Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68457 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by marvwhite: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
wow!

Am so speechless now...... but wait o,how can someone be this good?

Your choice of word #PERFECT,

The flashback #SUPERB

The supense "na #BOMB"

perfect + superb + bomb = ? (checking my phone dictionary).....word not found

(checking my brain dictionary.)...... PERFECT + SUPERB + BOMB = ghoswritter

am just trying to say you did a great work sir.

#keep the good work sir #fromYourBiggestFan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Babysuccess02(f): 12:08am On May 01, 2017
Ghostmode deactivated. Love d way d story is going

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Countrygirl(f): 1:21am On May 01, 2017
This last episode is like going through history textbooks, I can't wait to see the connection between the present and past.

You are too good,, may God bless and preserve your talent.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hollysaint: 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
nice story mr ghost writer

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Lucasinho(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2017
i dnt want to start and stop on the way...

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Carinaflo(f): 8:39am On May 13, 2017
You are doing a very good job here. The suspense is too much. Patiently waiting for an update

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Sainttops(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2017
Bros Ghoswritter abeg finish that Erutayo's story abeg na beg I dey beg, ejoo na edakun don Allah biko.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by myqel(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2017
Hi

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by snazzycute(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2017
Indeed awesome, full of suspense that will surely caught your attention...ride on muan

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by osasmedic(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2017
ghostwritter:
Gadar pulled out a dagger and swiftly pushed it into Tak’s throat, Gadar held him back from falling to stab him three more on his chest. Tak fell to the ground upon Gadar’s feet and slowly bled to death.
“Tak…son of Nahak, that is your reward” Gadar said conclusively staring down at the lifeless body of Tak.

_________

Gadar carelessly dragged Tak’s body closer to the rock, his blood, flesh and bone are all part of the magical ingredients he would be needing for the ritual. Gadar mercilessly butchered Tak’s corpse into picece and burnt it up with some feather of a phoniex, eyes of a snake, a dried-up skull of a virgin girl and a drop of his own blood. He had well prepaired for this day to come when he would live to rule the world throught the powers that dwells within the rock.

He rubbed part of the rock with the ashes of the burnt ingredient, be pulled out a scroll to recite what was inscribed upon it. Gadar anxiously screamed out the strange incantations stretching out his hands to the air, slowly the wind blew and the thunder strikes. The atmosphere was electrifying, Gadar was certain things were as planned, he was happy that soon the world was about to fall under his power.

All of a sudden, Gadar felt a sharp pain as an object pieced through his back, he felt a metal object tucked to his back and was certain it was a dagger, his own dagger. Gadar turned in pain to see, he wondered who could have stabbed him in his back and was surprised to see who it was.
wink
The suspense is so intense. The story so captivating. I wait for more update @ghostwritter
Re: The Corridor of Hell by snazzycute(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
oboi, this write-up na die... just to interested to be left to complete later. Egbon e bad gan

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by sucre: 1:24pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostwriter ghostwriter ghostwriter. How many times I call you.biko you three much. Kwan tinu ur good work. I dislike novels but men u have made me to start loving publications. I beg I want buy ur books o grin

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
Bvhari sef
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Donfluenik(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2017
This story is worth reading. It is educational and just awesome. Only a great mind can produce this. Only a great mind can appreciate this. Ancient wisdom valuable like gifts of gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by oviejnr(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2017
Just saw this literature on FP this morning, i admire your work. Its captivating and suspense filled. I already bookmarked this page, looking forward to read more amazing piece from you will follow till the end. Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Shugadpuna: 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
Dope one. E Don take like three years shall... I'll critique later but for now, superb! Had me spellbound

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2017
Azzarah wasn’t just an adventurous traveler, he was a wanted criminal in many cities and most especially in the Kingdom of Kai, his place of birth but was smart enough never to have been caught due to his perfect disguise, he had travelled many kingdoms stealing anything of value all for pleasure which he believed life was full of. Azzarah had believed the gods themselves had always favored and protected him from being caught in his cunny ways and he had always been conscious of that in all of his actions knowing fully well he might get killed anytime.

