Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? (36152 Views)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Godmystrength: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I myself shock! shocked

I thought she has carried like 10 and knew all the technicalities
exactly my thought o. her last comment hit me like i fell into
iced river. and she said she was taking from experience and OP was busy
thanking her. i just hope he won't go and start telling madam to pound
yam and not be lazy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmystrength: exactly my thought o. her last comment hit me like i fell into iced river.
Were you able to get iced fish? cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Godmystrength: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
bukatyne:
Were you able to get iced fish? cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
out of shock, i was only able to catch a crocodile and some crabs...cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...Then i think you should watch the grand-finale of project fame season 6...Kaffy is a good example, am very sure she must have gone through series of rehearsals to perform like that on stage...

...The fact that we are pregnant doesnt mean we should lazy around...No wonder we have lots and lots maternal death during child-birth...No wonder our pregnant women usually look ugly...No wonder our women have tears during child-birth...

..These are ways we can prevent some problems ....leave it or take it pregnant women should b able to pound yam
...although, i dont have experience in that area...but have seen lots with my korokoro eyes....
Have you passed through a pregnancy before?.
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
honey86:
Have you passed through a pregnancy before?.
....How do you think our pregnant women can stay healthy??

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by matrosoft1(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Try as much as possible to avoid beverages or drinks containing a large amount of caffeine and other substance that makes you hyper-active...
...Take alot of fruits and vegetables especially Ugu....try extracting the green sap or fluid from the ugwu leaves and mix with peakmilk (boost the productn of blood)....take lots of thick soyamilk too....
...above all, include exercise into your routine....It keeps the weight of the mother and child incheck....
...Dont be lazy, you can still pound yam (talking from experience)....
...Do your washing and laundry
...Do morning jogs and running....etc

Kind of ma woman....lol
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: ....How do you think our pregnant women can stay healthy??
Eating healthy, portion control and engaging in mild exercises like walking.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by emmyz09(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
rezzy:

But my tummy is obstructing him cool cool cool cool cool
Change sex style no be only missionary style dey do spooning.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: out of shock, i was only able to catch a crocodile and some crabs...cheesy

angry embarassed embarassed
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
bukatyne:

angry embarassed embarassed

**Ahem**

Buka, what are you doing in this thread? wink cheesy cheesy

Congratulations are in order? kiss

*Was checking out the food section and saw you as the last poster so I came in.*

bukatyne:

Where have you been?

How are you and family?

Take care cheesy

We're doing fine dear. Thanks a lot.

Hope you and hubby are doing good?
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol!

Checking in advance

We are good, thanks

ileobatojo:

**Ahem**

Buka, what are you doing in this thread? wink cheesy cheesy

Congratulations are in order? kiss

*Was checking out the food section and saw you as the last poster so I came in.*

We're doing fine dear. Thanks a lot.

Hope you and hubby are doing good?
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
bukatyne: Lol!

Checking in advance

We are good, thanks

Lol!

It's good to be prepared! cheesy
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by naijainfogalery: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerians living in America looking for where to buy Nigerian foods/ingredients in the US, you can get it here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Gemc3(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
..lol...I believe she can do it....I dont like lazy prenant women, makes them look more ugly....Pounding yam is another form of exercise...not too hard sha oo....maybe for you and ur husband alone sha...

More ugly? seriously? and you are giving advice on pregnancy?

I think u need to be pregnant first before you give advice on it.

NB: Despite all the wahala that comes with it, pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

Thank you
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Gemc3(f): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
No two pregnancies are the same too. . . . Your doctor is in the best position to educate you on what and what you can and cannot do or consume. . .. People have already mentioned some of the ones a doctor does not need to tell you to avoid. . . .alcohol, caffeine, errr. . . . . . cigarette, etc
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by kendraloops(f): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2015
lol@ the pounded yam poster, kill yourself because you want to prove strength. its good to exercise and all but all should be within one's limit.
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by aydelicious: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
..Try as much as possible to avoid beverages or drinks containing a large amount of caffeine and other substance that makes you hyper-active...
...Take alot of fruits and vegetables especially Ugu....try extracting the green sap or fluid from the ugwu leaves and mix with peakmilk (boost the productn of blood)....take lots of thick soyamilk too....
...above all, include exercise into your routine....It keeps the weight of the mother and child incheck....
...Dont be lazy, you can still pound yam (talking from experience)....
...Do your washing and laundry
...Do morning jogs and running....etc
you are right with what you just said ooooo
Re: What Are The Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy? by Chydobe: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Snake Tomatoe Prepared? / Safety Measures For Cooking Delicious Snake Pepper Soup / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.