Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members (3968 Views)

Buses & Polling Units Reportedly Burnt, Corps Members Injured In Imo State / BREAKING NEWS: Militants Raid Akwa Ibom Villages, Rape Housewives / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by manmustwac(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2008
So what do you guys expect. There are many criminal gangs in the njia delta most of them are into kidnapping for ransom. So now dem don start rape. I wonder what next?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by texazzpete(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Before you start masturbating, who told you it's MEND? Did the article mention MEND or did it say "suspected millitants" ?

If George Bush has to bear some responsibility for the current chaos in Iraq, then MEND that started the floodgate of kidnapping and killing must be held responsible for this kind of situation too. Besides MEND has in the past expressed support for criminals like Ateke Tom, so it's safe to say they are in complete sympathy with criminals.
Nigeria1/;:

if chick miss for niger delta na militia carry it. who know if d story is true, no be naija

28 corpers raped and all you can think about is to cast doubt on the story?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2008
Quotastyle

Are you stupid?

If MEND hadn't started all these

Would "suspected" Militants raid the NYSC camp

don't play Ignorance, MEND is the root of all these

And Who Knows what gang will strike next claiming to be part of MEND.

Useless ND people. lipsrsealed
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Uche2008: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
When contacted, the spokesman of the JTF, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, said troops had been deployed to Abonnema and Degema in Asari Toru Local Government Area of the state. He noted that the JTF Commander, Brig. Gen. Sarkin Yaki-Bello

Lt. Col. Sagir Musa and Brig. Gen. Sarkin Yaki-Bello northerners army generals
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 2:45am On Oct 27, 2008
texazzpete:

If George Bush has to bear some responsibility for the current chaos in Iraq, then MEND that started the floodgate of kidnapping and killing must be held responsible for this kind of situation too. Besides MEND has in the past expressed support for criminals like Ateke Tom, so it's safe to say they are in complete sympathy with criminals.
28 corpers raped and all you can think about is to cast doubt on the story?

Ostrich, have you come again? What about if awusa and Yoruba past presidents of your nigeria has to bear the responisbilities for putting niger delta and nigeria as a whole into it's present mess, they also should he held responsible for this kind of situation that brought about MEND. Or did MEND just sprung up because of nothing? Next time, think and use your brain before spewing your rubbish.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by bawomolo(m): 2:51am On Oct 27, 2008
Uche2008:

nigerians can find marvelous ways to bring their prejudices into anything.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 2:53am On Oct 27, 2008
darefestus:

Quotastyle

Are you stupid?

If MEND hadn't started all these

Would "suspected" Militants raid the NYSC camp

don't play Ignorance, MEND is the root of all these

And Who Knows what gang will strike next claiming to be part of MEND.

Useless ND people. lipsrsealed
You are as dumb and stupid as it comes. Who started your so called these? MEND or your illiterate and clueless awusa and Yoruba leaders? Don't display your illitetracy and ignorance, your clueless awusa and Yoruba leaders started the mess that you are into today, so blame them first before pointing accusing rotten fingers towards MEND. Their ignorance about leadership and managment gave rise to MEND, so they are the root cause of the situation you found yourselves into and not MEND. Useless awusas and Yorubas.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 2:59am On Oct 27, 2008
Uche2008:

Nna, we already notice that long time. It's only that those sleeping creek people won't ever notice it because of their fear of Igbos. Even in their death, they will prefer to remain slaves to those mullas than have their own country where they will live side by side in peace with their Igbo neighbors. I said it, the fear of the Igbos is the downfall of southern nigeria and nigeria as a whole.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by TOYOSI20(f): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Topic,

That just so sad and horrifying. , . sad
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:32am On Oct 27, 2008
QuotaSyste:

You are as dumb and stupid as it comes. Who started your so called these? MEND or your illiterate and clueless awusa and Yoruba leaders? Don't display your illitetracy and ignorance, your clueless awusa and Yoruba leaders started the mess that you are into today, so blame them first before pointing accusing rotten fingers towards MEND. Their ignorance about leadership and managment gave rise to MEND, so they are the root cause of the situation you found yourselves into and not MEND. Useless awusas and Yorubas.

And there are no heebo/nyamari  leaders benefiting from oil rich niger-delta?
Quata syste, what is the enumeration that each state gets from oil revenue? Do some states get more than others?

@ Topic
This is sad and something needs to be done about Nigerian militants.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

And there are no heebo/nyamari  leaders benefiting from oil rich niger-delta?
Quata syste, what is the enumeration that each state gets from oil revenue? Do some states get more than others?

