Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

1875ome's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875ome's Profile / 1875ome's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:58am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
But Peter Obi has?
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:58am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Ever seen me calling Obi Pandora before? Ever seen me attacking his personality before? That's the difference between us. We play matured politics here
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

But this is a Nigeria forum as well not Biafraland.. You are free to say whatever you want to say on Ipob or Biafra page but not on Nigeria page
[/s]
Politics / Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875ome: 7:55am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
If Biafra was real the successful ones like Peter Obi would not be running for The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It is the Failures like you that have nothing that belong in your school of thought.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:55am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Stop shifting goal post.. Tell us the achievements of Ipob as a group in SE...
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:55am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Why not answer my questions first before asking yours?

[/s]
Politics / Re: Abia Central: I'm The Best Candidate, Onuigbo Declares As He Joins Senate Race by 1875ome: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
[s]
post=112615626:
Ikwuano/Umuahia of Abia State indigenes will be the best people to determine that.

END OF STORY.
[/s]
Politics / Re: FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics by 1875ome: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
[s]
post=112615590:
A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
[/s]
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Coalition Picks N100m APC Nomination Forms For AfDB President, Adesina by 1875ome: 7:36am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Osinbajo will find him a juicy compensation in Government he will have no regrets of living the Bank.

We need him more right now, more than Africa does, come back home Sir & serve your wealth of experience cannot be measured.

Minister for foreign Affairs can be a good compensation to add to your resume, & all those traveling allowance he can now pocket, unlike @ AFDB that auditors from other countries don’t understand our systematic way of grabbing money in Nigeria as we serve.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875ome: 7:32am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
YOU have no brain abi? Sit down and read the governor's statement without bias mind.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC by 1875ome: 7:31am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC doesn’t field Yemi Osinabjo, consider Abubakar Atiku the next President. Case Closed, all those other aspirants in pdp are children including the Governors, if you steal the kind of money Atiku & Tinubu stole, it will be by God’s grace you don’t go to prison, James Ibori tried it, see where it ended him? he will refund their monies back to them, no shaking.

Those Hausa Fulani in APC (90% ex pdp members) would have fooled Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then on general election day, they will all be behind Atiku.

Southern Nigeria must produce a Christian Candidate for APC to stand a chance, it is the turn of the Bible carrying people of Nigeria to be President., one Christian, one Muslim as Abami Eda schooled us.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ain’t ever done jack for my peeps back in The Niger Delta for him to demand our votes, so why all the hype?

Na then Elegushi, Oniru & Co, MC Oluomo, Lagos State beneficiaries that will sing his praises loudest.

It is Yemi Osinbajo already representing the Lagos State Ogun State cartel that is already Federal or bust for those APC Loving Sympathizers, or kiss goodbye to the Rock.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ebonyi Is Poverty Capital Of Southern Nigeria Under Umahi – Indigenes by 1875ome: 7:31am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Na only God knows where some of your people learn their own game of politics from
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Your ranting epistles can't even move a paper

grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Whether if or but, those who life don better don't have time for all those tantrums and hatred wish for others

Leave the epistle
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You go enjoy talking to yourself so tey.

informing you ahead na privileged..

Ignoring button already activated
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Gosh, see the way this person is talking confidently as if na all Nigerians dey reside in Nigeria.. The opera I know is a browser like Mozila and chrome . I don't even have the opera browsing in my phone or laptop cos Mozilla is my favourite browser.

Again, na situation comparative be this aswear
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Welcome to Mr Malory’s Ipobian Circus coming to a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Despite Its Huge Oil, Bayelsa Has The Highest Malnurished People In The World. by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

No, I can't cos he always communicate with himself only... Hope you got the gist now?
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.