Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On (807 Views)

Help: Laptop Battery Not Charging / Help!my Lenovo Laptop Is Not Powering On. / Fix All Acer One Powering On,no Display 8k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On by 2rhymestharap(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2014
I don't know what happened to ma laptop since tuesday.. Was charging my laptop around past 12 in the midnight,,, and I slept off.. I woke up early 7am.. Still charging tho!.. I unplugged my pc.. Turn it on but refused to on... If I plug in the charger it will display charging.. There is a small tiny light by the charging port that is always on while charging... Yeah the light still on.. But by the other 3 tiny light with the charging , power on, and ba3 full symbol is not displaying @all.. Just the port where I plug in the charger.. I removed the battery and plug in the charger then turn on so aint the ba3 also... Normally it should.. And not low current because the charging light is very full displaying the ba3 is full... Pls help pls pls pls pls cry
Re: Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On by maxjax(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
2rhymestharap: I don't know what happened to ma laptop since tuesday.. Was charging my laptop around past 12 in the midnight,,, and I slept off.. I woke up early 7am.. Still charging tho!.. I unplugged my pc.. Turn it on but refused to on... If I plug in the charger it will display charging.. There is a small tiny light by the charging port that is always on while charging... Yeah the light still on.. But by the other 3 tiny light with the charging , power on, and ba3 full symbol is not displaying @all.. Just the port where I plug in the charger.. I removed the battery and plug in the charger then turn on so aint the ba3 also... Normally it should.. And not low current because the charging light is very full displaying the ba3 is full... Pls help pls pls pls pls cry

sign n symptoms of a BAD RAM
Re: Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On by onlyme07(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2014
2rhymestharap: I don't know what happened to ma laptop since tuesday.. Was charging my laptop around past 12 in the midnight,,, and I slept off.. I woke up early 7am.. Still charging tho!.. I unplugged my pc.. Turn it on but refused to on... If I plug in the charger it will display charging.. There is a small tiny light by the charging port that is always on while charging... Yeah the light still on.. But by the other 3 tiny light with the charging , power on, and ba3 full symbol is not displaying @all.. Just the port where I plug in the charger.. I removed the battery and plug in the charger then turn on so aint the ba3 also... Normally it should.. And not low current because the charging light is very full displaying the ba3 is full... Pls help pls pls pls pls cry

I guess your laptop is HP, right? I am having the same problem..Have you fixed it?
Re: Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On by Sundaybukkie(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
is the issue fixed? how was it fixed, I am having the same issue
Re: Help!!!! Laptop Charging But Aint Powering On by darasimih104(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
it's not something hard, remove the RAM, clean it then insert it back it should on

(1) (Reply)

New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / Should I buy this laptop? / Lenovo A10 Smashing Deal!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.