@ Topic
This is sad and something needs to be done about Nigerian militants.
Abokina, get off my back. You are  too ignorant to understand what is managing a country. That's what your illiterate people does wrong and the blame stops at their table. Someone mentioned George Bush and Iraq, so why George Bush when others are also involved? That is what you get when you are at the helm. Ewu awusa, do you get that in your empty brainles head? On the other hand, it's not enough to say something needs to be done about Nigerian militants. What you have illiterate abokina people done since independence about the so called nigerian militants?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:57am On Oct 27, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Abokina, get off my back. You are  too ignorant to understand what is managing a country. That's what your illiterate people does wrong and the blame stops at their table. Someone mentioned George Bush and Iraq, so why George Bush when others are also involved? That is what you get when you are at the helm. Ewu awusa, do you get that in your empty brainles head? On the other hand, it's not enough to say something needs to be done about Nigerian militants. What you have illiterate abokina people done since independence about the so called nigerian militants?

Wow the blame stops at Northern Nigeria, that's what I am able to decipher from your ill advised post.
It is funny that an "illiterate" people have dominated a countries politics. You think that the so called "superiority" of Eastern Nigeria would find a way to seize power grin grin. Lemme ask you a question, are northern leaders also illiterate?
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by savanaha: 4:09am On Oct 27, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Wow the blame stops at Northern Nigeria, that's what I am able to decipher from your ill advised post.
[b]It is funny that an "illiterate" people have dominated a countries politics. You think that the so called "superiority" of Eastern Nigeria would find a way to [/b]seize power grin grin. let me ask you a question, are northern leaders also illiterate?

Probably because they are too busy robbing the country blind to want to share the power with anyone else.
I mean the intelligence of the government have to be question if the only legacy they are willing to leave behind is crime rather than something memorable.
Abe Lincoln and George Washington left legacies whilst the Nigerian government members after leaving office are chased around by the numbnutts in the EFCC.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 4:28am On Oct 27, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

It is funny that an "illiterate" people have dominated a countries politics. You think that the so called "superiority" of Eastern Nigeria would find a way to seize power grin grin. let me ask you a question, are northern leaders also illiterate?

British preferred illiterates ruling nigeria as proxies. British ZOMBI brainless puppets.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by dnex(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2008
Well, this is old story. We talked about this whole thing last year when 80% of this Forum was pro-MEND. There are several tools used to keep a rebel group together in camp. Besides MONEY (which is gotten from bunkered crude and kidnap ransom), POWER (which they get through terrorising the locals and putting themselves on CNN), there's of course PLEASURE (derived from drugs and sex). We are all complaining now, but do we really believe that these are the first set of women to be raped by MEND?!!!!
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2008
dnex:

Well, this is old story. We talked about this whole thing last year when 80% of this Forum was pro-MEND. There are several tools used to keep a rebel group together in camp. Besides MONEY (which is gotten from bunkered crude and kidnap ransom), POWER (which they get through terrorising the locals and putting themselves on CNN), there's of course PLEASURE (derived from drugs and sex). We are all complaining now, but do we really believe that these are the first set of women to be raped by MEND?!!!!
While you are at it masturbating. Point out for us where in the article it was mentioned that the group you and your people fears so much for fighting against the injustices perpatrated against their people by your people, MEND carried out the raping.

I will soon see you and your cohorts in Bankole thread asking for investigation to be carried out before BELIEVING that your Bankole has screwed up big time. But here, even without the article mentioning MEND, but just "suspected millitants", i can see masturbation with one hand while pointing accusing fingers with one hand towards MEND that wasn't even mentioned in the article. I wait for you on Bankole thread to also BELIEVE he screwed up while investigation is pending.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Abagworo(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2008
@Quotasys,could u please stop abusing hausas and yorubas for this topic has nothing to do with tribalism.These rapists should be fished out and publicly punished.I thank God none of my sisters is involved but other peoples sister is.its a very sorry situation.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by QuotaSyste(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2008
Abagworo:

@Quotasys,could u please stop abusing hausas and yorubas for this topic has nothing to do with tribalism.These rapists should be fished out and publicly punished.I thank God none of my sisters is involved but other peoples sister is.its a very sorry situation.
While you at it trying to arrss lick, preach to them to start using the term "These rapists should be fished out and publicly punished" as you used and tell them to stop pointing accusing fingers to the MEND freedom fighters when no results from investigation have been revealed. Is that a difficult thing to do? You don't se their own abuse against others, but your arrss job licking have allowed you to see quotasyste's so called abuse against them.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by dnex(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
Dear Quotacyst, what exactly is your obsession with visualizing everybody masturbate? Does it have to do with the way your uncle touched you during your childhood? I am from the NigerDelta and I don't need MEND to fight for me or rape 8 year old half-caste kids or 28 NYSC members all in the name of fighting for me. I don't need Nkyo Briggs or Chris Ekiyo coming on TV to lie for me. I have my own lips. And I especially don't appreciate you having sexual fantasies about me. I gat my own bitch!
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Truequest(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2008
dnex:

Dear Quotacyst, what exactly is your obsession with visualizing everybody masturbate? Does it have to do with the way your uncle touched you during your childhood? I am from the NigerDelta and I don't need MEND to fight for me or rape 8 year old half-caste kids or 28 NYSC members all in the name of fighting for me. I don't need Nkyo Briggs or Chris Ekiyo coming on TV to lie for me. I have my own lips. And I especially don't appreciate you having sexual fantasies about me. I gat my own bitch!

