Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? (1519 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / The List Of Richest Women In Nigeria, Please Make Your Own Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? by multigoal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2008
Dear All,

I need a loan of N2.5m with 10% equity contribution for a lease period of about 2 years. This is to enable me buy a bus. Who can help and what are the conditions and requirement. Please send me e-mail at treasure_plus@yahoo.com

Hoping to hear from someone honest.
Re: I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? by bola11: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2008
if u r interested and need any help and serious about it, call me on 08064982326 or come to our office @ 71 opebi ikj by salavation busstop.
ask 4 ogunkoya samuel
Re: I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? by multigoal(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
Thank Bola1,

I will give you a shout shortly.

God bless ya.
Re: I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? by multigoal(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
Thanks Bola11,

I will give you a shout shortly.

God bless ya.
Re: I Need A Loan Of N2.5m With 10% Equity Contribution, Who Can Help? by down2earth: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
My company has recently submitted an application for franchise as refuse collector in one of the eyebrow areas in Lagos State.
We have met all the requirements except one. We need to purchase at least one compactor truck.A compactor truck is a modern truck used for waste collection in Large volumes.I'm sure you would have seen some around town.

Our chances of getting the licence is 100% provided we purchase this truck as soon as possible. The estimated monthly income from this business is NGN450,000 at 100% compliance level.

In view of the above, we hereby seek financial assistance for the purchase of this truck which costs between 4.5million and 5million naira.Infact we have inspected a particular truck we plan to purchase.

We are ready to allow our lender direct access to our waste service collection bank account for the purpose of monthly deduction. We would like to spread payment over 36months (at least).

email me at eq3k000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate For Us Dollar Is 157 Naira Per Dollar. Can Any One Confirm This? / Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone! / Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.