Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) (1965 Views)

Hybrid And Dutch Clarias Fingerlings, Post, Juvenile And Jumbo Ready For Sale / X-mas Jumbo Turkey!!! / Broiler Drinkers(jumbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Eniolazainab: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
To learn how to make profit in catfish farming, buy cheap and fast growing catfish juveniles. For professional advice and consultancy services in fish farming, contact Sulaifish Aquacultural Service on 08039596514 or e-mail sulyfish@yahoo.com... Your patronage is our pride.

1 Like

Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz I was banned from education section ,anyway I don't know who I offended that ban me.
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
pweetyz I was banned from education section ,anyway I don't know who I offended that ban me.
..jeez..for real angry..GOSH..ion think the mods perform their actual duties anymore..which rule did you break now..wah did you do wrong sef..gosh..someone really needs to set these mods straight
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..jeez..for real angry..GOSH..ion think the mods perform their actual duties anymore..which rule did you break now..wah did you do wrong sef..gosh..someone really needs to set these mods straight

its like am been witch-hunted on this forum..if am a threat to them ,they should tell me plainly instead of resorting to a show of shame..anyway,,so I didn't get ur call though
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
its like am been witch-hunted on this forum..if am a threat to them ,they should tell me plainly instead of resorting to a show of shame..anyway,,so I didn't get ur call though
..forget them jhor..sorry about that..ama call asap
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..forget them jhor..sorry about that..ama call asap

yea yea,,I dropped a quote then I was banned..anyway if they ban me unjustly,my God will ban them..so how do u like our new agriculture section.
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yea yea,,I dropped a quote then I was banned..anyway if they ban me unjustly,my God will ban them..so how do u like our new agriculture section.
..Its really cool..ion really know much about agriculture buh i love catfish die..

sorry for ending the call that way..i sorta dropped my phone..dunno how it slipped out of my hands
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Its really cool..ion really know much about agriculture buh i love catfish die..

sorry for ending the call that way..i sorta dropped my phone..dunno how it slipped out of my hands
no P,so would u be staying in campus or off campus? But I would say in campus would be good for freshers
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no P,so would u be staying in campus or off campus? But I would say in campus would be good for freshers
i don't really fancy staying in the hostel..saw a self-con at ekosodin buh i'm being adviced not to go there cos of the usual ekosodin squabbles..presently found a room-mate buh her dad has someone searching for a house in the jsq and ssq quarters
So its off-camp all the way..don't wanna stay far from my faculty though
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
i don't really fancy staying in the hostel..saw a self-con at ekosodin buh i'm being adviced not to go there cos of the usual ekosodin squabbles..presently found a room-mate buh her dad has someone searching for a house in the jsq and ssq quarters
So its off-camp all the way..don't wanna stay far from my faculty though
ssq is good but jsq is a mini ekosodin..ekosodin = jsq , I stay in osasogie while in school..the rent is not too bad..so what is ur final choice for off campus location?
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ssq is good but jsq is a mini ekosodin..ekosodin = jsq , I stay in osasogie while in school..the rent is not too bad..so what is ur final choice for off campus location?
..waiting for a feedback from my roomies dad..i love ssq cos the light and security situation there is superb..know nothing about jsq buh my roomie suggested it..ekosodin was cool when i stayed there buh the light situation isn't cool at all..and the stories are so damn crazy..if her search doesn't work out..i might just take the ekosodin ish..
howz osasogie
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..waiting for a feedback from my roomies dad..i love ssq cos the light and security situation there is superb..know nothing about jsq buh my roomie suggested it..ekosodin was cool when i stayed there buh the light situation isn't cool at all..and the stories are so damn crazy..if her search doesn't work out..i might just take the ekosodin ish..
howz osasogie
ekosodin is bad for boys and good for girls,osasogie is too coostly / I pay 100k a year.bdpa I have neva stayed there,if u have enouigh cash take osasogie but u go trek tire
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ekosodin is bad for boys and good for girls,osasogie is too coostly / I pay 100k a year.bdpa I have neva stayed there,if u have enouigh cash take osasogie but u go trek tire
..Heard bdpa aint got security..i hate treking woh..ekosodin might be just right for me cos i know some stuffs about there owing to the fact that i spent a whole week there during the pume..buh ssq light ish kills me..i just lawv it
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Heard bdpa aint got security..i hate treking woh..ekosodin might be just right for me cos i know some stuffs about there owing to the fact that i spent a whole week there during the pume..buh ssq light ish kills me..i just lawv it
the time I did a hunt for ssq space I almost fainted whilst trekking on the lonely roads of ssq. No vacancy @ all,unless u know a proffesor who get ssq house or u no someone who is graduating and doesn't need the ssq space,,babe ssq is so hard to get.
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the time I did a hunt for ssq space I almost fainted whilst trekking on the lonely roads of ssq. No vacancy @ all,unless u know a proffesor who get ssq house or u no someone who is graduating and doesn't need the ssq space,,babe ssq is so hard to get.
Thats exactly what i heard..told my future roomie buh she was like her dad has got some connections..bla bla bla..if it doesn't work out..we'd just manage ekosodin despite the light ish..i've seen the house already..all i have to do is make a call wnd the person helping me over there would proceed witht the arrangements
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
Thats exactly what i heard..told my future roomie buh she was like her dad has got some connections..bla bla bla..if it doesn't work out..we'd just manage ekosodin despite the light ish..i've seen the house already..all i have to do is make a call wnd the person helping me over there would proceed witht the arrangements

