Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members (3969 Views)

Buses & Polling Units Reportedly Burnt, Corps Members Injured In Imo State / BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by grafikdon: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2008
tpia:

my post wasnt actually directed at you in particular.

I was just thinking out loud, so to speak.

Considering the fact that many times the rape victim is the one who gets blamed or discredited. And most times, its hard for them to get justice even when their claims are valid.

You can inject whatever meaning you want in my post (as usual) but it won't change the fact that I find the act of rape despicable and wouldn't blink in prescribing the most brutal punishment to perpetrators. Trying to explain further will be an immense waste of time and a constant exchange of endless gibberish (as usual).
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by ikeyman00(m): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2008
eyah haha
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tpia: 2:12am On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Nnenna1(f): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2008
My issue isn't even with the men who committed this atrocity.

My real beef is with the dolts who sent these women to a politically unstable place. Now what?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by AloyEmeka9: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2008
Just because my post came right after yours doesnt mean you need to be paranoid, plz.

get over yourself.

two other people posted before you expressing their doubts about what was reported.

No be only you full this place.

and what do you mean by "as usual
"?

Knowing who you are, as usual should be a synonym for tribalism.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by nomanicole(f): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
lipsrsealed embarassed cry crypathetic!
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tpia: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by LitenCee(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
I have said it several times that Nigerians are not ready for change. I am disappointed at comments on this thread. how can any one condone the raping of women in the name of freedom fighting.

Pls , Quota you have disappointed me seriously, do you by any chance imagine that there is anything like "Niger Delta freedom fighters" ?. I dont know where you live but if you have been in the Niger Delta , you will know that there is nothing like freedom fighters here. No body should be decieved here, THERE ARE NO FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN THE NIGER DELTA !!!!. look no body is fighting for them!!!, the MEND and Ateke and Asari boys are nothing but glorified criminals, in the payroll of their politicians. Pls , take note that all over the world freedom fighters develop the people they are fighting for. The only group that comes close to freedom fighters here is MOSOP. I have been to their office here in PH, they are not hiding in the creeks and sniping at workers and kidnapping children !!. Quota you really need to come to this Niger Delta, really !!!.

As i have said before , prior to 2003 elections the word militant did not exist in the ND dictionary !!!. For God sake where was this MEND during the Abacha regime !!. where were they when he killed Saro Wiwa, they couldn't cough !!!. they were busy bunkering in the creeks, now the politicians have equipped them weapons to fight for their (politicians) selfish goals, and they think they word militant will magically give them cover from evil and barbaric acts they perpetrate. Oil money , oil money , who is eating oil money is it not them and their politicians, come and see their mansions, even Omehia that didn't stay as long as six months in power put up one powerful edifice, within that short time, who is decieving who ?. Odili has left the same ND they want you to believe they are figthing for to go all the way to South Africa and build a very magnificent hospital, meanwhile his PAMO clinic in PH only got a face lift after he came to power. tell me if it is SA that needs that hospital than his NDs. we are not talking about his jet plane yet. who is eating oil money in this country , who?. who is decieving who?, where is all the 13% derivation going into - mansions and hummer jeeps.

My dear Quota, the NDs have said they are not to be connected to Igbo people again, why are you still bring the Igbo question into this thread ?, by the way do you know that some of women raped could be Igbos?

I still maintian that it is time to stop the hypocricy called NYSC, it is not helping us, build any stupid unity here
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2008
don't believe everything you hear or read; some of these our journalists just stay in their offices and cook up stories.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
Lite N Cee, what do Omehia and Odili have to do with freedom struggle? They are opponents of the struggle, not part of it. So are most of the so-called militants. The only names I can vouch for in this struggle are Asari and Boyloaf. Your crass generalisations show your lack of understanding of anything to do with Niger-Delta.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by LitenCee(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ Ibime

Asari and Boyloaf, freedom fighters !! grin grin grin, guy you make me laff !!. People like Snoop and Dr Dre, 2pac have done more for African Americans (even with all their gangster reputation) than your Asari and Boyloaf, and they cant pass for freedom fighters, and you are here talking about baby killers and jackers. ok tell me since i'm ignorant; what has this Asari and Boyloaf done to better the lives of NDs , give me one project, one foundation, one outfit , just one, which they have used to give education, employment, or infrastructure to ND. these are things that are lacking so much in ND and these have amassed so much wealth thru bunkering , kidnapping and other allied criminal activities, yet they are not spending it on the people they say they fighting for rather they recruit youngsters to go and kill and die for them. ok let hear you , tell us what they have done to better the lives of NDs.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
Lite-n-Cee:

and you are here talking about baby killers and jackers. ok tell me since i'm ignorant; what has this Asari and Boyloaf done to better the lives of NDs , give me one project, one foundation, one outfit , just one, which they have used to give education, employment, or infrastructure to ND. these are things that are lacking so much in ND and these have amassed so much wealth through bunkering , kidnapping and other allied criminal activities, yet they are not spending it on the people they say they fighting for rather they recruit youngsters to go and kill and die for them.

