Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government (1457 Views)

Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Down With Governor Okorocha's Government Of Thieves / In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by valicious1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
[b]For the past two days, my stay in owerri has been one of weeping, regrets, anger and sadness. Owerri that used to be the pride of the east and Nigeria, owerri that used to be the cleanest state capital in Nigeria, owerri that always made me want to come back again and again some years ago is now a sharp contrast of what it used to be, now a shadow of its old self.

The first thing that caught my attention was the state of bad roads, heaps of dirt and the numerous mad people that littered everywhere. Weeds overgrown everywhere like there is no governor in my dear state. The traffic and street lights that used to work 247 have all been removed (heard the governor sold them all) My colleagues and other commuters in our bus loudly heaped curses upon curses on this man that has conciously and greedily brought down and destroyed the glory of this once beautiful and lively state.

You could see that the citizens of the state now live in abject poverty, nothing is moving anymore in imo state, people are suffering. the wealth of the state rotates only in the hands of okorocha's family and relatives.
Rochas okorocha, its really unfair the inhumane treatment you've subjected the people that voted and fought for you to be there.
God is watching [/b]

8 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by QAPHAYNE: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op take am easy nacheesy

I can almost smell hate reading this

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by valicious1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
QAPHAYNE: Op take am easy nacheesy

I can almost smell hate reading this
I'm stating the obvious truth! Go to owerri and see for yourself.
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by EasternLeopard: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
valicious1:

Abagworo won't understand

Thanks for stating fact

Late Mbakwe performed better even with the knowledge of the 1980s

5 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Arysexy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rocha is a scam quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Iluvberem: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
APC is evil and darkness and DARKNESS cannot prevail against LIGHT (GEJ)

Thus says the LORD of HOST
Amen

GEJ till 2019

----General BK

To

-----THE JWEEDS (JW)

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Iluvberem: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Arysexy: Rocha is a scam quote me.

I quote you wetin you go do?
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Arysexy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

I quote you wetin you go do?

Why u love beremole ?

are u anti igbo?
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Juliet11111(f): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rogues ojorocha is dead and gone forever come 2015!! Op God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Iluvberem: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Arysexy:

Why u love beremole ?

are u apc and anti igbo?

A. She is berem and not beremole and I luv her

B. APC is evil and am an angel of LIGHT (GEJ)

C. Am a Nigeria and an ONITSHA man (not anti igbo)

So

Mr man

I quote you again

Wetin you go do?

BTW

JESUS is LORD
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by asadike(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Biko nu,i want d 5 eastern states 2 b ahead of other states in dis country. Av nt bin 2 imo state 4 some time nw,so i dont rily no wot to say ma ndi imo umu nnem, biko nu, do woteva it takes to make sure dat imo state moves 4ward by 2015 d same goes 4 my abia brethren. God bless igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by valicious1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Juliet11111: Rogues ojorocha is dead and gone forever come 2015!! Op God bless you
Bless you too sis.
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
asadike: Biko nu,i want d 5 eastern states 2 b ahead of other states in dis country. Av nt bin 2 imo state 4 some time nw,so i dont rily no wot to say ma ndi imo umu nnem, biko nu, do woteva it takes to make sure dat imo state moves 4ward by 2015 d same goes 4 my abia brethren. God bless igboland.

God moved out of abia state since 1998 and I don't know when he intends visiting again.
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by hushmail: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op take am easy sha

Imo is still better than some of their southeast neighbours

if u touch abia na cry u go cry
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by asadike(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
byrron:

God moved out of abia state since 1998 and I don't know when he intends visiting again.
nnam,worry nt,i belive d lord God wil lift up abia state by 2015. D glory of d latter rain is always greater dan d 4rmer. Its wel my dear,its wel.

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by size38: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why are some folks always concerned about Apc states? Does it mean that PDP governors are performing excellently well to the extent that those who stay and lives in PDP controlled states in Nigeria don't experience any form of hardship? That the level of infrastructural develop and their economic well being could be compared to those living in Europe and America? Why are we fooling ourselves like this for politicians in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by vanbonattel: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
size38: Why are some folks always concerned about Apc states? Does it mean that PDP governors are performing excellently well to the extent that those who stay and lives in PDP controlled states in Nigeria don't experience any form of hardship? That the level of infrastructural develop and their economic well being could be compared to those living in Europe and America? Why are we fooling ourselves like this for politicians in this country?

