Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sow The Right Words Into Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sow The Right Words Into Your Life (574 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / "Behold A Sower Went Out To Sow And To Sow The Word Of God As The Seed" / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sow The Right Words Into Your Life by fortizo4u: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man so with , that shall he also reap(Galatians 6:7).

Words comes to us when we we listen to other people, in messages that we receive from our environment , what we read , watch etc. These words becomes seeds that are sown into our lives , reproducing the character that we become. Who you are today is not an accident; its the result of all the seeds(words) that have been sown into you all your life : by those who took care of you while you were growing up , your environment , the school you attended , and all the information you received through your senses of hearing and sight.

Stop your heart and ears from the wrong words. The only words you should allow take root in your heart are words that inspire, lift , bless and stir you in the direction of God's perfect will .

1 Like

Re: Sow The Right Words Into Your Life by dein77(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Yes. Words are seeds. It's a matter of time before we harvest them. Nature has the ability to furnish us with the results of our words.
Back in higher institution, I told myself and my colleagues I wouldn't look for a job for a long period after graduating. I said those words repeatedly till they sank into my subconscious.
My classmates laughed me to scorn. They gave reasons why it wasn't going to work that.
It worked the way.
I got a good job.
Let's only confess what we want should happen to us.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful When People Preach Hypocrisy To You! / Nigerian Catholic Churches Say No To Same-sex Marriage / The Ways Of Keeping Away From The Temptation Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.