Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi (16295 Views)

2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by GooodHardDick: 11:01pm On May 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Peter Obi won't even get PDP's ticket.

Kiss the fact!

You are just wasting your time, and I will remind you in due time.

Get rid of the hatred and bitterness bro.

Get your PVC ready and let's do this bro. Let's vote massively for our Peter Obi come 2023!

Peter Obi president Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Ikinternational: 11:25pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

So how many founding fathers where they? Does that amount to them delivering the east? I bet the answer is NO! You reap where you sow that is the points!

You're grasping...

I know most of you are here to argue not reason

If you could read between the lines you'd know that I'm saying the right candidate would bring the votes.

Why do you think a segment of the party is wooing Jonathan so strongly..

The SE is not close minded to apc. It's Buhari they don't like. N based on his performance, can you honestly say that their intuition back in 2014 was wrong?

But like I said, you're here to argue not reason

Truth be told based on their 8yrs report card, apc doesn't deserve another 4yrs.
By the end of this administration naira will be 600 to the dollar.

N I'm not saying pdp has the answers.
I just believe apc should not be rewarded for their failures. A break from power is warranted

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by zicky(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

Google it and stop behaving like a toddler crying for mother attention.
oga where did you get 5m SW votes from, you keep arguing ignorantly. I believe when you see your foolly, you will hide your face in shame
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Nobody: 12:24am On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Umahi the deluded will believe any lie thrown at him by the Fulanis

I saw body language. The guy is lost.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2022
Ikinternational:

You're grasping...

I know most of you are here to argue not reason

If you could read between the lines you'd know that I'm saying the right candidate would bring the votes.

Why do you think a segment of the party is wooing Jonathan so strongly..

The SE is not close minded to apc. It's Buhari they don't like. N based on his performance, can you honestly say that their intuition back in 2014 was wrong?

But like I said, you're here to argue not reason

Truth be told based on their 8yrs report card, apc doesn't deserve another 4yrs.
By the end of this administration naira will be 600 to the dollar.

N I'm not saying pdp has the answers.
I just believe apc should not be rewarded for their failures. A break from power is warranted

Gibberish upon upon! So the north want GEJ to win election for them or what are you spewing out? The north want him for their own selfish interest and they have realized it will amount to a colossal and the idea have been jettisoned! Don’t come here to spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2022
zicky:
oga where did you get 5m SW votes from, you keep arguing ignorantly. I believe when you see your foolly, you will hide your face in shame

Hide your face in shame for stealing your only meet or what? Abeg find yourself a sit.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Chochosky: 6:27am On May 08, 2022
LongBig:
I can’t invest with first bank then go to GTb to claim my returns! It will amount to a colossal lost if apc should follow what he said! Apc is not popular in the east/south south so why would they intentionally shoot themselves on the leg?
Was pdp popular in the South West in 1999. If east can't retain it den north should rule forever.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Chochosky: 6:33am On May 08, 2022
LongBig:
I can’t invest with first bank then go to GTb to claim my returns! It will amount to a colossal lost if apc should follow what he said! Apc is not popular in the east/south south so why would they intentionally shoot themselves on the leg?
Was pdp popular in the South West in 1999. If east can't retain it den north should rule forever.
Thanksful:

I saw body language. The guy is lost.
His is not lost. He is understanding d game as it goes. Nd the North has played it well by dividing the south with the west. So the philosophy is if we can't get it dis time let's back the North with the idea of getting the east more appointments nd position in apc govt as it was in pdp. Trust the South-East and south south with dis plan b. The west has no plan b.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875myd: 7:10am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Imagine beating around the bush I'm not sure if this people can do anything without blame southwest
[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by MoIbrahim: 7:15am On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Only a foolish person will believe Buhari will handover to a Southerner.

But you were all celebrating Osinbajo some weeks ago
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875ome: 7:32am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
YOU have no brain abi? Sit down and read the governor's statement without bias mind.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875o: 7:32am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
the Yoruba won election and were denied. What sacrifice past that one?
[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Jomonix: 7:54am On May 08, 2022
I just love the way my people are hitting hard on the treacheries of the South West. That is the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Jomonix: 7:57am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Take out all the votes APC got in the south they still worn by 500k votes ...so tell me why should south demand power

The key driver is equity and not numbers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by goshee: 8:13am On May 08, 2022
KingKO22:
grin imagine how a governor is thinking and lamenting like a pathetic fool who is expecting presidency to be given to him and his cannibal zone because he decamped ?

Presidency should be zone to SE from PDP party and SW from APC party basic.

Since 1999 your people from Ndi Beafraud have passionately committed to only PDP and blindly voting for PDP for good 22 years and you can't demand equity, fairness and justice from them only APC deserve your equality and fairness ?

SadEast is full of mad people
If you are smart you will know that Umahi can not just speak without fact. North will keep the presidency and Umahi will be the next vice president. Bookmark this
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by goshee: 8:15am On May 08, 2022
LongBig:
When Obasanjo won with PDP in 1999 was PDP popular in the south west? All Nigerians gathered and gave power to the South West so shall it be to the South east or the north should happily continue.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by mrvitalis(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2022
Jomonix:

The key driver is equity and not numbers.
Where is the equity when south west wants to produce president after spending 16 years in the presidency

When south east has produced zero ? Where is the equity then ? Or it has limit ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by goshee: 8:20am On May 08, 2022
KingKO22:

From their governors to their elders and even children it is believed that SW is responsible for their miserable predicament in national politics.

