Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage (1703 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Magnus Abe Blasts Channels TV Over Alleged Wrong Reportage On APC Meeting / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Dude you have no business with Nigerian issues from foreign wherever you are.. Always spreading propaganda from outside like all your yoruba asylum seekers during abacha regime

Negro, I am more Nigerian than you any day, Nonsense Ipobian, actually I spent my first year in high school @ Federal Government College Enugu @ Independence layout before I japaed, couldn’t adapt to the low life society.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
TUEH to that name helinues

Malory:
You have said the absolute truth. No one even takes that old man Helinues serious. The only thing he comments here daily is Toh grin grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by christistruth01: 12:06pm On May 07, 2022
Advocate500:
i think the difference is the way the government is handling the two,while the boko haram is viewed from the angle of lack of education and civilisation, the ipob is viewed from the angle of been an enemy to the government, until we start telling ourselves the truth, you that castigate the activities of ipob have never for once talk about solutions to most of the burning issues they are pushing forward, if their was no injustice i don't think their would have been an ipob. Ask yourself , are my i not part of the problem?

IPOB is a Business Organization didn't you know

IPOB DOS and IPO;B Autopilot are fighting each other everyday all over YouTube about money and Property

That was how I found out that the DOS financial Secretary who is also Nnamdi Kanu's Aunt has just bought a N100 Million Naira Modern Farm to n the East complete with a Fish Farm and Modern Farm Equipment in it
She even employed some IPOB members as her farm workers

Chinasa Nworu is building a Multi Million Naira Hotel in Enugu for himself using IPOB Donations

They Wail over money more than they mourn the deaths of ther foot Soldiers
Just go and listen to them
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2022
Proof or carry your propaganda story to your region biko.. More Nigerian but you just called it a low life society but judging my tribeman that called it a zoo.. hahahahahahaha.. I thought foreign would have changed your orientation but alas afonja is in the blood.. Thank you for exposing your Hate towards my people in real time. now get lost

Buckeyemedia1:
Negro, I am more Nigerian than you any day, Nonsense Ipobian, actually I spent my first year in high school @ Federal Government College Enugu @ Independence layout before I japaed, couldn’t adapt to the low life society.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2022
Nigerian army wailing over the death of soldiers than more money money money ...Lemme dance to your rubbish rants

christistruth01:

IPOB DOS and IPO;B Autopilot are fighting each other everyday all over YouTube about money and Property

They Wail over money more than the deaths of ther foot Soldiers

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Buckeyemedia1: 12:10pm On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Proof or carry your propaganda story to your region biko.. More Nigerian but you just called it a low life society but judging my tribeman that called it a zoo.. hahahahahahaha.. I thought foreign would have changed your orientation but alas afonja is in the blood.. Thank you for exposing your Hate towards my people in real time. now get lost

Referring to that unpleasant 1 year in FGC Enugu, actually one of my favorite aunties, still lives in the coal city.

So buzz off, nonsense Ipobian.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by techWriter3: 12:12pm On May 07, 2022
embarrassment will never letting them to have so
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Emergingnation(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
helinues:
Some of you guys don't even have a shame.. Is Ipob a group to be proud of? How is Ipob and their wing activities different from that of Boko haram, bandits or terrorist?

Name just one single development Ipob as a group have brought to SE

Name one empowerment program been run by Ipob

Tell us about how many job opportunities have Igbos created?

How about scholarship?

They have nothing to present as good achievements apart from bringing destruction and killing to SE

Spits on all Igbos skull. Tufiakwa to them
Can you tell us as well how many development has skull miners and human organs harvester brought to your region since the inception of their skull mining activities..

Afonja IPOB aimed is to actualised Biafra as a sovereign state after which development will follow..
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Advocate500: 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
christistruth01:

That was how I found out that the DOS financial Secretary who is also Nnamdi Kanu's Aunt has just bought a N100 Million Naira Modern Farm to n the East complete with a Fish Farm in it

They Wail over money more than they mourn the deaths of ther foot Soldiers

while boko haram is a natural creation? I am not surprised, this moniker have been supporting anything Buhari, so i believe you are speaking the mind of the government.
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
You really think we care that you were here to spy on us for a year...TUEH. explaining his life story and touching aunty stunts like we are friends.. very nonsense dude

Buckeyemedia1:
Referring to that unpleasant 1 year in FGC Enugu, actually one of my favorite aunties, still lives in the coal city.

