Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters (2177 Views)

N225,000 Donation To Judge’s Father-in-law’s Funeral, Not Bribe – Rickey Tarfa / Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has commenced monthly donation of N1 million to every state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the country to give the party supporters a sense of belonging where the party is not in government. shocked shocked shocked

Speaking with newsmen in Katsina shortly after presenting N1 million to the Katsina State chapter of APC yesterday, Okorocha, represented by his Liaising Officer in Katsina and Zamfara States, Prince Bashir Uwakwue, promised to ensure they receive the donations regularly.
“He (Okorocha) sent us to familiarise with them and discuss how best our party will move forward in 2015 election”, said the governor’s aide.
In his remarks, Okechukwu Azu, executive assistant to the governor, said Okorocha had broken the chain of bondage in Imo State and he would do the same in Nigeria if given the mandate.
“We have been in bondage for many years and now is time for change and APC is the vehicle for change”, he stated.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/okorocha-begins-monthly-donation-of-n1m-to-apc-chapters-in-pdp-controlled-states.html

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Chai,Nwoke a bu kwa nu eediot o
A very big eediot I tell you
Tua

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Dreal1247: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Politicians, robbing peter to pay paul. They are all investments. You either gain or loose.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Dreal1247: Politicians, robbing peter to pay paul. They are all investments. You either gain or loose.

Using my father's pension to do saraka ?

14 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 28, 2014
der ris god ooo , der ris god in everything we are doing oo

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Gboliwe: 2:58am On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Tua

grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by asadike(f): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2014
He sent u 2 'familiarise wit them'wit 1 million naira? Ok, av heard. Are u sure okorocha has nt bin familiarisin with ndi boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by GentleMimi: 3:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Ehhyyyyaaaaa! I feel very sorry for Mallam Roach. If only i cld reveal the prophesy to him....no amount of famzy is bringing him back to the government seat. Sorry daaaaaaa...!
Roach,all the moni u are shiiaring,let it be from ya purse oooo. Keep ur hands away from Imo peepuu's moni.

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by koligs: 5:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm, spending our money anyhow... So sad!!!!
He should rather donate it to an orphanage home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by gramci: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2014
The Abokl is spending money meant for Imo people on his Abokl brothers

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Rawani: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2014
These Cankerworms are passionately ignorant. He said he wants to give party members a sense of belonging in states that are not APC ruled. Rochas is teaching the SE politics of inclusion, which is the only kind of politics that can rescue the SE from the pit of political irrelevance, but trust dimwits to cry foul. Is the N10,000 TAN is sharing coming from the fisherman's sales? Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by omenka(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Tua
2.07am and this is what a supposed lady is awake doing!! You must be a very bitter and frustrated lady.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by omenka(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: These Cankerworms are passionately ignorant. He said he wants to give party members a sense of belonging in states that are not APC ruled. Rochas is teaching the SE politics of inclusion, which is the only kind of politics that can rescue the SE from the pit of political irrelevance, but trust dimwits to cry foul. Is the N10,000 TAN is sharing coming from the fisherman's sales? Hypocrites.
+1,315 Likes!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by hushmail: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2014
dis man z yet to understand dat d presidency z not for sale

he think say buhari go give am chance or amaechi go let am b vice

anyway remember say efcc dey 4 side after sharing all dis money

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Collynzo16: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2014
omenka: 2.07am and this is what a supposed lady is awake doing!! You must be a very bitter and frustrated lady.
Your APC compromised brain didn't tell you that not everyone lives in the same time zone as you?

18 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Collynzo16: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2014
A whooping 21 million Nigerian Naira a month from Imo state coffers.
I just hope the story is false.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Iluvberem: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2014
omenka: +1,315 Likes!!

Hmmm if not that am now am a born again eeee

I would have told you
OTU NNE GI

But bro
Remain bless in the Lord as you
Vote and hala Gej
Till

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Douglasdale(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2014
You see your sorry life? You post something... Without waiting for verification or even comments you begin dey insult my Gov. Ara gbakwa AMA nnagi there. Anuohia.

Joblessness is a terrible thing. You guys are getting rather predictable and stupid.

babyosisi:
Tua

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2014
In otherwords he'll be dishing out a whopping N21m every month? This is so immoral and highly condemnable. Evry patriot shold stand against this shameful "benevolence".

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by tomakint: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014
This is nothing but pure madness. Alhaji Okorocha well done, my Imo brothers and sisters I really sympathise with una!

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: These Cankerworms are passionately ignorant. He said he wants to give party members a sense of belonging in states that are not APC ruled. Rochas is teaching the SE politics of inclusion, which is the only kind of politics that can rescue the SE from the pit of political irrelevance, but trust dimwits to cry foul. Is the N10,000 TAN is sharing coming from the fisherman's sales? Hypocrites.
With due respect to your opinion I beg to disagree with you. Rochas is a public official elected by Imolites. He's answerable first to Imolites before any other group. The monthly 21m is from which coffers? Imo State or his business? If Imo State then that amount to misappropriation of state funds, if his own personal then EFCC should quiz him on his source of funds and businesses.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: With due respect to your opinion I beg to disagree with you. Rochas is a public official elected by Imolites. He's answerable first to Imolites before any other group. The monthly 21m is from which coffers? Imo State or his business? If Imo State then that amount to misappropriation of state funds, if his own personal then EFCC should quiz him on his source of funds and businesses.
I am very shocked you could join the league of Okorocha's haters to condemn him. You should know better. angry

Did Okorocha said he was doing this gesture on behalf of Imo State Government? Did he tell you that he so poor that he has to steal from the Imo treasury to pay the money yearly to support the APC chapters?

