Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes (3082 Views)

Bean Processing Equipment And Bean Products Taste Relations / Navy Bean Processing Equipment Market And Value / Bean Processing Equipment Economic Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by wintonemachine: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Bean processing equipment common faults:
1. The material stays unilateral. This may be caused by the following factors:
a. The material in the feeding port doesn’t drop in the middle of the feeding tank.
b. Uneven baiting along with the direction of the baiting hopper width.
c. The screen body has uneven horizontal plane.

For these BEAN PROCESSING EQUIPMENT COMMON FAULTS, we can do the following things:
a. Adjust the feeding taper pipe and make the material drop in the middle of the feeding tank.
b. We can adjust the feeding tank and control bypass flow condition of the material.
c. Check whether the rack installation is flat and the rubber springs are the same high.

2. The screen body has phenomenon of pendulum. This may be due to the four uneven supporting points, cavity rubber mattress damage, different phase angles of the motor fan-shaped block, different installation angles of the motors of the two sides and the still motor of one side.

3. Bean processing equipment has low impurities removing efficiency and yield. This is usually caused by the improper amplitude size, vibration angle and sifter dip angle, blocked sieve mesh and too low position of feeding choke plate.

4. There has plump grain kernels in the screen underflow of the lower layer. We can find out solutions from the following factors:
a. Sieve damage
b. Clearance between the feeding tank and the lattice.
c. Improper shape of screen mesh and size.
d. Clearance between the mound layer and the lattice. The lattice is too thin or too thick.
http://www.grain-processing.org/PRODUCTS/Bean-Processing-Equipment/
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy what's up
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen what's up
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
luvlyqueen what's up
hmmm oga why u come dey mention my name here
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

hmmm oga why u come dey mention my name here
this na my nairaland cabal,,so how far nah
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Hadizy what's up

Am fine uniben student. How u?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
this na my nairaland cabal,,so how far nah
hmmmm,am fyn,u?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

hmmmm,am fyn,u?
cool,what's popping tonoght.
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Am fine uniben student. How u?
so what's popping,,tonight,,
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
cool,what's popping tonoght.
nothing oooo
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

nothing oooo
anyway I am on my IT for 6 months ,what about u?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so what's popping,,tonight,,

Nothing. Just had a fight with Ymodulus over a thread.how u doing ?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Nothing. Just had a fight with Ymodulus over a thread.how u doing ?
ok,,don't fight again en,,well am just chilling with nairaland,,what makes u prefer nairaland to twitter?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,don't fight again en,,well am just chilling with nairaland,,what makes u prefer nairaland to twitter?

Privacy. I don't get to know anyone and no one gets to know me.
And thanks dear wont fight
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Privacy. I don't get to know anyone and no one gets to know me.
And thanks dear wont fight
ok,,cool,,everyone likes a bit of privacy,,so r u an hausa or fulani lady going by ur name/moniker.
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
anyway I am on my IT for 6 months ,what about u?
just got my admission letter
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,cool,,everyone likes a bit of privacy,,so r u an hausa or fulani lady going by ur name/moniker.

Kind of. Mumsi Fulani but dad from south
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:
just got my admission letter
ok,nice that's so cool,into what uni pls
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Kind of. Mumsi Fulani but dad from south
ok,,nice ,,so u are southern northerner nicE...u llook more like a southerner if u ask me,,seems u resemble ur dad more
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,nice that's so cool,into what uni pls
micheal okpara uni(umudike)
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

micheal okpara uni(umudike)
nice,,who was mike okpara though
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
nice,,who was mike okpara though
hmmmm no idea
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

hmmmm no idea
that might be the question u will be asked on ur first exam there,,go and learn about him
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that might be the question u will be asked on ur first exam there,,go and learn about him
ok,tanx
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,nice ,,so u are southern northerner nicE...u llook more like a southerner if u ask me,,seems u resemble ur dad more

Lol
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Lol
so r u on bbm?
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

ok,tanx
where is it situated
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by luvlyqueen(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
where is it situated
umuahia
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so r u on bbm?
Ehm. Bbm nope.
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so r u on bbm?
dx dude bn hunting for babes since like God knows wen!

U no dey tire grin
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

Ehm. Bbm nope.
that ehm,means that u r on bbm but u wanna see if am patient enough to wait to get it.
Re: Bean Processing Equipment Common Faults And Causes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:

umuahia
so when r u resuming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert / Setting Up A Poultry Farm 101( Guidelines ) / Over 160 Acres Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.