On one of his numerous voyage, he came across a man he had once known too well, Gadar was his name. Azzarah had knew Gadar in one of his travels when he had stayed in Egypt hoping to steal some valuables in city. There he could tell Gadar was a smart but cunny man and when both men had suddenly met on the voyage, he knew too well that he ought to be carefull of such a man. He was careful with Gadar in portraying to him what he wanted him to believe of him, a well behaved adventurous traveler.

Gadar had spoken of his mission to him and he was willing to help him if Gaddar would pay his price. The men agreed and search for Aidan, he listened with rapt attention as Aidan spoke to them and he watched with keenness every attitude Gaddar unknowingly portrayed.Azzarah was conscientious in his attention to details and he had to be meticulous in his act. For him Gadar was too cunny to be trusted and Aidan was as well not flair with her words, there was more to her either.

Before the night of the ritual Azzarah ran away with most of Gaddar’s valuables with intent to sell them off, he knew likewise that his life wasn’t safe knowing he was the only convenient alternative around for the ritual. He trusted no one but himself.
Gaddar was furious to know he had been played, Azzarah had made him look foolish and that, he never liked. He promised to search and kill him when he is done with his mission. He had rode miles to kidnap an unsuspected traveler who’s soul was the key to veil leading to the corridor of hell.

That night while Gaddar sat next to Aidan to watch over her bodyas her spirit journeyed away in search of the secret of destroying the daughters of death, he heard her mumbling, he heard her mumbled names of object and materials, he also heard her speak of her deep hidden intentions. He was surprised. Gazzar was astonished. Quickly, he drew out a scroll and inked every word he heard and forged his own plan upon it.

While Aidan was back to her conscious state, she revealed to Gadar what she saw and told him only what she thought he needed to know. Gadar appeared to believing her but he was certain that there was more to her than she reveals.
The two had parted ways with plan that Aidan destroys the Daughters of death through an idea suggested by Gadar, an idea into making Baruu destroy itself from within by letting them think their weapon would be their threat…. Gadar had carefully drafted it all putting it to Adian to act.
Adian in return would be wealthy, acknowledged and made immortal by Egypt.
Gadar was in no way fooled by the mere words of the witch, he knew too well to be fooled by the words from those he choose to trust, not after what Azzarah had done. As Gadar journeyed back to Egypt, he thought of a suitable strategy to effecting his plan, he won’t be cheated the second time not by a witch…Never. As he was riding pass a small village, he saw a small crowd of men and women gathered around a young men, they had beaten him, his body bruised and eyes swollen. Gadar was mindless of the crowd nor the young victim, he rode passed with mind filled with more important thought to achieving his aim. Suddenly, he turned back and rode towards the crowd, he got off his horse to enquire what had happened and he was made known that the young man was a thief who had stolen food from a trader. Gadar pleaded that the young man be freed to him but the crowd refused only if he would pay for what he had stolen, Gadar paid twice the fees charged and rode away with the young man whose name was later known to be Tak…..Tak the eleventh son of Nahak.

Tak wasn’t a son of Nahak but rather the only bastard son after Nahak’s tenth sons. He was never claimed by Nahak as a son but a bastard, a product of unlawful sexual lust. Tak took to waywardness, he stole, pick pocketed, lied just to survive each day. Tak felt he was smart and could never be caught but he was caught and beaten by but was eventually saved by a stranger who introduced himself as lord Gadar.

