Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,973 members, 7,848,921 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

1875dori's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875dori's Profile / 1875dori's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: N100m Form: Miyetti Allah Headquarters Cautions Media, Says It Didn't Endorse Jo by 1875dori: 9:19am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112682434:
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots
[/s]
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan reacts to news of husbands nomination by 1875dori: 9:19am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112682430:
Chai.....
[/s]
Politics / Re: Na So Reno Omokri Take Turn BMC by 1875dori: 9:19am On May 10, 2022
[quote author= post=112682396][/quote]
Car Talk / Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by 1875dori: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112681991:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: How My Uncle Trying To Ruined My Life After The Death Of My Dad by 1875dori: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112681884:
He sent you 15,000 to come to Lagos for a better life,
Is that the reason you said he wanted to destroy your life?
Cos you never said he did anything bad to you apart from not picking his calls right now.

Where are you in Lagos right now?
Where are you going to sleep tonight?
How long have you been calling him?
Keep calling him, something may be wrong .
[/s]
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets APC National Chairman, Senator Adamu Abdullahi. by 1875dori: 9:16am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Like your Central Bank Governor, Dr Godwin Emefiele?

Even political scientists will be amazed @ this kind of democrazy practiced in Nigeria?

This presidential music chair nawa o.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by 1875dori: 8:58am On May 10, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
SWAT jets shouldn't have replied.

Meth additcs have deployed too much fake news against Asiwaju and this is allowed to fester because the FG failed to complete the psychiatric hospitals they are building in the land of the rising sun.

I blame Buhari for this!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875dori: 8:57am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Seven Grevious Sins Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu By Tope Fasua by 1875dori: 8:57am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Imagine trying to cover your lies with another disgusting lies?
Where did i say Tinubu is a thief or not? Asking about what he stole from you or your family mean I am saying Tinubu is a thief or not.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875dori: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Mods are coming for you... We are more cultured to fall for some of you guys tantrum
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Seven Grevious Sins Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu By Tope Fasua by 1875dori: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Seized your landed property? This guy, you are on this thread to continue with your ridiculous lies?

Btw, why is it that you guys can't even express yourself without throwing tantrum? How would you feel if someone called your dad all those names?

Respect is reciprocal.. You guys should learn how to control your emotions when engaging with others. Try and be cultured for sanity's sake
[/s]
Politics / Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by 1875dori: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It's a great Insult agwotulumbe

We're being taken for a ride angry
For being a card carrying member of APC alone, he should be dealt with
[/s]
Politics / Re: 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men IPOB Boasted by 1875dori: 8:27am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
you should expect them to deny it as usual. Are they not ibo again?
[/s]
Sports / Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by 1875dori: 8:27am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112659715:
You better leave after the end of this month/season for your own good.

Go to America, collabo with David Beckham, buy a club.
Play for one or 2 years more and enter Hollywood and chop the life of your head till the end of days.

Our kobo!
[/s]
Sports / Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by 1875dori: 8:27am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
He should just leave

How can players like Mctominay be making Utd first team? Why is Bruno can't just play in a permanent position instead of running around the field? I thought Maguire is the problem of Utd, why is Man utd still loosing without him?

Apart from Degea, Matic and May be Ronaldo, other players have just been useless
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Emefiele Wants To Destroy The Nation - Richard Akinaka by 1875dori: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Useless media gazette broke the news, they are still the first to post Emefiele denying of contesting the presidency yet some Nigerians are already going gaga on fake news.. I even saw fake pictures of branded cars for Emefiele's campaign.

Some Nigerians need to be calming down sometimes

[/s]
Agriculture / Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by 1875dori: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112658987:
Separate the affected ones from the healthy ones quickly.
[/s]
Politics / Re: APC Ward Chairman Confirms Emefiele’s Membership, Says He Registered February 21 by 1875dori: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112658965:
Ralph Uwazuruike explains more.......

Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has said though many aspirants from the South East are angling to be president of Nigeria in 2023, he is yet to see any serious aspirant among them.

He said at best what many of them are aspiring for is the vice presidential slot.
Je said as a Nigerian and as an adult he has the fundamental right to support whoever he wants.

Uwazuruike said, “No Igbo man is contesting for the presidency.
All these people you are seeing are pretenders.

They can’t come to me because they know that I know them. No Igbo man.
I repeat is contesting for the president. Let them swear, all of them, that they are not going to the North to lobby for vice president.

“People have called me from the North telling me that all those clamouring to be president are the ones seeking to be vice presidents. I laughed because I know them. None of these people you are supporting today are serious. They are all looking for vice president; all of them, from A to Z, I challenge them. They are pretenders. They can fool you but they can’t fool me.”

He said though he is one of those seeking the actualization of Biafra, he’s not part of those saying that there will be no election.
We told ya!! wink
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.