PMC LTD is a Canadian based NGO with offices in Africa,we partner with SAB (Scientific Advisory Board) and ACDC (American Center for Disease Control). We are currently searching for vibrant,intelligent and energetic youths in Nigeria to end poverty in Africa. At the heart of this vision is the transformation of the lives of people who live in poverty, empowering them to have a brighter future. PMC LTD works in more than 30 countries and has been operating in Nigeria since 2003. The Nigeria Country programme focuses on poverty eradication, Community Health and, Accountable Governance including humanitarian response and Gender equity.

BASIC INCENTIVES

* Every successful candidate after the screening exercise will be trained if qualified the candidate will be eligible for an international training in either South Africa, Dubai, or California
* Each candidate during the training will receive monthly bonuses after which will be placed on a progressive salary, with various allowances .
* Successful candidates will enjoy time flexibility during and after the training exercise

About the Role.

Every candidate will pass through a written and oral interview session after which each successful candidate will be trained courtesy of SAB and ACDC. This training empowers the individual to live beyond poverty and create lasting wealth through people management regardless of gender, age or other dimension of diversity .

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

1 year

MIN QUALIFICATION:

Bachelor's Degree/HND

DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified

Rivers State. (Surrounding States also acceptable)

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

About You

You must have a 1st degree in Social Science or development related field with at least 1 year experience with a local or an international based NGO as well as strong writing, analytical and documentation skills.
A good knowledge of programme management, financial controls and procedures as well as direct experience of developing partners capacity is an added advantage.

Further information

This role requires applicants to work in the state where this position is based.

We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.

You can expect a wide range of rewards, benefits,and flexibility that will ensure you enjoy a good work/life balance.

Competency questions

As part of your application you will be asked to demonstrate your suitability by giving answers to the following questions:

Build partnerships

Tell us about a time when you were proactive in taking on new and additional work to achieve a team or organisational goal: What was the situation? What was the new/additional work? What was your task? What did you do? What was the outcome? What was the impact of what you did?

Communicate effectively

Give us an example of a time when you communicated something complex in a way that could be easily understood by others: What was the situation? What did you need to communicate effectively? How did you make sure the message was understood by others? What was the impact? How did you know you were successful?

Steward resources

Please tell us about a time when you were able to take action to end or reduce the inefficient use of resources: What was the context? What was expected of you? What action(s) did you take? What was the impact of your actions? In what way(s) were you successful?

Interested persons should pls forward their CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com
And / call these numbers for enquiry.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=crudedude post=55819615][/quote]gnld,una no dey tire?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by captain247: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Any one with marine jobs info in ph please for a deck officer position onboard. Either PSV or Security Vessels

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by emmy99(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Anyone with a delivery service offer to render? I can be you man, do well to hook me up
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Emaimo: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Please who applied for the oildata Inc. Job? Does anyone have idea on the company?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by aamstih: 10:41pm On May 02, 2017
A fast growing O & G company needs a FEMALE HSE officer that is based in PH, MUST be a member of ISPON and also MUST have a Nebosh IGC certificate. ISO certifications added advantage

Send your CV to Kemi.Adegbuji@omoriaoilserv.com

Offer closes midnight Wednesday 3rd May 2017

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2017
Analee:
gnld,una no dey tire?

How do you know it's GNLD?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by crudedude(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2017
Emaimo:
Please who applied for the oildata Inc. Job? Does anyone have idea on the company?

How did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.