Right on point, good point, evil should not be tolerated no matter who is involved.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by udezue(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2008
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH QUOTA. THERE IS NO PROOF THAT MEND OR MILITANTS WERE INVOLVED. HECK IT COULD BE THE NIGERIAN ARMY ITSELF DOING IT JUST TO PROPAGATE LIES AND CRUSH THE UPRISING AGAINST THEM

NIGERIANS WILL LOVE TO BELIEVE THAT MEND DID IT SO THEY CAN ENOUGH EXCUSE TO COMMIT MORE CRIMES AGAINST.

NO PROOF.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by vwvw(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2008
this is indeed sad and very distasteful.the militants, including MEND, corrupt ex-niger delta governors and several clandestine military officers are in this potpouri of mess called the niger delta, each party also culpable, directly and indirectly for the several acts of lawlessness witnessed daily. Rape isn't any different from abducting toddlers or the aged. all in all this vicious cycle has gone one full circle. Niger Delta has now become 'the tyranopolis'. these militants i must reiterate do not truly represent the interests of the Niger Delta, yes they speak of the gross neglect of the region but are not the heroes or liberators of the people. ken saro wiwa and isaac adaka boro never wore masks. they were widely acclaimed wherever they went. Nairalanders, MEND and the remainder of the factions are insurgents and terrorists and should regarded as such, http://connectafrica.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by jejelolatu(f): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2008
The niger delta millitants have become sooo frustrated that they cant even find enuff "oyingbo's" to take it out on,
so they let out their anger on whoever or wateva they see-
kids
pipes
old women
young women. E.t.c

we can all sit here in our luxurious homes  and pretend nothin is happenin,
afta all, its not our kids,or mum,or sista dat has bin violated, maimed or even  traumatised.

Wat we  dnt realise is that the N/delta crisis if not nipped in d bud will in the long run have far reaching effects on us all

imagine if a few more random killings or rapes by the N/delta men are  misconstrued as tribalistic by other states.

Imagine if these other tribes  retaliate

Imagine if the crisis blow up and spins out of control

Imagine wat could happen to ur very comfy home, swt mum, lovely kids,sisters and frends.

Can u imagine the govt being able to protect them?

Would you have to carry a gun or matchete to protect or avenge them?

I dnt mean to be the angel of doom here,
am jes being practical.

We must not trivialise or tribalise the N/delta crisis.
We must condemn all criminal acts with one voice.

We can either speak against it now
or fight against it later.

we cant afford to CHANGE THE SUBJECT, we must CHANGE THE SITUATION.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2008
This is all propaganda. A crude attempt to turn the rest of Nigeria against us. If this really happened, it would be headline news on every front page. I called my friend in Abonnema and he said nothing happened there. Which militants will go into a town like Abonnema and rape 28 people with JTF around? How many hours does it take to rape 28 women? What nonsense!
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by ono(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2008
Arrant nonsense. I don't believe the story either.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by grafikdon: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2008
It is a very sad story if it is not fabricated. I wouldn't let the Nigerian army/police off the hook here easily, considering they have done much worse. . . i.e assuming we are not dealing with a fabricated tale here.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tpia: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by grafikdon: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
No, I didn't say the Corpers were making false claims. . . my post was directed at the media and JTF. There's no need to twist my post into something it was not meant to be.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by namun(f): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
it is no longer a strugle. it mazkes niger deltans look barbaric and savage like. if iits a strugle they should go to abuja nad fight not terrorise innocent poeple. apart from that they should realsie that by the time they finish killing themselves the oil willl go to north and nigeria. end of story
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by tpia: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by DeepZone: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2008
Why is this story making headlines? Anybody can be raped anywhere by gang members period. It's not every hoodlum in ND that is a militant. Criminals use opportunities like this to perpetrate their crimes. Nairaland is always looking for who to blame.
Re: Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members by ikeyman00(m): 12:59am On Oct 29, 2008
deepzone i bow ooo

pat on ur back oo! hah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Denies Plot To Break-Up Nigeria / Attension! Femi Fani Kayode Damages APC And Buhari On Channels TV / Pic:South African Police Aiding Xenographic Attacks At Madiba Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.