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 12:19pm On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
Can you tell us as well how many development has skull miners and human organs harvester brought to your region since the inception of their skull mining activities..

Afonja IPOB aimed is to actualised Biafra as a sovereign state after which development will follow..

Truly, you no dey hear words.

Direct your questions to other NL's bikonu.. I am enjoying the sanity with the ignoring
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Emergingnation(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Direct your questions to other NL's bikonu.. I am enjoying the sanity with the ignoring
Show me the Nairaland rules where I dong break for quoting you... grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by helinues: 12:25pm On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
Show me the Nairaland rules where I dong break for quoting you... grin grin

You go enjoy talking to yourself so tey.

informing you ahead na privileged..

Ignoring button already activated

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Emergingnation(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2022
helinues:

As far as if i quote you and my mentioning appear in your account no problem. grin
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by Christistruth00: 1:14pm On May 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Fulani should beg yorubas for pa fashoranti daughter..We advise you closely monitoryour region internal affairs than clowning for neighboring tribes

We were busy minding our own business when we heard
Nnamdi kanu’s orders over the Radio telling Igbos to Burn down Lagos and destroy it’s leaders
Is that our business or not ?

Why do you have to burn down Lagos to get Biafra at the opposite end of the Country

To add insult to injury Nnamdi Kanu even had the audacity to say if Lagos was burnt down it was not a Problem he actually told his mob to burn all Yoruba assets in Lagos including Television Stations

I was so shocked when I heard it

Your Biafra Logic missed road long ago if Kanu is your leader
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2022
You weren't shocked when the ijebus were dealt with by the British..you weren't shocked when your ancestors afonja lost ilorin, you weren't shocked when your people were massacred and the rest sent to neighboring countries as refugees..you are shocked over a radio broadcast...we advise you check your priorities well

Christistruth00:

We were busy minding our own business when we heard
Nnamdi kanu’s orders over the Radio telling Igbos to Burn down Lagos and destroy it’s leaders
Is that our business or not ?

Why do you have to burn down Lagos to get Biafra at the opposite end of the Country

To add insult to injury Nnamdi Kanu even had the audacity to say if Lagos was burnt down it was not a Problem he actually told his mob to burn all Yoruba assets in Lagos including Television Stations

I was so shocked when I heard it

Your Biafra Logic missed road long ago if Kanu is your leader
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB is a terrorist organization in Nigeria regardless of what Britain says.
It is therefore total idiocy asking for an apology to IPOB just like asking for an apology to Boko Haram
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Why argue with you riff raff minded ipobians?, Your Supreme Leader bragged a 100 times more, until a dead Buhari abi na Jubril from Khartoum picked his yellow yansh in Fendi & threw him in a dungeon somewhere in Abuja.

Ipobians Empty Barrels, all you do is talk, no action, it is never us that did it, all we know how to do is talk.
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875omenk: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Confused Zombie, I thought Kanu’s Ipob from an APB from spokesperson Emma Powerful said no more sit @ home?

Ladipo Market & Computer village were open for business, sit @ home all week & month, na una dey suffer, but mind you, I know you probably live in Lagos State?
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875omen: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Dude you don’t live in the East of Nigeria, you are somewhere in Lagos State.

No one starts a fire in their house, it is the cowards like you from afar that make the most noise just like Ojukwu & Mazi Kanu.
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875omen: 7:03am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Malory The Nairaland Clown, Good morning.
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Welcome to Mr Malory’s Ipobian Circus coming to a hamlet in Eastern Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875o: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875on: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875omenk: 7:06am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:

[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875omen: 7:07am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: The Nigerian Press Owes IPOB An Apology For False Reportage by 1875ome: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Court Orders FBI To Seize $1 Million Chimaroke Nnamani Stole / Every Market Women Most Close Shop To Support My Father, Tinubu Daughter / Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.