Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu (21809 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / APC Governors Plot Against Buhari Over Ministerial Nominations / Aftermath Ekiti Guber: PDP Expels Oni, Bamisile, Orilowo, Olatunbosun, 31 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Itydee(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
They need another Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in GEJ's government. Who best fits that role than the voracious and politically dumb Ribadu? Controversial all the time. he has no political leanings and was sent to ACN to do a hatchet job which he concluded successfully as a failed Presidential candidate. If not how can one explain the fact that the government that re-instated his rank and pardoned him and brought him back to the country will be so bullied and insulted by the beneficiary-Ribadu? A government that has not done any injury or hurt him or his ilks in anyway got the bashing of its life right from the time the guy set foot in Nigeria?.
He was rewarded with Petroleum Investigation Committee which He handled the assignment perfectly but was forced to leak fake reports to the ACN hawks and others that thought he was their original mole. As a safeguard he was rubbished by planted colleagues on the committee. hence the government reaped bountifully by showing to Nigeria that even Ribadu could not give a dependable report of the Oil fraud situation while calming jangled nerves by initially appointing him to do the hatchet man job. Imagine a Presidential Candidate for the Opposition party working as a sub- sub committee chairman for the ruling party. I laugh in Swahili. he was elated to be so engaged.
I think he was already a burden to the APC goons and they were looking for a way to release him. So they gave him sublte cold shoulders and helped railroad him into gredilily accepting to run for Adamawa Guber race. Will he be a good candidate or will he be a spoil sport? Time will tell.
The Ribadu of a man has a mind of his own and is not trusted by the existing thieving governors in PDP and even in APC.
In honesty the way and manner APC has kept mum over his defection speaks volumes. He might be a new mole to replace Lamido Sanusi in GEJ's Government. Another school of thought is of the opinion that Ribadu might be a mole suddenly discovered in APC. Unfortunately, the APC goons are too ashamed to call him a mole since most deserters were tagged moles in the past. He might know too much about the henchmen in APC, so much so that they don't want to arouse his temper to spill the bin on them and spread the cankerworm and ebola in their closet to every Nigerian
Notice that since the exit of the treacherous Emir from CBN, the shocking figures of government expenditures and schedules that were usually bandied by Amaechi and co are no longer available for the APC louts to bandy with.
As late Bola Ige would say "I dey siddon Look".

3 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gbam!!!!!
My mind kips telling me dat ribadu is a spy
once he gets dere,he will defect again
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Iluvberem: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
omenka: PDP: Plotting to put good men down since the death of dinosaurs!! gringrin

Brother OMENKA

Good day

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by tayoxx(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
all this people planing for 2015....una no weda una go survive reach 2015

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Intrigues

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by ifekemmy(f): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dey shld follow their constitution, Ribadu has join prostitutes politician

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by gbenga4sure(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pdp and apc drama group.Entertaining nigerians since 2013.*let me bring my chair and watch this particular adamawa episode to the end.*

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by kenex4ever(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
I support d governors because I don't trust Ribadu at all. He was sent by APC to win and bring back dat state for them, hat explains why TinuBu n BuharI were praising him and keeping silent respectively upon his defection.
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Chibokgame: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ribadu !
I use to hear about "Litmus-Test" in politics,
this is really an explanation of it..

"A time for Litmus Test on Ribadu"

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by smartn09(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Don't say you were not told!! Okuko nti ike n' anu n' ofe.
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Louislewis: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
All the governors that did not want him (Ribadu) to come close to the seat power are corrupt and afraid of being exposed. People should wash out for such governors. Rotten Governors!

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by creserve: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
"the APC offered Ribadu protection when his world was on the verge of crashing""Ribadu was a public officer who served Nigeria to the best of his abilitty,but the PDP practically ruined his career. Let me repeat that PDP killed Nuhu Ribadu,s career but the opposition revived it miraculously!"
Dele Momodu

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by amobii: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
kenex4ever: I support d governors because I don't trust Ribadu at all. He was sent by APC to win and bring back dat state for them, hat explains why TinuBu n BuharI were praising him and keeping silent respectively upon his defection.

If they talk you guys would say something, but because they kept mute and continue with their business he is mole,what about Tom Ikimi he would also be a mole? Ribadu is not a politician.
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by chinasaekperem: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
what's with this ribadu guy, he's inconsequential to me. aswear

