Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful (515 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha / Why Are Nigerian States Mostly One-city States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful by Seeeeeeee: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
I CREATE THIS THREAD AS A WAKE UP CALL TO NIGERIAN YOUTH'S ON THE DANGERS POSE BY EMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA THAT IS BASED ON WHO YOU KNOW.

WENT TO MEET MY FRIEND A MEDICAL DOCTOR YESTERDAY, HE WAS DEPRESSED DUE TO THE FACT THAT NAMES OF DOCTOR'S EMPLOYED BY AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT CAME OUT AND HIS NAME WAS NOT AMONG.

I WENT THROUGH THE LIST AND I SAW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE LIST WHERE RECOMMENDED BY THEIR OGAS NOT THE INTERVIEW THAT WAS CONDUCTED.

I THINK THE YOUTH'S OF THIS COUNTRY ARE FEARFUL BECAUSE I THINK WE NEED REVOLUTION, WE NEED YOUTHS THAT CAN VOICE OUT THEIR ANGER THROUGH PROTEST, WE NEED TO LET THE GOVERNMENT BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL KNOW THAT IF IT WAS LIKE THIS IN THEIR TIME THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful by dytbabe: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
*singing FELAs song*
Abeg remind me that track
My ppl sef dey fear too much, we fear for the thing we no see,we fear for the thing we no hear,we fear for the air arnd us, we fear to fight for freedom.
Who wan die, mama dey for house, papa dey for house, pikin dey for house, I no wan die, I no wan go, I wan enjoy
Police man go slap ur face u no go talk, army man go whip ur nyansh like monkey

Mk I stop dia
grin grin grin

Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful by eph12(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
See my friend most Nigerians deserve what they are getting now. Just let a useless politician come to town for campaign and you'll see how these useless youths will full the campaign venue. When politicians begin to see empty stadiums or campaign grounds their head go straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Fearful by Seeeeeeee: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
eph12: See my friend most Nigerians deserve what they are getting now. Just let a useless politician come to town for campaign and you'll see how these useless youths will full the campaign venue. When politicians begin to see empty stadiums or campaign grounds their head go straight.
YOUR MAKING SENSE WE NEED PEOPLE THAT CARE FOR OTHERS IN POWER NOT JUST THEIR SELVES. SOMEONE CAN FINISH SCHOOL AND STAY FOR TEN YEARS WITHOUT JOB ANOTHER IS SERVING BUT HAS GOTTEN JOB ALREADY, THIS OUR LEADERS ARE SO WICKED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Unbans Residency Programmes, Reinstates Sacked Doctors / 'the NATO Show': Putin's Favorite Comedy? / Former President Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.