Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs (16549 Views)

NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
I got the sms for the same practical test, and am in lagos, considering flying down tonight, but thinking if its worth it. though i replied to plead for a reschedule, I am confused a lil here. The sad part is no one is picking the number when I tried calling back.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
sinceat9:
I got a text inviting me for a practical test, do you have any idea on the nature of the test?

practical test?
what did u put in for and whats ur discipline?
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sinceat9(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
ayobase:

practical test?
ICT support administrator and I studied Electrical electronics engineering
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
iykrichie:
I got the sms for the same practical test, and am in lagos, considering flying down tonight, but thinking if its worth it. though i replied to plead for a reschedule, I am confused a lil here. The sad part is no one is picking the number when I tried calling back.

what position did u put in for?
when and how did u submit ur CV?

I will strongly advise you come down for the interview.

The job is 99% sure once called for interview provided u perform as expected. No politics!
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sinceat9(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
ayobase:

practical test?
ayobase:

practical test?
is there questions in gmat format or strictly engineering questions ?
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
sinceat9:

is there questions in gmat format or strictly engineering questions ?

always engineering application questions.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
well .. I still don't understand why we get these invites on the last minute.. I really hope I get a reschedule.. there is no flight today and I can't make it to fly before 7am tomorrow. in addition to the unplanned anticipated expenses. its well.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Keziehenry(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Is there anybdy that studied accounting that recieved d invite?
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
ayobase:

what position did u put in for?
when and how did u submit ur CV?

I will strongly advise you come down for the interview.

The job is 99% sure once called for interview provided u perform as expected. No politics!

i applied for Systems administrator ..applied by sending my cv to an email
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2015
iykrichie:

i applied for ICT support administrator ..applied by sending my cv to an email

kk.
try come around.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by StarboyMichael(m): 2:28am On Feb 05, 2015
ayobase:

kk.
try come around.

@Ayobase & Iykrichie, Can one still apply, please post the email address to send CV
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
I pray it's worth it.. Really had to see it through and thank God the test and practical is over. @ayobase.. I came around alright.. Awaiting my flight back to Lagos.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by joy86: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
http:///1EJaz0a A huge surprise await those who will check this link, this is no joke, I'm damn serious, check d surprise dat await u!
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2015
youbwonr be able to gate crash without the sms in your phone... plus the address sent was just AEDC wuse zone 4.

I relied on my maps and search to take me there.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by lovesamzy: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
@ Ayobase, @ iykrichie ; wishing you guys the best, kindly update us on how the practical test went.

Please i need your email and phone number, here is mine as i expect to speak to you very urgent, thank you

lovesamzy@yahoo.com, 08038086950
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by kayzeejojo2000(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
sinceat9:
I got a text inviting me for a practical test, do you have any idea on the nature of the test?

.....Hello @Ayobase, pls i will like to get your contact details for some info about aedc tins.. my details are: 08056488180 mail:kayzeejojo2000@yahoo.com

Pls, am expecting your details as soon as possible. tanks.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by feeluv: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Any update? i also did the practical test.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2015
kayzeejojo2000:

.....Hello @Ayobase, pls i will like to get your contact details for some info about aedc tins.. my details are: 08056488180 mail:kayzeejojo2000@yahoo.com

Pls, am expecting your details as soon as possible. tanks.

you can always PM me.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2015
lovesamzy:
@ Ayobase, @ iykrichie ; wishing you guys the best, kindly update us on how the practical test went.

Please i need your email and phone number, here is mine as i expect to speak to you very urgent, thank you

lovesamzy@yahoo.com, 08038086950

I didn't participate in the exercise.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2015
iykrichie:
I pray it's worth it.. Really had to see it through and thank God the test and practical is over. @ayobase.. I came around alright.. Awaiting my flight back to Lagos.

wishing u d best brother.

I learnt they are working towards 1st of May.

I hope they can call you up before then for induction.

what was the practical like?
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sinceat9(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
ayobase:

wishing u d best brother.

I learnt they are working towards 1st of May.

I hope they can call you up before then for induction.

what was the practical like?
the practical was shared into groups based on your line of profession eg user support, networking, security.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
sinceat9:

the practical was shared into groups based on your line of profession eg user support, networking, security.

Afternoon bro.

Was the exercise successful?
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sinceat9(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
ayobase:

Afternoon bro.

Was the exercise successful?
no it wasn't, didn't get a call back
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by ayobase(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinceat9:
no it wasn't, didn't get a call back

I am so sorry to hear that.

I hope you are in a better place.

Meanwhile, the company, AEDC is recruiting again.
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sinceat9(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
ayobase:

I am so sorry to hear that.

I hope you are in a better place.

Meanwhile, the company, AEDC is recruiting again.
Yeah I do but would love to work with them thou, kindly message me a link if you have one

Thanks
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sewaaa: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Please what is the interview like for I.t user support at aedc. Please someone should reply
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2017
sewaaa:
Please what is the interview like for I.t user support at aedc. Please someone should reply
did u apply? Pls send d link so I will apply too
Re: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs by sewaaa: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't have the link. Please can anyone help out with information about their interview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Advice Both Parties To Do In Such A Situation / LASG Approves New Entry Point For Engineers In State Public Service / 721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.