Many of these are all there if you care to look. . . . .I do not deny that they bunker oil. . . . but all the other allegations are unfounded as far as the individuals mentioned are concerned. . . . .I no get time to dey explain stuff to pesin wey no want hear word. . . . . since they are "baby killers", then there is no need to defend them as you have already served as judge, jury and executioner. . . . . I refuse your labelling of Niger Deltans in the same category irrespective of their views and actions. . . . Omehia is different from Asari who is different from Ateke who is different from anyone else you care to mention. . . .a little sensitivity is thus required if we are going to have a sensible debate, rather than general criminalisation of the ND people. . .  .your sweeping generalisations are not only crass, but they reveal your surreptitious intolerance toward Niger Delta people or any Niger Delta cause. . . . .your mentioning of the 13% derivation also reveals your furtive views, however much you try to hide them. . . . you either agree with federalism or not, regardless of the militants. . . . and only uncouth barbarians still insist on unitary Government. . . . hence, it is expedient for you to tar us all with the same brush, rather than deal with the underlying issues.

You can talk about Saro-Wiwa and MOSSOP if you wish, but you cannot know Saro-Wiwa like I know him, nor Ledum Mitee nor Dr Leton nor anyone involved in the Ogoni struggle. . . . we have family friendships with all these people. . .  it is not up to you to tell me what is right and what is wrong in the struggle. . . . . instead, I should tell you.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by WilyWily: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
I said it earlier that dirty stinking Fulani/Hausa/Yoruba Soldiers and their Corrupt politicians will do any thing to discredit our Freedom Fighters, since they can't defeat our brave Heroes militarily they have turned to raping, but We will not be deterred by their propaganda. it is a known fact Nigeria Military and Police Barracks are rapist Barracks, it's not a new Story.
But i promise them, We will keep on killing their dirty stinking worthless soldiers until they leave the Land that is not theirs.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tpia: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by WilyWily: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
tpia:

when they (the militants) rape your sister I hope you'll still be here cheering them on.
MEND and Freedom fighters don't rape,
this raping are ploys by Fulani/Yoruba/Hausa politicians, and are carried out by their Dirty Stinking worthless soldiers.
No matter their tactics, we will keep on killing them until they leave the Land that is not theirs.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Prettiep(f): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2009
Freedom of speech has made a whole lot of u say what u know n what u don't know, few persons like quotastyles have stuck to d thread and reasoned out properly. DID ANY OF U REALIZE THAT THE VICTIM HERE ARE THE RAPED LADIES. CRIME CRIME CRIME, THIS IS FOUND ALL OVER NORTH,EAST,WEST N SOUTH. CONFIRMATION HASN'T BEEN MADE THAT THIS WICKED ACT WAS DONE BY THE MILITANTS, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CRIME IS FOUND EVERYWHERE BUT THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD PAINT NIGERIA AS THE ONLY CRIMINAL COUNTRY MEANWHILE ALL D HACKING OF PERSONAL COMPUTERS,ATMS,WEBSITES THE EUROPEANS N AMERICAN NATIONS ARE D BEST YET EVERYONE WOULD POINT FINGERS ONLY @ NIGERIANS.GO TO ITALY U'LL FIND KIDS YOUNGER THAN 15 YEARS OF AGE PICK YOUR POCKET SO FAST U WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW A PIN DROPPED OFF U. PLEASE LET'S NOT B QUICK TO MAKE SUCH CONCLUSIONS ABOUT D MILITANTS. THEY HAVE A JUST CAUSE YES MIGHT GO ABOUT IT D WRONG WAY BUT D TRUTH REMAINS THEY HAVE A JUST CAUSE. ALLOW THEM TO FIGHT FOR IT PROBABLY THEY'LL REALIZE A DIFFER
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Prettiep(f): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2009
different method to use in fighting for their rights. , wait one minute did any of u stop to ask yourself if d quarters didn't also house male nysc corp members? couldn't it also have been local criminals disguised like militants, u all just keep no one tries to shut u up wen u know ur right, then u'll understand that these militants have a true cause . it's only the owner of the shoes that can tell u where it hurts, so please keep quiet if no true,unbiased,reasonable comment can come out of u,
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by biola44: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2009
fightin a lost battle!
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by philip0906(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2009
when i was askin Linda out she no gree comot with me.now u c where e don land u?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by kshow1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
WilyWily:

MEND and Freedom fighters don't rape,
this raping are ploys by Fulani/Yoruba/Hausa politicians, and are carried out by their Dirty Stinking worthless soldiers.
No matter their tactics, we will keep on killing them until they leave the Land that is not theirs.
Then who are these people ?
why not call ''a spade a spade'' so that this country can move forward.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tubabie(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
sad sad sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Make Education Free In Imo State- Rochas Okorocha / 'Attack On The Nation Newspaper’s Vehicle Was Aimed At Gov Sylva' / Jonathan Hails Supreme Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.