Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit (574 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit by rccgamg: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GbD92VHoQ

John 14:16
"16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

The Holy Spirit came because of us. This is the reason why he came to this World and also what he came to do in our life's.

Who is the Comforter: The Comforter is an helper.
The Comforter cushion's the pain and struggle of life.

Jesus promised to send the Comforter, because without the Comforter we can do little.
The Comforter is here to help us from every form of abuse and maltreatments from the Devil and his agents.

John 14:26-27
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
"27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

The Comforter brings Peace and is also a Reminder of God's Word.
The Holy Spirit has the ability to support us, if only we receive him into our life's.

Romans 8:14
"14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
The Comforter proves Son-ship through his leading.

John 14:27
"27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
The Comforter gives us the peace of God.

What Limits us from Hearing The Voice of The Holy Spirit
-Distractions
-Lack of Recognition of the Comforter's Voice.
-Doubt

The Holy Spirit is there to help every aspect of our life.

John 14:26
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pray...when You Can't Pray? / The Power Of Relationship. / Sow The Right Words Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.