Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? (4665 Views)

Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

Banana Island republic grin

Seriously. -_-
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neptune's beard!

What's going on here.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by logicboy01: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Seriously. -_-

cool
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
And this is a thread on arrogance and intolerance....

We don't even need religious belief to spark arrogance and intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by logicboy01: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus: And this is a thread on arrogance and intolerance....

We don't even need religious belief to spark arrogance and intolerance.

True talk. An atheist can be intolerant and arrogant.

The truth is that a christian is more prone to fall into intolerance and arrogance due to the innate exclusivist nature of the religion. Same with islam
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

cool

Actually you bore me, you just might be boring enough to get me off you undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi bananabender tongue
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto: Hi bananabender tongue

AH! Here comes my favorite lamest Nairalander grin
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by logicboy01: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

grin grin grin grin

Don't front, we both know u hv a thing for muskeeto.

Hey, how about I PM you, let's get this show on the road. grin
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by logicboy01: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Don't front, we both know u hv a thing for muskeeto.

Hey, how about I PM you, let's get this show on the road. grin

You are a clown. grin grin grin
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

angry
<|>
_|_
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

You are a clown. grin grin grin

aawww, are you shy??

I don't bite, that's Ishilove's ish.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by logicboy01: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

aawww, are you shy??

I don't bite, that's Ishilove's ish.

ah....you are looking for trouble

*runs commot thread*
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:
angry
<|>
_|_

I don't play the emoticon love that you and logicboy engage in. #Strictly English

1 Like

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

I don't play the emoticon love that you and logicboy engage in. #Strictly English
angry

This has no legs. Cos that was lame. grin
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

ah....you are looking for trouble

*runs commot thread*

You are a puccy too??!!

Damn! I won't be too quick to take up challenges anymore. sad

Boring, not smart, a puccy,.....like what do u even hv going on for you?

2 Likes

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:
angry

This has no legs. Cos that was lame. grin

I'm learning from the best wink
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm learning from the best wink
I see you're self-taught. Well done. tongue
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:
I see you're self-taught. Well done. tongue

Do you have to remind me how lame you are?? *sigh*
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Do you have to remind me how lame you are?? *sigh*
That you can't STAND my jokes doesn't make them LAME.
grin

smiley

Anyhoo, how are you? How's life?
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:
That you can't STAND my jokes doesn't make them LAME.
grin

Anyhoo, how are you? How's life?

smiley

No, actually they are lame...........like laaaammmeee!

Seriously, I would not lie. I'm sure you get that in real life grin grin

I'm good, letting NL distract me from my work.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

No, actually they are lame...........like laaaammmeee!

Seriously, I would not lie. I'm sure you get that in real life grin grin

I'm good, letting NL distract me from my work.
That's cool. Thank my lame jokes for the distraction. undecided

Iirc, we began a discussion prior to nl's data loss/deletion. Maybe we need to move to some other thread. This thread's derailed enough already.

Sorry oga @ubenedictus
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:

Iirc, we began a discussion prior to nl's data loss/deletion. Maybe we need to move to some other thread. This thread's derailed enough already.

Sorry oga @ubenedictus

Yeah I remember, but you don't intrigue me as much anymore. grin grin grin

LoL, it must be the name change.

@ubenedictus, you're not mad right? smiley
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Yeah I remember, but you don't intrigue me as much anymore. grin grin grin

LoL, it must be the name change.
cheesy
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a puccy too??!!

Damn! I won't be too quick to take up challenges anymore. sad

Boring, not smart, a puccy,.....like what do u even hv going on for you?
This girl fits logicboy wella cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ishilove:
This girl fits logicboy wella cheesy

Nah, don't throw shade.

The only 'girl' right for logicboy is his right hand.

1 Like

Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Nah, don't throw shade.

The only 'girl' right for logicboy is his right hand.
ROTfL!! cheesy
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
logicboy01:

True talk. An atheist can be intolerant and arrogant.

The truth is that a christian is more prone to fall into intolerance and arrogance due to the innate exclusivist nature of the religion. Same with islam

really?
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
musKeeto:

Sorry oga @ubenedictus

no need for the apology, i'm actually having fun watching banana handle u all.
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:

angry

Banana, pls get back to work. cheesy
Re: Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:

You're nice but the name is bananabender cool

musKeeto:
angry
Banana, pls get back to work. cheesy

Nah, ubenedictus said he likes me 'handling' u. (whatever handling means)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO] / Very Interesting Question For Christians / What Does Sunday Mean To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.