Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau (96656 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor / Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Transcriber: 3:21pm On May 09, 2022
Shadysen:
I am what ever you said I am, go and fuvk yourself.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by snoopz: 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
Nairaland, stop spreading fake news
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by SANDAT(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2022
They are Nigerians by birth because their parents came in and applied for Nigerian citizenship and were granted.
Okoroawusa:

I was wondering what he was saying.,.. Lebanese that are Nigerians by birth na sand. Even Syrian and Greeks with the green passport that were born and brought up in Nigeria
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by ZooOga: 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
Transcriber:
the white worship on this thread is crazy

They do t even know the man, but believe "he will do wonders" because of his skin

Go easy on dem Oga, see dem ancestors in the two pics below. Subjugation and being colonised is still in the DNA of many of our ppl. Even here in 2022.

grin

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by ultraviolet27(f): 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
Acidbath:

Coming from a male hiding with a female moniker with poor writing skills. grin What do we call that?

If you are a female, you must have your hairdo done very tight. Loosen it to think properly. grin Upon your education, you are still a garri begger. Are you not stup1d?

Learn how to mention people directly on this forum with that your kpalasa phone.

Inventless fish head breeder. cheesy

. . Eleriibu Omo pau Bi Ibon!!!that Gari you mentioned is really troubling ur eyes ,better take it to the Opthalmologist and Stop disgracing yourself.how am I a Male? Useless Ignorant never do well.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Acidbath: 5:54pm On May 09, 2022
ultraviolet27 ultrapad:
. . [s]Eleriibu Omo pau Bi Ibon!!!that Gari you mentioned is really troubling ur eyes ,better take it to the Opthalmologist and Stop disgracing yourself.how am I a Male? Useless Ignorant never do well[/s].

Go to that your favourite thread and discuss what your intellect can accommodate and mention your ovulation because your life is all about opening leg and shooting out dull headed inventless touts.

Fish head.

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by TheCongo2: 10:56pm On May 09, 2022
Transcriber:
the white worship on this thread is crazy

They do t even know the man, but believe "he will do wonders" because of his skin

Do we truly have people thinking like that in 2021 ?
Even slaves were much more intelligent to break away from white folks
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875i: 8:50am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
it's your thinking that's archaic.
What exactly makes the man good?
Do you know him? Have you checked his portfolio?

Of course not.
To your coon mind "if he's white" he's good undecided
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875i: 8:52am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

Of course not.
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875i: 8:52am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

Of course not.
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by 1875dori: 8:57am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
[/s]
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by judedwriter(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2022
Mjshexy:
Wow...he should rather contest for the office of the President smiley

Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by suffering: 1:09am On May 11, 2022
I don’t know if he will perform better than other idiots before him. In my heart I believe so because he has a lot to prove and his Dutch heritage will aid in bringing foreign businesses to Plateau State. For the meantime I’ll stay far while I swear NIMBY regarding the matter.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by meobizy(f): 7:27am On May 11, 2022
This forum took a fucking joke Plateau people created and reported it like gospel truth. I can never take this place serious and will continue to curse the administer for ignoring any form of improvement or maintenance to standards.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2022
funshint:

You don't know anything about Jos or Plateau state. That state has a large population of whites because of its temperate climate. All the crises that have happened in the past is just so unfortunate!
I live in Jos,plateau state ,I am married to a plateau woman,infact I might even be more plateau than you are,I am presently typing from plateau ,I am not talking with my emotions,which state for Nigeria no get white man,abi plateau state get white people reach Lagos state?or delta state?.even the fight around the barrack area rukuba road and miango indigenes are the ones even engineering it,people that have not finish uniting among themselves, abi na the Langtang disunity wey them never get king till today ,please let me not talk plenty.
Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mjshexy:
Oh that's great sir, YES you're guaranteed a perfect result, the therapy is a non surgical and non invasive procedure at the most discounted rates.

I was there today and I did my teeth cleaning, everything is fine

1 Like

Re: Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau by Mjshexy(f): 2:35am On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

I was there today and I did my teeth cleaning, everything is fine
Alright sir, it's nice to hear that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.