Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

1875ife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875ife's Profile / 1875ife's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Reno How Far Your Oga Don Joined Evil Party by 1875ife: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Reno must be stupid
[/s]
Politics / Re: Reno How Far Your Oga Don Joined Evil Party by 1875ife: 9:12am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Reno my niggar
[/s]
Politics / Re: GOODLUCK JONATHAN PICKS APC EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM..... by 1875ife: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan is not qualified for APC presidential ticket we have law that guide our procedure. Well those people want to waste money.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: I Am For Osinbajo - Gombe Gov, Inuwa Yahaya by 1875ife: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
Politics / Re: The Seven Grevious Sins Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu By Tope Fasua by 1875ife: 9:09am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Bro I agreed with you reason is because there's no sentiment in your submission neither you discredit anyone I must say you are a concern Nigerian.

However I would like to correct one notion from your assertion where you stated this government borrow ideas from Tinubu ...frankly speaking this government has failed Nigerians and the reason is because of sentiment and selfishness of so called cabals in presidency.

Let me tell you something if you think I'm lying go to APC ideology I can provide it for you in case you can't find it .what am saying Buhari administration not follow APC ideology not even his own blueprint .Talk on he will take Tinubu advice on economic policies.

Even the vice president that handle economic during the first tenure was relegated and a northern took over the economic. Look Nigerians will see everything soon after the tenure of Buhari end.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:49am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

The day they were sharing free shame, lots of them really slept off badly
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

Goal shifter, oya drop that question and tell us how civilization got to Alaigbo first in Africa... Tell us about it

And btw, which history book are you talking about? the one written by an Igbo man or the general history book

Explain to NL's how civilization got to SE first in Africa and stop shifting
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

You are not only embarrassing yourself on this thread but disgracing yourself as well..

Go through over this thread and see how your blatant lies staring at you and shaking head
[/s]
TV/Movies / Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by 1875ife: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112665620:
Frank Edohor.

Unique in his own way.

Who wants to be a thousandnaire this Beautiful Monday?

Question : Where did Kelvin's family traveled to in the movie Home alone ?

First 2 correct entries only.
15 minutes.
Your time starts NOW!

Modify :
Answer after 20 minutes.
Answer : PARIS, FRANCE.

See you next time.

[/b]
Toyin, u wan cause trouble for stage?
U too like wahala cheesy
[b]Zazuuu
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

The guy na natural troller, just allow him to be exposing himself more
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

When those brown roofs was built, some people were still humping from one tree to another.. Go to Rome, Greece and see so many ancient building..
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.