Some people need to get their brains quarantined.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
omenka: 2.07am and this is what a supposed lady is awake doing!! You must be a very bitter and frustrated lady.
She does not reside in Nigeria embarassed
There is something called WorldTimeZone -(time difference) smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Emvin(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has commenced monthly donation of N1 million to every state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the country to give the party supporters a sense of belonging where the party is not in government. shocked shocked shocked

Speaking with newsmen in Katsina shortly after presenting N1 million to the Katsina State chapter of APC yesterday, Okorocha, represented by his Liaising Officer in Katsina and Zamfara States, Prince Bashir Uwakwue, promised to ensure they receive the donations regularly.
“He (Okorocha) sent us to familiarise with them and discuss how best our party will move forward in 2015 election”, said the governor’s aide.
In his remarks, Okechukwu Azu, executive assistant to the governor, said Okorocha had broken the chain of bondage in Imo State and he would do the same in Nigeria if given the mandate.
“We have been in bondage for many years and now is time for change and APC is the vehicle for change”, he stated.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/okorocha-begins-monthly-donation-of-n1m-to-apc-chapters-in-pdp-controlled-states.html

what a desperate fo0l Rochas is!
I do see series of his adverts/campaign on NTA on daily basis, and I'm like 'WTF, what msg is he trying 2 pass across, is he not wasting tax payers money'?

He started well but has since lost it.

I'm really pained by d kind of politians we (SE) produce. In my home state, we parade a complete hediot (T. A. Orji of course) as our governor.

I hope Imolites kick Rochas out come 2015. I also pray dat d region gets it right this time around

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by bongila(f): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2014
whatlyf: With due respect to your opinion I beg to disagree with you. Rochas is a public official elected by Imolites. He's answerable first to Imolites before any other group. The monthly 21m is from which coffers? Imo State or his business? If Imo State then that amount to misappropriation of state funds, if his own personal then EFCC should quiz him on his source of funds and businesses.
Making sense! What is the source of the funds? Questions should be asked.
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Collynzo16: A whooping 21 million Nigerian Naira a month from Imo state coffers.
I just hope the story is false.
it's no joke tongue tongue tongue

Who is he giving the money to? Another hungry politician probably..mtcheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Rawani: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2014

I have known Rochas to be a successful multi-milliionaire before he ventured into politics and I believe he is making this contribution to his party as a party member in a bid to support his party. This same donation could still have been made if he was a private individual as he would be investing in his political future. I agree that Imolites should be concerned about the source of funding, but i expect them to give him the benefit of doubt since he is quite capable of such a financial commitment privately. I was particularly pointing out the hypocrisy of people who have not asked for the source of the massive funds being disbursed through the TAN programme, which just shows that their protests are not genuine and have political undertones. Thanks for your civility in expressing your objections, that is not common around here. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by koboko69: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Hmmm if not that am now am a born again eeee

I would have told you
OTU NNE GI

But bro
Remain bless in the Lord as you
Vote and hala Gej
Till

You are only tired of your childish foolishness and madness. I guess ur bloodykiller ans bloodyassasin monikers have been banned. Compound Dunce!
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by omenka(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Lilimax:
She does not reside in Nigeria embarassed
There is something called WorldTimeZone -(time difference) smiley
And because her profile says US, she lives in the US I'm currently in Nigeria, have been around for over two years, yet I still havnt edited my profile to reflect my location, cos I find it unimportant. So you can take your "WorldTimeZone" crap and shove it up whichever hole on your body that best suits you.smiley

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by gratieao: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
berem: I am very shocked you could join the league of Okorocha's haters to condemn him. You should know better. angry

Did Okorocha said he was doing this gesture on behalf of Imo State Government? Did he tell you that he so poor that he has to steal from the Imo treasury to pay the money yearly to support the APC chapters?

Some people need to get their brains quarantined.
Chai! Berem! Berem!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by agabusta: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2014
The PDP laptop team at it again. smh.

Only God knows what prompted all these numerous online attacks against Okorocha.

Abi una don hear say na him be APC Vice Presidential candidate? Maybe that was why Abati and Okupe gave you guys the order to start coordinated internet attacks on him.

Anyways, the discerning public can see beyond your lies and innuendos.
Re: Rochas Begins Monthly Million Naira Donation To APC state chapters by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani:

I have known Rochas to be a successful multi-milliionaire before he ventured into politics and I believe he is making this contribution to his party as a party member in a bid to support his party. This same donation could still have been made if he was a private individual as he would be investing in his political future. I agree that Imolites should be concerned about the source of funding, but i expect them to give him the benefit of doubt since he is quite capable of such a financial commitment privately. I was particularly pointing out the hypocrisy of people who have not asked for the source of the massive funds being disbursed through the TAN programme, which just shows that their protests are not genuine and have political undertones. Thanks for your civility in expressing your objections, that is not common around here. Cheers.
I want to assume that you are someone in the political circle or business circle. If he was Private Individual donating N21m monthly, I will still repeat that the EFCC ask him some questions. Bros,It's about accountability not witch-hunt. It is about protecting his image and reputation rather than being accused "wrongly" of mismanagement of Public funds. If i were to Advise him, I will tell him to shelve the plans and support the Chapters through a more transparent means. I hope his Image Managers handle this properly. Meanwhile, I agree with you that the Jonathanians have no moral right to question Okorocha's "gesture" because they are the same people cheering TAN that has spent BILLIONS on TV Adverts, Payment of Salaries/Allowances of recruits, Social Media propaganda and their shameful rallies/man match.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Importance Of Voting / Lagos Born Igbo Boy Views / Buba Galadima May Represent Yobe In Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.