Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68519 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ernesty20(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2017
If you have lost your inspiration, you better stop this rubbish story or rather give us a time table on how u will be posting it...

Stop wasting our time. This tasteless story should not have taken more than 2 weeks to be completed if not because of your laziness.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by experimentist: 9:08am On May 23, 2017
ernesty20:
If you have lost your inspiration, you better stop this rubbish story or rather give us a time table on how u will be posting it...

Stop wasting our time. This tasteless story should not have taken more than 2 weeks to be completed if not because of your laziness.. Nonsense
What's up brother? Shuu! Why're you so damn worried about a story that's not even yours? Or is it your story?! Take it easy abeg, or go and watch Z world jor.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ernesty20(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2017
experimentist:
What's up brother? Shuu! Why're you so damn worried about a story that's not even yours? Or is it your story?! Take it easy abeg, or go and watch Z world jor.
stoopid kid... Go and play with sand
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Damibiz(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2017
Who be dis man self ?...u may nw take yar leave please....dont qout me please
ernesty20:
stoopid kid... Go and play with sand
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Lexxie247(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
ernesty20:

You call the story tasteless and you following the update like its your daily bread. Uncle your head is painng you.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
I swear guys...for days now my updates aren't appearing on the thread...its as if someone has programmed my write-up and comments not to upload....seun wetin dey happen?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2017
ernesty20:

I'm soo sorry, I updated twice last week but couldn't see it appear on the thread (look above, u will see two cancelled post, I felt someone was trying to prevent me from continuing)...it kept telling me to check back after every one hour. It was more frustrating knowing I've got to retype again.
once again sir/ma...emà binú
If the problem is resolved, then expect an update tonight.

Love you all team #TheCorridorOf Hell.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2017
experimentist:
thanks for standing up for me when I couldn't reply. God bless you Sir.
I've learnt one thing in life...never judge people's action if u've never been in their shoes, coz ur own go soon come meet u too.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2017
Lexxie247:
You call the story tasteless and you following the update like its your daily bread. Uncle your head is painng you.
lol,....seconded, his brain is on sabbatical....poor guy

3 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by osasmedic(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2017
ghostwritter:
I swear guys...for days now my updates aren't appearing on the thread...its as if someone has programmed my write-up and comments not to upload....seun wetin dey happen?
Tot as much.saw one update notification on d follow thread but it wasnt dere wen i opened d thread. I even tot yu deleted it or somtin. Carry on bro. be inspired only, ignore d few negative heads here nd we will all get to celebrate with yu some day.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by MhizDherbee(f): 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
Take ur time Ghost... No rush! As long as u finish d story.... #following
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ernesty20(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
Why is this boy lying? Your updates were not showing yet you have made few comments that showed without updating..
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Afz9095(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
ernesty20:
Why is this boy lying? Your updates were not showing yet you have made few comments that showed without updating..
He is not lying, his update are really deleted mods pls do something about it.
Cc: obinnau
Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
Maybe seun, lalasticlacla ,ishilove and mynd44 are scared of this horror movie. grin
Re: The Corridor of Hell by go4success(f): 11:11pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=adontcare post=56847946]Maybe seun, lalasticlacla ,ishilove and mynd44 are scared of this horror movie. grin[/quote
Lol grin
Re: The Corridor of Hell by donteanz(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
I don't know how you tend to carry your own problem for hand come put another person own for head.
Shango is willing to deal dreadfully with anyone who is trying to derail this trend.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by donteanz(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2017
ernesty20:
oga make you mind your business. And, if you dey jealous, you invite us to your own trend
Re: The Corridor of Hell by hottadiva(f): 7:22am On May 25, 2017
ernesty20:

we like it like that. now that you've gotten the attention u crave, come and be going abeg
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Kimkardashain(f): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
Hmm Oga Enersty. Is Like Your Brain Is Leaking?Do You Know What It Takes To Write? I Bet You Don't Leave The Guy Alone,he Has Us and We Have Him. Our Support To Him Is 100% Guys Check Out My Story Its All About My History.@shadow Vengence #team_C%H

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
ghostwritter:

“Soji, promise me you will always be there for me” she requested

“I promise I will forever be here for you”

“I love you!”

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
ghostwritter:

I understand you, but I don't like to give 100% info about a scene, I love my readers to fill in some gaps themselves.
for example, Lamide could have been taken home through any means possible....it is left to the readers to figure it out.
but the truth is that I myself honestly don't know what should come up in a next scene, all I do is a guess-work which seems to be adding up after typing....(for example, I can't yet figure out what to write for d next post and that is why its a suspense to me also). pls!!! try to understand me if I am not making sense.

A tale of a writer cheesy
I once abandoned a story for three months when I didn't know what to write next grin
Re: The Corridor of Hell by queenitee(f): 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
Mehn, I'm in love with this story, I can't stop reading it. Ghostwriter, you are the bomb. Please don't abandon the story o
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nightie(f): 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
Wow!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by yungengr(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2017
ghost writer am so glued with ur story,keep it up
am still waiting ohhh
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
ghostwritter:
After considering the gradual turn of event in d storyline, I had decided to change the title to 'THE CORRIDOR OF HELL'. what do you guys think?
I am about to blow your mind as I will be taking you guys far back into the past.

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO REVEAL ITSELF.
watch out!!
After you killed innocent Soji, you're now planning to take us somewhere. Before you take us to the past, we'll take you to the court. cry angry
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Zackari(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2017
Dis is among d story dat gat me sticks to my phone till d last page......... in one sentence, u re fantastic with d write up, u jst gat me inspire 8-)
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2017
Wow
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
I star-red from burrom, now I are here. cool
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Countrygirl(f): 10:47pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin please allow him to complete the story before you take him to court.
Hawlahscho:
After you killed innocent Soji, you're now planning to take us somewhere. Before you take us to the past, we'll take you to the court. cry angry
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hawlahscho(m): 12:42am On May 26, 2017
Countrygirl:
grin grin grin please allow him to complete the story before you take him to court.
I'll do that just because of you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tales Of Abigail / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.