Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered (1229 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered by plusQueen: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081025/people_nm/us_hudson_family_5

The Tribune said the Cook County Medical Examiner's office identified the victims as Hudson's mother, Darnell Donnerson, 57, and her brother Jason Hudson, 29.

Police said neighbors reported hearing shots in the area during the morning, but the bodies were not found until midafternoon.

"A missing child was possibly abducted from the scene , and may be in the company of William Balfour, a suspect in the double homicide investigation," police said in a statement, adding that the man was "considered armed and dangerous."
Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered by biolabee(m): 5:19am On Oct 25, 2008
saw it on yahoo
its unfortunate when there's so much happening for her now
Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered by Thor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
Black on Black crime again undecided undecided
Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered by omoge(f): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
with 3 people dead now i wonder what they will do to the culprit. I think it is better they kill him too. Why would they have to waste time judging him and then lock him up in jail for million years i don't understand. it is better he dies too. he is heartless and cold. that child that he shot too oh cry what a heartless cold killer. May you rot in hell and may big big maggots feast on your body. i pray he already killed himself by now.

Hudson, sorry dear. . . May God give you and your family the strengh to bear everything  cry
Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother And Brother Murdered by dominique(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
its so painful, losing 3 members of your members of your family in such cold blood (the child's murder is the most painful), my heart goes out to her. hope justice will prevail.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Wunmi Adebayo's Murder: Police Investigations Concludes That Boy / Gruesome Murder: 23-year-old Killed For Ritual; Family Demands Justice / Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.