Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert (3105 Views)

My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hi There,

I am looking for someone with experience in construction of Fixed Dome Biogas Digesters in Nigeria. I like to construct one on my farm in Suleja. If you know someone that those it, I would appreciate if you could link me up via tjumar3@gmail.com. Thx

1 Like

Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Pavore9: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fixed dome is really expensive. Visit flexi biogas on Facebook (though not on ground in Nigeria but the their system is better off than the dome). There system takes only 4 hours to install by their staff and within a week you start cooking with the biogas generated. Do try to watch some of their videos there.
Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavore9:
Fixed dome is really expensive. Visit flexi biogas on Facebook (though not on ground in Nigeria but the their system is better off than the dome). There system takes only 4 hours to install by their staff and within a week you start cooking with the biogas generated. Do try to watch some of their videos there.

@ Pavore, I am not looking for biogas for cooking, as it is the case with Flexi biogas, besides they are fragile and vulnerable. What I need is a biogas big enough to power a big diesel engine generator for 24 hrs if need be, hence the need for fixed dome biogas digesters.

Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Pavore9: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2015
OTDR:

@ Pavore, I am not looking for biogas for cooking, as it is the case with Flexi biogas, besides they are fragile and vulnerable. What I need is a biogas big enough to power a big diesel engine generator for 24 hrs if need be, hence the need for fixed dome biogas digesters.

Flext biogas is far bigger than you saw, they are in no way fragile as you may think as those digesters last over 10 years and some produces 9 cubic of biogas. Watch this link to see their bigger project that powers a big generator that powers a compressing machine which is being used to compress biogas into cylinders that powers a Keke Marwa.

https://web.facebook.com/dwanjihia/videos/10205916162161709/
Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
@Pavore, I'll do more research on it. However, should I decide to get one, where can one get a Flexi Biogas that could meet my energy requirement in Nigeria?
Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Pavore9: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
OTDR:
@Pavore, I'll do more research on it. However, should I decide to get one, where can one get a Flexi Biogas that could meet my energy requirement in Nigeria?

Like I said earlier they are not on ground in Nigeria, I just chipped in because l have seen many failed dome biogas systems despite the cost they gulped. Flexi biogas products are installed on the surface, no digging, brick and cement needed and easily dismantlable should the need for relocation arise. Even their industrial sized system that powers generators and other machinery can be installed within a 10ft by 20ft space and within few days.

Here are some pictures.

1. The system.

2. The generator it powers, which in turn powers the compressing machine that fills the buogas cylinders.

3. The biogas cylinder filled from the system

4. Biogas powered tricycle being filled.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Prosperity4All: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
OTDR:

Just to add to what @Pavore has said.

You also need to be mindful of the maintenance of the System you are installing. At some some point the production of methane gas from the Biogas system depletes, requiring you to feed fresh waste into the digester. This means you need to evacuate what you currently have in the tank. With the under-ground dome-tank you mechanically pump out. Whereas for the surface tank system you open a lock and follow out by gravity.

If the volume of your Dome tank is say 5000L , you can achieve same production capacity of gas with 5nos 1000L surface tanks interconnected.

Your Dome tank here is serving as the bio-digester. The gas collection/tank is different and can serve for either the underground dome tank or the surface digester.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by NeyoNeyo: 4:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello OTDR,

Please I will like to know if you eventually were able to get someone that knows how to construct the fixed dome biogas digester. I also need someone for same purpose.
Re: Looking For Fixed Dome Biogas Construction Expert by Chamraq(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello.

The good news is here, experts in biogas digester technology are now in Nigeria.

You can contact Chamraq Biogas Nigeria Company for your design and construction of any type of biogas digester technology you need for your home, farm, hotel, restaurant, abattoir, market etc.

Contact us now....

Email: chamraqbiogas@gmail.com
+2348118267169

Chamraq Biogas Nigeria Company: Turning Waste into Wealth Nothing is Wasted

(1) (Reply)

Paulownia / Local Rice Destoning Machine For Sale. / Catfish Farming Vs Broiler Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.