Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! (1148 Views)

South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders / The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2008
If anyone needs help on traveling to Afghanistan/Iraq without paying a dime, I can help you free of charge, guaranteed visa within 3 days.

I have helped so many people and trust me they enjoy the place so much, they never return home grin

You can send me an email: duhtravels@yahoo.com
Re: Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! by biolabee(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2008
laughs,,,  shakes head grin grin grin

jassie:

If anyone needs help on traveling to Afghanistan/Iraq without paying a dime, I can help you free of charge, guaranteed visa within 3 days.

I have helped so many people and trust me they enjoy the place so much, they never return home grin

this is supposed to be in the joke section , doffs hat and closes window
Re: Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! by kenflipper(m): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2008
@Jassie what are you waiting for ? why havent you gone to afghan or Iraq, You smell of bad breath.
Re: Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! by mommamia: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
For God's sake
Re: Afghanistan And Iraq Visa- Free For All! by Sammy107d(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2008
jassie:

they r probably dead.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery (dv 2011) Has Started - Only 2 Months / What's The Most Unsatisfactory Thing About Travelling? / Has Uk Reinstated Post Study Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.