Tak and Lord Gadar had stopped by the bank of a river to rest and there they talked. Tak was promised wealth and comfort by Gadar if he can in return carry out an assignment. Tak was to go to Baruu, was to blend with the people, was to wait, he wants him to be his eyes and ears to see and hear whatever Aidan the witch does in the kingdom. Tak had done as instructed, he had followed Aidan as she walked through the market square and he listened to her speak and he had even asked her question from among the crowd about her powers when he felt every one seems to doubt her. Tak had watched as Zendaya and the Daughters of Death were tortured, he watched from amidst the crowd how the victims fell unconscious and was smart enough to had followed Aidan and six hefty men who carried the bodies of the Daughters of Death out of the city unseen. He had followed into the forest and few times Aidan suspected someone or something following, she would look back but see nothing. Tak was fast to hide behind the woods. He would hear Aidan’s quirking voice urging the six men to move faster as she follows liked she was scared of something to come. At last Aidan and the men stopped at the front of a huge rock. Tak wondered what was to happen but was shocked moments later to see the rock mysteriously opened as she shouted strange incantations to the air. Tak watched with fear the mystery before his eyes and even more terrified to see Aidan mysteriously killed the six hefty men so swiftly. Tak came out of hiddding when he saw Aidan transform into an Eagle which flew into the sky. He carefully came out of hiding, walked up to the front of the rock that now holds the daughters of death, touching it with utmost caution, he noticed the rock looked so sealed up like nothing was in it, he tried cracking the rock with a stone but nothing cracked. Tak walked back towards Baruu to go get his things before heading to Egypt as planned, his job was done. But as he was about reaching Baruu’s mighty gate, a man dashed out through the gate running far away into the forest as he kept screaming. Tak couldn’t see clearly who he was; he concluded it must be a mad man going by how fast he ran and screamed.
Tak was surprise to see everywhere unguarded, and soon realized every man, woman and animal had turned into a statue of gold. Tak ran out of the city gate screaming like a mad man also.

******* shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2017
Azzarah rode into the kingdom of Baruu through it mighty gates, selling his stolen items to disguise himself as a trader, he had for long been wanted in Baruu for theft and if caught, he will be killed. As an experienced gambler, Azzarah took his chances as usual, he thought Egypt would come for war, he was almost certain of its invasion once the daughters of death had been captured, he knew Gadar and Aidan must have come up with an idea to destroy Baruu. He waited for war to invade Baruu so he can steal plenty valuables as booty, disguise and run away, he was disappointed, disappointed to see nothing of such but was skeptical to see Aidan show up and had tried convincing the people against Zendaya and the daughters of death, it took him no time in figuring-out what was about to happen, he lingered around Baruu hoping for war to come soonest. At last, Baruu finally destroyed itself as expected. Azzarah watched, he was careful and treaded with caution, predicting correctly what move Aidan was to make. He wasn’t surprise when Zendaya and the daughters of death were captured and were being tortured, he knew it had been well planned by Gadar. He respected him for that. He knew it was the easiest way to destroy any powerful kingdom… you destroy them from within by using themselves against themselves.

Azzarah was in the midst of the jubilant crowd, he saw them all chanting. One after the other they had killed their protectors and he knew they would soon be vulnerable to attacks from rivalry kingdoms. He saw how foolish they were. Later, he saw Aidan and six other men walking out from the city gate carrying the daughters of death. He was sure there was more to Aidan’s mission to Baruu. His curiousity took the best part of him so he followed but was surprised to see another young man ahead of him suspiciously following, he assumed there was more to what he had thought and that made him followed closely and unseen.

Moments later, Azzarah from reasonable distance saw the young man hitting a rock with a stone repeatedly like he aims to crack it open but couldn’t. The young man had passed by him hurriedly going back towards the direction he came from. Azzarah had hidden himself carefully not to be seen, he waited for the young man to be off sight before he slowly came out from hiding and walked towards the rock, he looked at it carefully hoping to find a crack but he couldn’t. He hide himself in the forest all through that night hoping Aidan or the young man would be back but he saw no one all through the night and decided to go back to Baruu the next morning, he was shocked by what he saw, an entire city turned gold. Azzarah been a lover of gold was smart enough to keep-off from cursed property, every gold shined so bright and attractive to the eyes, he knows when an opportunity is too good to be true and he was certain that was one. Azzarah knew Baruu had been punished for what they had done, they had betrayed death and had suffered greatly for it with their lives, he knew death had turned them all to gold as an eternal warning and lesson to other kingdoms as a reminder for the punishment of betrayal.

