Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Seun, Where Are My Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Where Are My Posts (959 Views)

Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. / Seun! Seun! Seun! Where Is My Post Amnesty Or Emergency? / Seun,where Is The 'e-mail Page To Friend' Icon/function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Where Are My Posts by eddytels: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2006
THIS IS EDDY TELLS

Some one should ask the MODERATOR, where he sent all my posts to.
If there can not be justice for christains in NL then let christains leave and let NL be for Just Muslims.

I have watched Muslims castigate and talk trash down on christainity and Christains have handled it lightly but the moment  a christain sends back an insult to a  muslim, SEUN takes off the christain's post WHY

I sent several post on the thread -  Muslims: what did you learn about islam rercently - asking the Muslims why they should say their religion is one of PEACE AND TOLERANCE. I stated that i didnt see it that way since they [muslims] at  THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION POUNCE ON CHRISTAINS. Muslims do not tolerate anyone who is not a muslim.

Several times they say it is a political manipulation and yet they are quick to kill easterners, women children etc. Muslims pack dead bodies of christains they have killed and send the back to their states -East. [WICKEDNESS AND CRUELTY]. They force christains to deny their faith or get killed [TERRORISM] .And yet they say their religion is tolerant. Hellllllllllooooooo. THIS IS THE TRUTH AND EVEN IF YOU DELETE IT FROM THIS THREAD, THE WORLD STILL KNOWS THE TRUTH. YOU TOOK OFF MINE AND LEFT THE NICE POSTS. [CHEATS]

For this singular act, SEUN/MODERATOR  locked my NL ID, changed my password and blocked me off. I had to re-register just now again in order to send this.
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HE BLOCKS ME OFF AGAIN. NL canot hide the truth.

SEUN HAS LEFT THE POSTS OF OTHER MUSLIMS WHO INSULTED CHRISTAINS WHILE HE TAKES OFF THE CHRISTAIN POST. WHY
Am sure alot of NL members have experienced this same thing. iF THE MODERATOR DOSNT LIKE YOUR POST/PERSONALITY, HE TAKES YOU OFF.  IT ISNT FAIR.

SEUN. SHOULD CHRISTAINS LEAVE NL ??
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by beyunce(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2006
Na wa oh. am speechless grin

Cos i just dont get the whole jist.
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by iice(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2006
me ma oh, i been read am and weting bin come ma head na ----------- blank huh? eh? Wetin?
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by shawna(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2006
whats not to get he modifies ppls post without their consent
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by iice(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2006
No not that part the whole muslim/xtian thing, i dont even knw any muslim on in here
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by shawna(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2006
oh yeah i dont know about that part either anyways if that part is true seun needs to check himself
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by eveseh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol
yea seun where are mine too? angry grin grin tongue
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by dearie(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2006
guys, we ought to be mindful of the sensitive issues we post on this forum, lets not forget it's public, besides this guys could be volatile, so i believe whatever seun is doin is in the interest of us all, so lets bear with him.
Thanking you for ur understanding.
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by nferyn(m): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2006
dearie:

guys, we ought to be mindful of the sensitive issues we post on this forum, lets not forget it's public, besides this guys could be volatile, so i believe whatever seun is doin is in the interest of us all, so lets bear with him.
Thanking you for your understanding.
You have got to be kidding. You're definitely new on this board
Re: Seun, Where Are My Posts by beyunce(f): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2006
dearie:

Thanking you for your understanding.

hahahha u really funny. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Misssing Dollar? / Are We Safe Here? / Question For Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.