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by vigasimple(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Itydee: They need another Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in GEJ's government. Who best fits that role than the voracious and politically dumb Ribadu? Controversial all the time. he has no political leanings and was sent to ACN to do a hatchet job which he concluded successfully as a failed Presidential candidate. If not how can one explain the fact that the government that re-instated his rank and pardoned him and brought him back to the country will be so bullied and insulted by the beneficiary-Ribadu? A government that has not done any injury or hurt him or his ilks in anyway got the bashing of its life right from the time the guy set foot in Nigeria?.
He was rewarded with Petroleum Investigation Committee which He handled the assignment perfectly but was forced to leak fake reports to the ACN hawks and others that thought he was their original mole. As a safeguard he was rubbished by planted colleagues on the committee. hence the government reaped bountifully by showing to Nigeria that even Ribadu could not give a dependable report of the Oil fraud situation while calming jangled nerves by initially appointing him to do the hatchet man job. Imagine a Presidential Candidate for the Opposition party working as a sub- sub committee chairman for the ruling party. I laugh in Swahili. he was elated to be so engaged.
I think he was already a burden to the APC goons and they were looking for a way to release him. So they gave him sublte cold shoulders and helped railroad him into gredilily accepting to run for Adamawa Guber race. Will he be a good candidate or will he be a spoil sport? Time will tell.
The Ribadu of a man has a mind of his own and is not trusted by the existing thieving governors in PDP and even in APC.
In honesty the way and manner APC has kept mum over his defection speaks volumes. He might be a new mole to replace Lamido Sanusi in GEJ's Government. Another school of thought is of the opinion that Ribadu might be a mole suddenly discovered in APC. Unfortunately, the APC goons are too ashamed to call him a mole since most deserters were tagged moles in the past. He might know too much about the henchmen in APC, so much so that they don't want to arouse his temper to spill the bin on them and spread the cankerworm and ebola in their closet to every Nigerian
Notice that since the exit of the treacherous Emir from CBN, the shocking figures of government expenditures and schedules that were usually bandied by Amaechi and co are no longer available for the APC louts to bandy with.
As late Bola Ige would say "I dey siddon Look".

This is the best viewpoints you can look at the scenario. There are many questions that we sadly May not get answers to.

Okorocha used APGA through the back door and went to APC and RIBADU can only win Adamawa as PDP candidate , so he may pretend to get the seat and cross carpet to APC. Amaechi did the same in River state.

RIBADU is more in tune politically with APC than PDP. He also has more enemy in PDP than anywhere else. He cannot be trusted even if he promised. And APC, Bhuari and El Rufai silence speaks volumes as if there is a conspiracy. RIBADU is too independent to be trusted.

On the other hand. RIBADU May be playing smart politics by getting elected as a Governor with PDP now and contest for Presidency in 2019 when it will likely be the North Central or North East produce a candidate.

If I were GEJ, I will err on the side of caution and let a loyal party member be the flag bearer. RIBADU IS TOO RISKY a bet.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by oniconx: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
impromptu: I hope Ribadu will not end up as a pawn.
. Guys let this man be. He is old and experienced enough to make his own decisions.People think they know him and what he will do. Now they should know better. Pundits should expect more suprises. He has just shown Godfada Tinubu and co he is nobody pawn. So who says he can't treat Jonathan likewise. Adamawa people might in the long run better for the RIBADU phenomenom !

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hmn!
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by san316(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nobody would allow a visitor to come and take over his house without a fight. Ribadu decamped based on GEJ's ''promise'' but politic is a game of 2 percent promise and 98 percent maneuvre. If GEJ'S influence cld nt oust Almakura, he may not be able to make good his deal with Ribadu. Btw, i heard the APC wants to field a xtian candidate. Hmm, that wld make it very tough for ribadu if he eventually emerges as the pdp flag bearer. Ribadu should just pray... and play wisely, politics is durrrty!!!

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by vigasimple(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
san316: Nobody would allow a visitor to come and take over his house without a fight. Ribadu decamped based on GEJ's ''promise'' but politic is a game of 2 percent promise and 98 percent maneuvre. If GEJ'S influence cld nt oust Almakura, he may not be able to make good his deal with Ribadu. Btw, i heard the APC wants to field a xtian candidate. Hmm, that wld make it very tough for ribadu if he eventually emerges as the pdp flag bearer. Ribadu should just pray... and play wisely, politics is durrrty!!!

You are very correct in your analysis. If APC were to field a Christian candidate, then it is clear that APC plant RIBADU, so either way they couldn't lose. APC desperate for power instead of having a people based manifesto that clearly distinguish them from PDP.

In my own little opinion, we need a strong second party as opposition party, I do not see APC as that party.
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by san316(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
vigasimple:

You are very correct in your analysis. If APC were to field a Christian candidate, then it is clear that APC plant RIBADU, so either way they couldn't lose. APC desperate for power instead of having a people based manifesto that clearly distinguish them from PDP.

In my own little opinion, we need a strong second party as opposition party, I do not see APC as that party.
there's no way APC could've planted Ribadu. Remember it was PDP that offered to field him if he joins the party. And abt power drunkenness, both Apc n Pdp r desperate to take over and retain power. Both parties have done their dirty dance at some points. I want to believe having apc as the opposition is germane because if u observe Nigeria's politics since the merger, u'll see that there's a degree of caution with which the ruling party do things. They now know that politics is abt winning the minds of people and not imposition. New parties do have their glitches, but as a watchdog, i believe apc is checkmating PDP. MHO though.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by chamboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Arsenal Launch £30m bid for Jackson Matinez http://soccerupdatenow..com

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by UnknownT: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
This Ribadu's case is like sending someone to buy salt n then u send rain after him. Presidency urged him to cum over to pdp, now they wanna abandon him

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by yimjon: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Wish him GEJ.sorry Goodluck kiss
Re: ADAMAWA GUBER: PDP Governors Plot Against Ribadu by SenatorJames(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Do we still have loyal and truthful politician in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Broke - Chris Ngige / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric / East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.