Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) (59489 Views)

See The Most Beautiful Eyes On This Black Kid. / Photos: 12 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Beautiful Eyes / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nelrulez(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
lalasticlala: 6 Phyno

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nelrulez(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
The definition of humility is when you have eyes like that of phyno and you decide to cover it up with shades. That dude has the sexiest eyeballs.
lalasticlala: 6 Phyno

3 Likes

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by faithboi: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
lalasticlala: 15 chidinma
chai..... CHIDINMA[/b]is just too beautiful....her modest dress style is ravishing... her carriage.... [b]her voice[/]…her hairdo...everything......[b]who has her address please!!! can't take my eyes off her
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by nannyo(f): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2014
llola omotato is no celebrity. i stand to b corrected

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Revolva(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: Like I give 2 f*cks of your opinion bout me? Lol.

My point is.. he made a point, but this thread isn't the right place to vent his anger. Run along now and go do something with your brain, since I don't have one according to you. A**hole!
B***h pls eat a d**k and die slow
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by nikkyshyne(f): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Revolva:
B***h pls eat a d**k and die slow
grin grin Looking for trouble this early sunday morning. No wahala, I will eat a duck. Taste equally good like the turkey. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by bleufaucon: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2014
It's now a crime to be dark skinned in Africa..quel dommage!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
nikkyshyne: grin grin Looking for trouble this early sunday morning. No wahala, I will eat a duck. Taste equally good like the turkey. grin
hey not a duck I mean wat gals like to blow in a man ok ....comon nikky shyne myne
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Segirl18: Pls whats regina, monalisa, phyno and some others doing there?
Point of correction op, most fall under d category of either

1. 'Make-up' eye
2. Changed lens-eye
3 Normal eye....
There's nothing attractive about these eyes.

Ini edo, dakore, omosexy, stella and d like are meant to b on dat list nt to mention d ghanians yet.
Phyno's eyes are 100% hazel. Don't hate, appreciate

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by bigtt76(f): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
What of Basketmouth yone?
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
I like your siggy

Back to the matter. I love chinenye's eyes.

sexymoma: What are you feeling like angry if i talk now dem go think say i dey beef you.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
safarigirl: Phyno's eyes are 100% hazel. Don't hate, appreciate

U really mean those eyes ? shockedundecided.
Your opinion though.
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
safarigirl: Phyno's eyes are 100% hazel. Don't hate, appreciate

Your opinion though, nt hating @ all
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by safarigirl(f): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Segirl18:

Your opinion though, nt hating @ all
not my opinion. Facts.

I regret to inform you, that there are black people with light colored eyes, maybe you should return to your biology a little. Phyno is an escape albino, hence, it is highly understandable if his eyes are light.

I've seen a good number of escape albinos with light-colored eyes, besides Phyno doesn't seem like one who will go through the stress of buying contacts. That's a female thing

1 Like

Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2014
safarigirl: not my opinion. Facts.

I regret to inform you, that there are black people with light colored eyes, maybe you should return to your biology a little. Phyno is an escape albino, hence, it is highly understandable if his eyes are light.

I've seen a good number of escape albinos with light-colored eyes, besides Phyno doesn't seem like one who will go through the stress of buying contacts. That's a female thing

Hmmmmm..... Well said dearie!
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
debrihachi:
My eyes r prettier. ...lol
You can say that again smiley
Re: Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) by kayalla(f): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2014
where is Annie Idibia on da list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia / 'love Is A Scam' - Kizz Daniel, Davido's Reacts / KilliWe Nwachukwu Nigeria's Greatest Superman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.