Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy (48282 Views)

Brand New Bulletproof Cars For Sale USD$110, 000 / Get Us A Customer For Our Bulletproof Cars And Make 500k / Bulletproof Cars & Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by LordOrochimaru(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sweet...lemme start saving 100 naira in Osusu daily for it

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by millhouse: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
sweet
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Atmmachine(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mskrisx: Wow

Damn..
Girlie, You're just an Angel
#Queen
#Astonishing_Beauty
#Shorts_Of_Words
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by kagari: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mercedes taking the lead in car business since 0055 BC
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by golpen(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided

Insurance will cover grin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by goldonome(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are the tires also bullet proof or bomb resistant
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by keypad1: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
yuzedo: obatala is d more gratest bulet-proof. No mony to waist plis! angry
is obatala the latest bullet proof in town?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by CharlieMaria(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
With which money@op?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lol.

Like say you go live inside the car forever and ever.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by econome(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Econome shall acquire the number 1 in 2016...
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Segadem(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
is it also bomb proof?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by allanphash7(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
it no go beta for person wey say vanity upon vanity or say money no good

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Including this one. Right here on *NG*
Soil. Featuring calculusx as vincent. Starring,biola, fowler.

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Akalia(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Anyway, you can simply Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Btruth: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Our honorable minister of health will need two of these later. So, I'm doing his booking for two now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by dammytosh: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
hifaif: So we should 'meet' cars?
You don't have money, u still proud join.

Cars jare, its nice meeting you. Dammytosh here.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by rozayx5(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
irishCream: And what if u just got shot as u're about entering the car or stepping out?? undecided

Most of them step out in safe or heavily surrounded zones

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by HARDDON: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
with all dese protecting gadgets, are the tires Protected too? cos tires are always ur weak links , if the car can be immobilised , it can be persistently blown opened !

forget d p armours , determined goons, wud wow them
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Afrok(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
shocked... I think after having bullet proof cars, U need bullet proof houses too. U know na dey might be waiting at home undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Btruth: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
rattlesnake: spiritual attack nko undecided
I don't think so? Awon iya o ran'yan ooo. Bullet proof or no bullet proof... Awon iya a wole wa ba nibe.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by DaBullIT(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
So is this post meant to inspire me ? Or to make me angry ? I can't decide , obviously I can't afford any of that right now , but I don't know sha o. If una vote me in 2015 presidoooooo

That bros way dey ask price , you wan buy abi you just like hypertension ? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by hikmojj(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by irishCream: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozayx5:

Most of them step out in safe or heavily surrounded zones
that can't guarantee they'll live longer than their counterpart. They are all guilty that's why they are scared to death
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by joeldy26: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: Why are the price of the cars not included
.bros trust me u dnt wonna hear dose prices.coz belle go run U . God punish poverty n em mama
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Favourcharles23(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
God bless me
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Dreyl(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
joeldy26: .bros trust me u dnt wonna hear dose prices.coz belle go run U . God punish poverty n em mama
gringrin
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by kurajordan(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dope shiiiii.
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by deols(f): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na how much?
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by IdomaLikita: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Strip the Armour and give me those Interiors! Damn!
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Iluvberem: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
yuzedo: obatala is d more gratest bulet-proof. No mony to waist plis! angry

So you still dey alive?

I dey look for you on nairaland since
Re: Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy by Blaqsmith(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stealer Oduah...your market is here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking of buying or selling your vehicles and properties faster? / How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.