This has absolutely nothing to do with apc, keep to the topic of failed governance

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by vanbonattel: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Imo state ha s gone to the dogs, when the thieves are in power.

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Plshavmercyamen: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rochas we know! Haters can continue hating. Udo diri unu
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by vanbonattel: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Rochas we know! Haters can continue hating. Udo diri unu

udo dirikwa go ooo nwanne le grin

you can even swim in the streets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Arysexy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

A. She is berem and not beremole and I luv her

B. APC is evil and am an angel of LIGHT (GEJ)

C. Am a Nigeria and an ONITSHA man (not anti igbo)

So

Mr man

I quote you again

Wetin you go do?

BTW

JESUS is LORD

Tinye aka na otule okuko sie na imi
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by Iluvberem: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Arysexy:

Tinye aka na otule okuko sie na imi

The use of vulgar words is not good bro.

Remain bless
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by valicious1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by meforyou1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okorocha is a fraud and a rogue. And must be chased out of imo govt house in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by unclejb2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
valicious1:
pictures or....
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by abagoro(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Abagworo won't understand

Thanks for stating fact

Late Mbakwe performed better even with the knowledge of the 1980s

No amount of falsehood written on Nairaland can change the truth. To win election is not by coming here to tell lies. Ask yourselves why all the federal roads in the Southeast are in shambles and whose fault it is before pointing at a legend who has outclassed 99% of Nigerian politicians ever.

Drive from Owerri to Aba or Owerri to Port-harcourt or Owerri to Awka or Onitsha to Enugu or Nnewi to Okigwe or Aba to Ikotekpene or Umuahia to Ikotekpene or Aba to Port-harcourt or Aba to Enugu or Port-Harcourt to Uyo or Uyo to Calabar. It is same story of neglected roads where people spend 10hours on 20mins journey.

The only good road in the entire Eastern region is Owerri to Onitsha done mostly by Obasanjo and Yar'Adua. I can't wait for Okorocha to take over from Jonathan and rescue Nigeria. Igbos and other Nigerians have suffered enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by kel4soft: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iluvberem: APC is evil and darkness and DARKNESS cannot prevail against LIGHT (GEJ)

Thus says the LORD of HOST
Amen

GEJ till 2019

----General BK

To

-----THE JWEEDS (JW)

That is the purpose of this thread. What will you say of Abia State govern by a PDP Governor?
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by kel4soft: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
abagoro:

No amount of falsehood written on Nairaland can change the truth. To win election is not by coming here to tell lies. Ask yourselves why all the federal roads in the Southeast are in shambles and whose fault it is before pointing at a legend who has outclassed 99% of Nigerian politicians ever.

Drive from Owerri to Aba or Owerri to Port-harcourt or Owerri to Awka or Onitsha to Enugu or Nnewi to Okigwe or Aba to Ikotekpene or Umuahia to Ikotekpene or Aba to Port-harcourt or Aba to Enugu or Port-Harcourt to Uyo or Uyo to Calabar. It is same story of neglected roads where people spend 10hours on 20mins journey.

The only good road in the entire Eastern region is Owerri to Onitsha done mostly by Obasanjo and Yar'Adua. I can't wait for Okorocha to take over from Jonathan and rescue Nigeria. Igbos and other Nigerians have suffered enough.

Ituk-Calabar, Elele-Imo, Omuma-Aba (Omuma part fixed by Rivers State Govt). Can we continue...
Re: Unbiased Assessment of Failed Gov. Rochas Okorocha's Government by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
once and for all, is Rochas a performing governor?
guess i will find out this weekend when i go over there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Australian Negotiator Names Sheriff And Ihejirika As Bokoharam Sponsors! / Nigeria Broke? No Money In The Federation Account - Fashola / Goodbye Nairaland, Nairalanders, PDP And APC Ewarriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.