Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? (30351 Views)

American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video) / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Toyota Camry 2007 LE To XLE Rear AC Vent Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Nsonaso(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2022
money121:
Car owners, what’s your next move? undecided

For me i will pick Race ooo grin grin

Only in Australia
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On May 10, 2022
Wagivo:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by LockDown69(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2022
I don't think this is possible, how did it manage to get into the cars HVAC system, anyone with the knowledge of how this is possible should please explain? Thanks
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by otunbateejay(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2022
money121:

dnt u have insecticide use 1 believe the snake will come out

1 Like

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2022
money121:

Damn! This is scary...

I will kill it sha, start my car and go about my businesses. cheesy
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2022
how the snake take enter the car
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by hahn(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2022
post=112682005:
You shout THE BLOOD OF JESUS and gtfo there.

Why run out AFTER shouting blood of Jesus?

Is that not supposed to make the snake die on the spot?

Don't you believe in the efficacy of shouting "blood of Jesus"?
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by TheiaTalks: 8:38am On May 10, 2022
post=112682005:
You shout THE BLOOD OF JESUS and gtfo there.

Like grin
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Buksaylor: 8:39am On May 10, 2022
money121:

Burn the car..
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by rovher: 8:39am On May 10, 2022
Mynd44:
Turn AC on, leave and lock the car.

Snakes are cold blooded
Then have the entire car fumigated ...
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by TheiaTalks: 8:40am On May 10, 2022
Anny505:

So na cold from AC go kill am? Omo the snake go kill you dem go label am COLD BLOOD MURDER grin

Word! wink
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by VINDYLOMO(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2022
Stop the car, off the engine, go and look for insecticide and flit the whole car and wind up the windows for 10 to 20 minutes the snake will be dead.

1 Like

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by kelvine(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2022
Say the name of Jesus, park at the next stop and call boys to find and attack.

money121:

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by kelvine(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2022
You smart, I should go with this after prayers.
However not insecticide but very powerful fumigants strong enough to kill snakes.

VINDYLOMO:
Stop the car, off the engine, go and look for insecticide and flit the whole car and wind up the windows for 10 to 20 minutes the snake will be dead.

1 Like

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by West2019(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2022
Same thing happened to me yesterday, buh I killed the snake . and i buried it. May God help us
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by InoGetJoy: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
Mynd44:
Turn AC on, leave and lock the car.

Snakes are cold blooded
That won't kill the snake
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Ceereeab: 8:52am On May 10, 2022
I knew it, i simply turned off browser images before opening the thread. No vex.
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Ceereeab: 8:53am On May 10, 2022
biopkarvic:
Why not add graphic content, not everyone react well to pictures of crawling creatures.

I knew it, i simply turned off browser images before opening the thread. No vex.
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Kdon2: 9:01am On May 10, 2022
Anny505:
Give "HER" money or maybe Tell your woman to talk to HER relative grin

Gbam!. On point
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Kdon2: 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Wagivo:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. grin grin

This is unexpected from a girl! cry
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2022
Slow down, swerve to the other side of the road, park, and the the fvck out of the car. Call for help.
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by sylve11: 9:06am On May 10, 2022
MrUchenna1:
it's just a baby snake, just shout kai kai and on the car heater.

No time. grin cool
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by ALFADOS(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2022
money121:
fiction
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by sylve11: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
Zulu2022:
na den e go relax,u know wat cold blooded means

I tire for Mynd. cool

@op, as for me, I go jump out of that car and I doubt if I g ever drive the car again. sad cool
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Stevyne: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
West2019:
Same thing happened to me yesterday, buh I killed the snake . and i buried it. May God help us
drop full info bro
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by naijapikin2(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2022
Guaranteed front page... Snake matters
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Owaincouncil: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
No 1. I wl pick race to call the rescue team

No 2. If they kill it, I will still be afraid, maybe the children are still there, meaning it will take me long time to go back to that car. I'll prefer Okada for the main time.

No 3. If they are unable to kill it or it just disappear, next is to put FOR SALE on the car. I can't come and die

1 Like

Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Kdon2: 9:14am On May 10, 2022
obembet:
Put fire for the motor and burn the snake grin

Obembet! You be olodo
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by 1875dori: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112681991:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move? by Card7: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
money121:

Some said "technically, this is almost not possible being that in the connection of your car AC network the tubes runs to parts like the compressor and other unit which almost make it impossible for any space to be left allowing big size reptiles to creep in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Meanings And Origin Of Toyota Model Names / 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.