Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. (7788 Views)

(New) Get Airtel 1gb data with 100 naira only.( / I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think / Hot! And New! Get A Professional Website + 1year Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Jossyluv75(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is a great news for bloggers and webmasters. Now you can be paid as an author and editor at naijatweet.blog.com this is a new blog page centered on news, fashion, entertainment, jokes, gossip, music, etc. If you are interested just comment here and send a direct message to tweetnaija@gmail.com
NOTE: you must be experienced in this field. You can also check out the blog site at anytime to know what i mean. Thanks #Team_naija_tweet
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
YEYE DEY SMELL ,YOU NO FIT BUY DOMAIN NAME YET YOU WAN PAY EDITORS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin

*ROLLS OUTTA THREAD
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Jossyluv75(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
That is suppose to be my business and not your's. You are suppose to ask why we are not using a domain name yet instead of acting like...,....... Mtcheeeeew i just pity some people.
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by joshadesanya: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
@OP..

You shouldnt have responded.

Things like this are sometimes use to test one's personality, even if it wasnt deliberate...

Anyways, I presume you are young...Just to remind you that sometimes, if you wana get things done. The best thing is to do it yourself.

Unless you are just delving into blogging 'cos Linda Ikeji makes money from it...

Dont push your hopes too high. If blogging is really what you wana do, then outsourcing the main part of the work shouldnt come to play at all.

1 Like

Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
That is suppose to be my business and not your's.You are suppose to ask why we are not using a domainname yet instead of acting like...,.......
JEEZ *Sweating profusely*

Mtcheeeeew i just pity some people.

Before you pity me,get yourself a domain name (blog. Com is probably the worst subdomain in the world ) and start taking English classes,till then.........
*walks outta thread like a villain
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Jossyluv75(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks josh. Thats a great advice from a matured mind. Blogging is one of those few things i got passion for. My blog page is not up to a week old and we are coming up gradually with up to six hundred plus follower on twitter. By God's grace; In 2years from now, we must have gone a long way.
As for the english master i would have been greatful if you had corrected my "grammatical error's" and for your info we are planning on getting a domain name by weekend.
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jossyluv75: Thanks josh. Thats a great advice from a matured mind. Blogging is one of those few things i got passion for. My blog page is not up to a week old and we are coming up gradually with up to six hundred plus follower on twitter. By God's grace; In 2years from now, we must have gone a long way.
As for the english master i would have been greatful if you had corrected my "grammatical error's" and for your info we are planning on getting a domain name by weekend.
Well my second name happens to be Josh,

OK bruh, whatever rocks ya boat if you like use. ,. WordPress ( or any other subdomain ) Or a custom domain , e no concern me
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jossyluv75: ...

You sent me a mail,Already replied it...Do check your mailbox.
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Polaris1: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
I checked out your blog. Not bad.
I can write unique articles for your blog.
My experience is wide. I will provide One free article on your chosen topic, for free.
Let's talk.
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Jossyluv75(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Polaris1: I checked out your blog. Not bad.
I can write unique articles for your blog.
My experience is wide. I will provide One free article on your chosen topic, for free.
Let's talk.

okay Thanks alot. i will keep you posted. Still working hard to make the page a unique one. U can check out to see the changes.
Re: New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
www..com is here to help u.

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 / Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.