Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) (1974 Views)

Pic: When Ur Pastor Says U Should Image That U Are Driving Ur Dream Car...lol / Caption This Picture About Nigerian Mothers / Nigerian Mothers Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by pappyjoe(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nigerian and by large African mothers have peculiar habits.
The more the stories are shared, the more you realize how
much they have in common.
Someone noticed this habit of giving their phones a certain
distinct look especially when they can’t find a number they
saved.
At this point she transfers the blame and warns you to stop
using her phone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by shaboti: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omg this is so true.. my mum will not even xcercize patience, she will start shouting ur name 5seconds after searching for somthn

1 Like

Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by pappyjoe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
shaboti: Omg this is so true.. my mum will not even xcercize patience, she will start shouting ur name 5seconds after searching for somthn
. U will hear her saying lyk “wat ave u done to my phone?”

1 Like

Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by pweedyuz(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
soo true!!

1 Like

Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by san316(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mothers will always be mothers. Lovely people.

1 Like

Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by christybabe(f): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wow, this is so true, my mum. accuses my yonga brother, even when her phone is down and ,when she can't find a number,
My yonga brother too like phone sha
Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by Ezedon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
This thread reminds me of my late mum, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by adebisiema(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Very true.....My mum be like "emmanuel nibo ni number ti mo ni ko store da?" Lest i forget.....

"Happy birthday to mah lovely mum" WULLNP
Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by holyboss: 2:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Oh! You just described my Mum cheesy boh I stoped touching her phone since I knew wht I did b facing if any no go missing tongue
Re: One Image That Totally Describes Nigerian Mothers. (photo) by pappyjoe(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Ezedon: This thread reminds me of my late mum, may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! When God Decides To Deal With Your Enemy / Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl / See This Funny Picture Of A Jamb Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.