Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline (5382 Views)

2040: Aba Skyline & How P.H Will Benefit / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking / Ibadan City Center Vs Aba City Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by Michael004: 12:26am On May 10, 2022
totit:

As in, ehn honestly, I can't believe all I have been viewing especially that video above.
Anybody with data should try to watch the video, it's a serious situation over there. shocked
I don't know why they like to fool themselves
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by bomb24: 12:33am On May 10, 2022
walefresh3:

So dis is the market u guys said Americans came to buy jet parts.. for aba... Ibo international market that look so primitive... rusticated roofs everywhere....

See another ABA slum below.....u people can lie hen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8kh0EeYrQ

U can start by showing me the slums in that video. grin

And besides a few Brown roofs in the market can't classify the place as a slum, as compared to the mega slums in Ibadan. Ibadan is drowned in a sea of dilapidated structures and decayed roofs.

Yoruba are too impoverish to drag shoulders with us.
Ndigbo are the most educated and successful ethnic group in Nigeria.

My request from you; show me a mega slum in Igbo land that can rival the slums in Ibadan, and please don't show me some unrealistic satellite view. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2022
bomb24:

And besides a few Brown roofs in the market can't classify the place as a slum, as compared to the mega slums in Ibadan. Ibadan is drowned in a sea of dilapidated structures and decayed roofs.

My request from you; show me a mega slum in Igbo land that can rival the slums in Ibadan, and please don't show me some unrealistic satellite view. Hahahahahahahaha

I dey here gidi to disgrace your ass.. ok relax...
But don't ever compare that your unproductive region to Southwest the land of honey...

Your region is cursed that's why it has no economical value to FG....
Even asari dokubo called it barren land....

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2022
Ibo peoples don't have a place call home.. no meeting point for all ndigbo ... No cosmopolitan city ... No international infrastructures built by government or private sector
.. numbers of multinationals companies in ibo land are not upto 4.... Can u just imagine ?

See southwest below

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2022
Look at southwest u are competing with ... No region March dis..

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2022
The same Southwest.. ibadan below

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2022
Southwest no get mate for here.... Island lag

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:52am On May 10, 2022
SOUTHWEST Nigeria lasgidi.

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by walefresh3(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2022
Ibadan wey Dem no show u

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by totit: 12:58am On May 10, 2022
walefresh3:
Ibadan wey Dem no show u

grin grin grin

See better, green environment no wonder the SW'ners reason logically and are usually calm people.

Lmao grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by bomb24: 12:58am On May 10, 2022
walefresh3:

I dey here gidi to disgrace your ass.. ok relax...
But don't ever compare that your unproductive region to Southwest the land of honey...

Your region is cursed that's why it has no economical value to FG....
Even asari dokubo called it barren land....

Barren Land? We have the largest markets in Nigeria (aba and onitsha), and the largest gas reserve in West Africa. grin

Human capital and natural resources are second to none so guy rest.
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by Enyimbafc: 2:52am On May 10, 2022
walefresh3:
Oboy dis nyamiri guy really hate us... I go show am people today...
Oya show us igbos and other foreigners buildings in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by Michael004: 8:33am On May 10, 2022
bomb24:

So those residential places are also market too hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifed: 8:45am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
The people with 2x2 land wont even let us rest..

Developers wey dey develop other places but not interested in developing their tiny land... Only labourers develop other people's places without developing theirs

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifed: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See the person claiming of minding his business but has been trolling me since morning.

Why not get something doing instead of trolling and attacking others online.

Rada rada
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifed: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Is SE land not 2x2? How is than an insult?

Is SE landmass not the smallest in Nigeria? How is tiny an insult

SE people claiming of developing others regions while their region is in dilapidated, is that also an insult?

You have no idea how trolling online make you look like.. Aswear.. Only if you could know
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

When those brown roofs was built, some people were still humping from one tree to another.. Go to Rome, Greece and see so many ancient building..
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

The guy na natural troller, just allow him to be exposing himself more
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875if: 8:47am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin cheesy

Just take a look at yourself... When it is on record that of all the Nigeria regions, civilization got late to SE region.. How come you guys didn't have any ancient city which is in SW and North?

It's obvious you are just trolling without having any meaningful contribution to make on this thread..

So you guys also did learn history in secondary school.. Na war oo
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifeday: 8:47am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Ancient city with no ancient buildings or monuments? You need to take emotions out of this discussion and be realistic. Ogun state have first and second church in Nigeria just to indicate civilization got to South West first while South East came last.

Na part of civilization getting late to your region , na why una still dey behave in this way where everything to you guys must be Tom and di.ck measuring even though those who you are comparing with yourself are not your mate
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

See goal shifter, where are those ancient building in Enugu or any of the SE states? Is that too hard for you to provide? Don't even let us talk about education and so many others that SW got first in Nigeria..

Perhaps the history been taught in SE could be different from the ones in other regions
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

Civilized people don't do trolling on social media..

People who are exposed argue maturely not by throwing tantrum...

You already have your answers regarding the guy
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Just imagine how ridiculous those people can lie.. I asked hm to tell us where those ancient cities are in SE but he has been blabbing since.

Those people lately just lie for fun
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Come back make I knack you more... Make i even put you to where you belong today..

I dey wait your response.. Civiliziation got to Alaigbo first in Africa? Jesus, where is SA? Egypt

See lying with confidence.. It's a pity some of you guys are now making lies a regional thing
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifed: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Goal shifter, tell us those ancient cities in Alaigbo...

Where are Egypt , SA, Ethiopia if civilization got to Alaigbo first.

Try and be having shame with your ridiculous lies
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

That's what an acute inferiority complex can cause... They are not even proud of who they are at all
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

See the way we have been bursting all your lies on this thread yet you still get mouth to talk.. How did civilizatipon get to Alaigbo first in Africa when we have countries like Egypt, Ethiopia?

Can't you see how ridiculous your lies are? Make you try cover your face with at least something even if na with paper
[/s]
thunder scatter your harlot mother
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ife: 8:49am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You are not only embarrassing yourself on this thread but disgracing yourself as well..

Go through over this thread and see how your blatant lies staring at you and shaking head
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

Goal shifter, oya drop that question and tell us how civilization got to Alaigbo first in Africa... Tell us about it

And btw, which history book are you talking about? the one written by an Igbo man or the general history book

Explain to NL's how civilization got to SE first in Africa and stop shifting
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

The day they were sharing free shame, lots of them really slept off badly
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875if: 8:49am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

No, cos Ibadan is just so big than what you guys can think of. Oyo state alone is almost the same size with all the 5 SE states landmass combined...

Another pure blatant lies
[/s]
Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875if: 8:49am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

He can never. Lies is ingrained in some of them DNA
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawan: Buhari To Sign 2023 Budget Tuesday / Breaking News: Peter Obi To Congratulate Tinubu / Jonathan Embarks On Three-day Visit To Kenya Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.