how much are u expecting to pay as rent?cos ekosodin is d cheapest amongst all off-campus zones
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
how much are u expecting to pay as rent?cos ekosodin is d cheapest amongst all off-campus zones
..Havn't actually got anything in mind..depends on my parents..and yeah..the price of the houses at ekosodin baffles me a lot..its sooo cheap
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Havn't actually got anything in mind..depends on my parents..and yeah..the price of the houses at ekosodin baffles me a lot..its sooo cheap
look for a self contain with parlour and kitchen and bathroom in 1 (self contained)..that's how to live like a big gal..although soup sweet but na money kill am
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
look for a self contain with parlour and kitchen and bathroom in 1 (self contained)..that's how to live like a big gal..although soup sweet but na money kill am
..yup..thats exactlt what i saw at ekosodin and its so damn cheap..its just 40+..plus its tiled and looks peaceful..i just fell in love with the hostel..its opposite lively hostel in ekosodin..dunno if you know there..its a bungalow

you know that we're actually derailing this thread right
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by naijaboiy: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
You want to stay at ekosodin? shockedshocked
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

You want to stay at ekosodin? shockedshocked
..not really..i havn't actually made up my mind..theres still a house search going on in ssq buh heard its hard to get one there..was considering jsq buh was just told that twas the same thing with ekosodin
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by naijaboiy: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
..not really..i havn't actually made up my mind..theres still a house search going on in ssq buh heard its hard to get one there..was considering jsq buh was just told that twas the same thing with ekosodin
Jsq the same with ekosodin

Mail me let's talk about this
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

Jsq the same with ekosodin

Mail me let's talk about this
..Owky
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
..Owky
Chilling
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
..yup..thats exactlt what i saw at ekosodin and its so damn cheap..its just 40+..plus its tiled and looks peaceful..i just fell in love with the hostel..its opposite lively hostel in ekosodin..dunno if you know there..its a bungalow

this thread was dead even before I derailed it,I resurrected d thread,anyway so u should buy a small generator too ,that's how u gonna be powering ur phone most times
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:

I don't really like ekosodin ,its super dangerous for young guys to hang out in ekosodin,,but a lady got no problem in ekosodin but her suitor go hear weEen,40 + is ok
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't really like ekosodin ,its super dangerous for young guys to hang out in ekosodin,,but a lady got no problem in ekosodin but her suitor go hear weEen,40 + is ok
..I'd just keep searching though..
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by pweetyz(f): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
this thread was dead even before I derailed it,I resurrected d thread,anyway so u should buy a small generator too ,that's how u gonna be powering ur phone most times
..Owky..twas one of those dead nl threads right??..ion really fancy small generators..they're stress..till then though
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
..I'd just keep searching though..
no p sha,,this Is agric section and the moderators here are normal people who are not masochist and sadist that derives joy in banning,,so how ur night.
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2014
pweetyz:
..Owky..twas one of those dead nl threads right??..ion really fancy small generators..they're stress..till then though
ok,so are u thinking of buying a big generator though.that would be something
Re: Catfish(fingerlings,juvelines And Jumbo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
i see why u were banned.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest / #buhariisworking! Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Rice? / START EXPORTING YOUR AGRO ITEMS THROUGH US . WE HAVE ALREADY CREATED THE MARKET.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.