Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi (761 Views)

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Rev Mbaka:is GEJ Holding #chibokgirls??? Those Fighting Your Husband Will Fail. / 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by easyresearch(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, yesterday, explained why he was the target of attacks from some politicians within and outside the state.

Rotimi-AmaechiAccording to him, “most of the people opposed to me are in the rank of those I assisted one way or another, some by contract awards but they failed to deliver.”
Speaking at a meet-the-people tour of communities in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state, Amaechi said: “If you check Obio/Akpor council, you will see how many persons that have grown through me.

Almost 80 per cent of those fighting me today are people who I have given billions of naira in http://www.secret2020.com/80-of-those-fighting-me-are-people-who-i-have-given-billions-of-naira-amaechi/
Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by GovWahala: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
What's this mumu Rotimi saying

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by kennyjubris: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Where did u get such kind of money if not through stealing of public funds. May God pity your reckless way of speech

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
This guy is too proud, Peter Odili made you whom you are today and nobody has seen Odili shouting or screaming that he made you.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Amaechi is not fit for public office. His utterances connote his street life.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by Iluvberem: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2014
The truth is now coming out.

So you dey form OMELU ORA with Rivers state moni?
You dey dash billions from which money?
Tax payers?
Ohhhh naija don suffer for Apc hand but its well
2015 APC will die and this country will have peace again.

God bless obodo naija
God bless the anointed one GEJ

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by ogmask: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Why una dey do like say una nor understand wetin he dey talk. He even said some thru contacts awarded to them. Others thru paddy paddy. Amaechi is not alone here they are all same.

Open ur eyes lets chase these vagabonds out.

Nobody should insult Amaechi here. The only time u can call him names is when u have purged ur mind of the political rotteness in it. If u are not in pdp u are suporting apc. For some of u a public office holder is a good guy who spends the cash on fribolities like akpabio and others are doing. Or like odili, igbinedion and ibori did.

The good guy doesnt talk afterall. Ugly nonsense, smelly rubbish.

Befor u point ur leprous fingers at amaechi show me one gov (politican) in naija u can call a good guy.

Amaechi keep on talking we shall ask questions in due couse. Amaechi, like many others had nothing pre 1999. Today dem dey call billions like say na akara and some of us dey here dey find good guys and bad guys.

Posterity will judge all u politicians and ur blind followers.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi by brainpower(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Whenever this man opens his mouth nowadays he indicts himself. According to ur aides, u don't give out contracts bt d ministries do and here u claim u give out the contracts. Mention names and not just leaving ppl to guess cos u know they will only guess Nyesom Wike. Fine I agree with u and as a Rivers man I am giving u my support to prosecute these men that stole our money. If u don't prosecute them then it means you stole the money with them. Ubima road is nothing to write home about compared to what Odili did for his LG. Fine, u gave them contracts and they betrayed you and u r complaining, what do u expect Odili who made u speaker even when u lost the election to do. You betrayed him and sent him packing to Abuja with other Rivers stakeholders and indicted them of causing violence in the state when we all know that there was nothing Odili did in power without your consent. Quite unfortunate that a lot of people will not ask these simple questions.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Down Pour In Lagos / Nasarawa Assembly To Serve Al-makura Fresh Impeachment Notice / I Will Award Contracts Only To My Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.