Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Free Bowsing Oh! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Bowsing Oh! (998 Views)

Glo Always Macro Na Wah Oh / Multilinks And Starcomms Evdo Users! Free Bowsing Without Paying Kobo / Please Help Me With This Virus Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bowsing Oh! by timiwillson: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello guys, i was just browsing and my MB got finished and i was screwed up, and i just tried an alternative and it seems is working fine with only nairaland.com but am still working hard to see if it will surf other websites, am really really surprise it works with #0.00 with MTN. below are the simple procedures in fact am using it to make a post here now.

1. insert your MTN sim into your fast link/modem
2. click and open your Mozilla
3. click the open menu button or settings
4. click options
5. click settings
6. tick NO PROXY

see screen shot below but please don't forget to click OK to save for all dialogue box
NOTE: it has been working for only nairaland.com for me, i don't know for you, don't forget to drop your comment below and questions.
i will always come and update how far it has gone, maybe it has been opening other websites. but also try if it will open other websites.

thanks cool

1 Share

Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by spotmataz: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
shocked
Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by obosirow: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Are you sure you are not using MTN free 1000mb? Verify your balance using *559# to check if you have data on your sim or not?
Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by timiwillson: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
obosirow: Are you sure you are not using MTN free 1000mb? Verify your balance using *559# to check if you have data on your sim or not?

No MB, although i just subscribe not too long ago since i cant use it for other website, but my friends said is working fine with them.
Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pure scam. Dont fall for this
Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by brightnelly(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Alexkene: Pure scam. Dont fall for this

SMH for shallow minded Nigerian like YOU!! how is it a pure SCAM, has the op asked you to pay any money to him?

Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by timiwillson: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
brightnelly:

SMH for shallow minded Nigerian like YOU!! how is it a pure SCAM, has the op asked you to pay any money to him?

thank you, don't mind them let them say what ever they like, they are enemies of progress
Re: Free Bowsing Oh! by Activityj(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Op, thanks for your effort, please don't mind how naija mention scam anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude D620 For Sell #24,000 / Protecting Your Personal Computer Against Offline Hacks / How To Unlock/bypass Your Android Phone Security Pattern Or Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.