Imagine their elders not seeing anything wrong if PDP zone to North but find it offensive if SW comeout to contest
Zombie no one is asking SW not to contest, we are only saying that the north too should contest. What's the big deal there?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Jomonix: 8:27am On May 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Where is the equity when south west wants to produce president after spending 16 years in the presidency

When south east has produced zero ? Where is the equity then ? Or it has limit ?

I think you don't understand. I was responding to an earlier post.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by zicky(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2022
LongBig:

Hide your face in shame for stealing your only meet or what? Abeg find yourself a sit.
You were going around with your blind argument, giving false figures with your full chest, that's what baffled me. Acknowledge your error young man.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2022
zicky:
You were going around with your blind argument, giving false figures with your full chest, that's what baffled me. Acknowledge your error young man.

So you can win trophy? My point have been made loud and clear! And that is south west delivered for apc! Shikenah!!!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2022
goshee:
When Obasanjo won with PDP in 1999 was PDP popular in the south west? All Nigerians gathered and gave power to the South West so shall it be to the South east or the north should happily continue.

In 1999 Power was not given to the south west on a platter of gold, someone from Abeokuta, the illustrious son of Egba land made the ultimate sacrifice that paved way for Obasanjo! POWER WAS NOT GIVEN TO THE SOUTHWEST THEY EARNED IT! ABIOLA WON SQUARELY! so what your point? What sacrifices have you made from your end? What investment have you made to the apc for power to be handed over to you? Abeg let leave sentiment! You earned power nobody dey give am just like that!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2022
Chochosky:

His is not lost. He is understanding d game as it goes. Nd the North has played it well by dividing the south with the west. So the philosophy is if we can't get it dis time let's back the North with the idea of getting the east more appointments nd position in apc govt as it was in pdp. Trust the South-East and south south with dis plan b. The west has no plan b.

My brother “If you can’t get it this time let back the north” is a spoiler statement and if you continue with that phrase the east might not smell the presidency! Nobody hand over power! You earned it by fighting for it with logic and not with sentiment!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Obainomilano: 9:29am On May 08, 2022
KingKO22:
grin imagine how a governor is thinking and lamenting like a pathetic fool who is expecting presidency to be given to him and his cannibal zone because he decamped ?

Presidency should be zone to SE from PDP party and SW from APC party basic.

Since 1999 your people from Ndi Beafraud have passionately committed to only PDP and blindly voting for PDP for good 22 years and you can't demand equity, fairness and justice from them only APC deserve your equality and fairness ?

SadEast is full of mad people
..all this jagons just cos of the 5 cups of rice the iragbiji druggie shared for you and your hungry homeless ancestors... creatures like you are a waste of citizenship cos cos your vote is only worth 5 cups of rice
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Miracle2022: 9:47am On May 08, 2022
JOemmy:

So the igbos that haven't occupied the presidential office since after the civil war doesn't deserves to be considered?
the igbos are free to contest as well as other 300 hundred tribes in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Miracle2022: 9:51am On May 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

That was why all political parties dashed them the ticket in 1999
they were not dashed anything. Do you forget that Alex Ekwueme contested against obasanjo in the pdp primaries?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by cktheluckyman: 10:23am On May 08, 2022
LongBig:

Google it and stop behaving like a toddler crying for mother attention.
Where exactly did you see the 5m?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Ikinternational: 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
LongBig:

Gibberish upon upon! So the north want GEJ to win election for them or what are you spewing out? The north want him for their own selfish interest and they have realized it will amount to a colossal and the idea have been jettisoned! Don’t come here to spew rubbish.

Waste of space n data
Carry on with your ilk abeg
This is not a place to exchange ideas
People are here to hammer their predetermined conclusions
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2022
Ikinternational:

Waste of space n data
Carry on with your ilk abeg
This is not a place to exchange ideas
People are here to hammer their predetermined conclusions

The truth is bitter but better!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Freebills12: 3:03pm On May 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
redPUSSY:

Fulanis will always give an excuse to retain power and they might retain that power if care is not taken...

Greedy southern brethren will help them as well

When they promised both South East and South West presidency respectively in 2019, what did you think? You thought they want to relinquish power?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Freebills12: 3:20pm On May 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Igboland:
Just imagine what is coming out from this bloody fool. You n who decide if the presidency should come to the south it should come to to the SE.

I have said it times without number a lot of igbos are just simply mad. Buhari this fool is quoting is from the NW, Yardua is also from the NW n even from the same Katsina the fool wasn't asking for equity in that regards
Even though we don't buy his idea, you can't compare the northern socio-cultural settings with that of the south. In the south the Igbos are different people with their own culture likewise the Yorubas, it's only in the south south that there is similarities with Efik, Ibibio etc You can't access the whole South as one people... It can only happen if they come to terms to zone it among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims / Fuel Subsidy Palliatives Not Possible Again – Jonathan / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.