Azzarah was back to the rock, he slept beside it and ate from fruits in the forest, he was determined to see who comes back for the rock, he knew for sure Aidan would be back for the rock, and he wishes to wait for her. His perseverance paid-off after many days of waiting in the forest. One night while the moon was bright, he was sleeping with his back resting on the rock while he heard stepping of horses coming towards him, he rushed into the bush near-by and hide himself, he saw the young man who he had earlier seen and was more surprised to see Gadar. The two men spoke inaudibly and he saw the gesturing to their words, moments later, he saw Gadar dip a short dagger into the young man’s throat and had even gone further to stab him trice on his chest, he saw Gadar was unremorseful and must have seen him grinned satisfactorily as he stood above him uttering inaudible words.

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2017
shocked shocked
wow!!
just saw it, can't belief I made front page for the second time in a month abi na mistake....? moderators i say wehdone sir/wehdone Ma
thank you o. Eyaah!! Ur comments gets me feeling like quitting my everyday boring and low pay job to focusing on this write-up....but sorry kolewerk grin grin
thinking and typing all through the mid-night for the perfect link-up and i just hope it worth it. I think I hear every character talking loudly inside my head at night and i wonder if all is well with me

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Damibiz(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
Kontinue,damibiz is observing

Re: The Corridor of Hell by experimentist: 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
ghostwritter:
shocked shocked
wow!!
just saw it, can't belief I made front page for the second time in a month abi na mistake....? moderators i say wehdone sir/wehdone Ma
thank you o. Eyaah!! Ur comments gets me feeling like quitting my everyday boring and low pay job to focusing on this write-up....but sorry kolewerk grin grin
thinking and typing all through the mid-night for the perfect link-up and i just hope it worth it. I think I hear every character talking loudly inside my head at night and i wonder if all is well with me
Wow! Ghostwriter, abi na Ghostrider? It has been so long i read a very captivating and interesting story yah on NL. Since back in the days of Redmosquito, Flow1759, Foxyrebirth, and a guy named Saint. O boy since i started ystdy i couldn't stop till i got to the final update. Man keep it up. But bro, my question is, what part is the devil playing here? As in, Lucifer baba himself?

And big up to Azzarah, the smart criminal. Make he no die o, that's my man.

More update bro, big up!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 2:12pm On May 14, 2017
What a narrative! Ghostwriter sugar, u are a darling for creating this superb art. More life to ur battery
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 14, 2017
Ghostwriter,you're the best wink
Re: The Corridor of Hell by MhizDherbee(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2017
You remain my number 1!!! Muaaaaaaaah
Re: The Corridor of Hell by donteanz(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2017
The source of your inspiration is superb. I think i'm feeling what you're feeling. Hearing the sound of the voice of your characters
Re: The Corridor of Hell by momen142(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2017
This is a pure work of reasoning. Kudos to you. I can't believe dat I had to stay far in the night reading your story. You really have a rare talent. I'm happy to know that such a writer is from Nigeria.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by nizetee: 10:16am On May 15, 2017
For the first time on NL I reached the last page. I've read a lot of professional mystical novels but this writing is superb. Please make try and make sure you finish this work. It's too interesting that I burnt the rice I was cooking, even when the food was ready I couldn't eat it coz I couldn't focus, I'll take a spoonful, lift it up to put inside my mouth but I'll forget it halfway to my mouth! Nice work.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by mexzzy47(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
Mehn this is mind blowing..... Thumps up ghostwriter......
Re: The Corridor of Hell by nimat158(f): 12:38pm On May 15, 2017
Why dnt u mentioned me ghostwritter
Re: The Corridor of Hell by shovaychoco: 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
YOu are always in my prayers. It will be sad to see a gift as your go unfulfilled. I pray God will send helpers your way. Are you in facebook? Twitter?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2017
Ghostwriter is truly gifted. With d twist and suspense, u r too much abeg. I like ur work. Keep it up. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.