Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free (26042 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
cool I registered from Benue State at first I taugth the process will be easy but it took two day to get through with it. At first network was bad and so was the servers too. after payment my biometric page wasn't opening the ict staff both at NYSC and where I went to went jst too good infact we send them a mail with my account and the issue was resolved in no time infact they called me to confirm the transaction. Well I was quite surprised when I was asked to fill in certaian information on the form so I ll advice you to go prepared with details like ur first school leaving certificate with address, year of entry and year finished.ur secondary school name with address and year finished, you ll also need two next of kins with their address and fone numbers. I even had to fill my trouser size, shoe size, and shirt size online. Pls after the tumbprintin or biometrics you need to scan a passport to be attached to ur credentials or better still go along with a passport jst one. Payment is done at d cafe with ur master or verve atm card pls to make tins easy make sure u have an active account and u receive alerts so that wen the transaction is done, a code is sent to ur mobile fone instantly(the one u opened ur bank account with)the code has about five or six digits with Two alphabets inclusive which is entered on the computer for verification(). You must also have an active email accout cos ur registration ID is ur email account. Ur callup and confirmation is forwarded to ur mail.and don't forget ur matric number and lastly ur jamb reg number. I hope dis will be of help.thumbs up NYSC ;
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Bigii(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
My major problem now is dat payMent. My payment status is stil showing pendin registration. Pls I need ur help
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
tk2: cool I registered from Benue State at first I taugth the process will be easy but it took two day to get through with it. At first network was bad and so was the servers too. after payment my biometric page wasn't opening the ict staff both at NYSC and where I went to went jst too good infact we send them a mail with my account and the issue was resolved in no time infact they called me to confirm the transaction. Well I was quite surprised when I was asked to fill in certaian information on the form so I ll advice you to go prepared with details like ur first school leaving certificate with address, year of entry and year finished.ur secondary school name with address and year finished, you ll also need two next of kins with their address and fone numbers. I even had to fill my trouser size, shoe size, and shirt size online. Pls after the tumbprintin or biometrics you need to scan a passport to be attached to ur credentials or better still go along with a passport jst one. Payment is done at d cafe with ur master or verve atm card pls to make tins easy make sure u have an active account and u receive alerts so that wen the transaction is done, a code is sent to ur mobile fone instantly(the one u opened ur bank account with)the code has about five or six digits with Two alphabets inclusive which is entered on the computer for verification(). You must also have an active email accout cos ur registration ID is ur email account. Ur callup and confirmation is forwarded to ur mail.and don't forget ur matric number and lastly ur jamb reg number. I hope dis will be of help.thumbs up NYSC ;
yes,it is of great help. Tank u very much,u are such a dear.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
I'll advice you to forward your details of your transaction together with the pin that was sent to you to NYSC help desk. If you got an alert that money was deducted from your account you migth as well forward that too to them sometimes it takes a day after payment before you get a confirmation mail. These hapened to me too. After payment. I got four mails like dis The following email was sent to you from NYSC Portal.
-----------------------------------------------------

This is your Payment Details.
Reference ID: 776662321555555
Registration For Mobilization
Name: BlahBlah Blah
Transaction Amount: N4,060.00
Transaction Status: Your transaction was not successful due to the following reason – Incomplete Transaction
Your transaction reference ID is – 1000000000005685

Regards!!!

Note: Don't bother sending mail to this email address because it is a virtual address. But the fourth mail told me transaction successful so I had four different pins in each mail sent but only one worked the one with successfull transaction. Give it a try shocked
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by olasmith10(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
great info.. thanks op. I need clarification pls, After registration and payment, will the call up no be forwarded or sent to your email immediately or sometime later
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ Olasmith call up letters shall be sent to ur mail but that will be in octerber, pls note that the online registration does not make you eligible for mobilization you school still needs to forward your names before callup letters will be sent to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ Olasmith call up letters shall be sent to ur mail but that will be in october, pls note that the online registration does not make you eligible for mobilization you school still needs to forward your names before callup letters will be sent to you.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Very explanatory and straight forward, God bless d OP. What I don't seems 2 understand is d 4k deduction in ur account, I tot it shld be optional?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Its optional but most people prefer it dat way for example if you school in zamfara and reside in taraba after ur programe you 'll have to travel back all they way to collect your callup in school with d risks associated with travellin you might end up spending more than 4thousand for transportation and other tinz. So its safer dis way

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Dreal1247: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some people term it,'now your suffering continues' . From the hands of the lecturers to the NYSC officials. God will help us.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ailehwise(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Bigii: My major problem now is dat payMent. My payment status is stil showing pendin registration. Pls I need ur help
i encounter dis too.but it has been successful.
track the link sent 2 ur email den type ur transaction ref ID given 2 u to knw if successful or still pending.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Whois(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please who have an idea if selected states in Nigeria visited will determine where nysc might post an applicant
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Whois: Please who have an idea if selected states in Nigeria visited will determine where nysc might post an applicant
mehn dat stuff got me confused too o,i however added just three states
1.my state of origin
2.state where my school is located
3.and my state of birth
safe mode sha
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by CoCoLav(f): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Whois: Please who have an idea if selected states in Nigeria visited will determine where nysc might post an applicant

Damn! you are quite smart to have thought of that

I didn't think of that and added about 20 states except the north

OMG!!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2014
CoCoLav:

Damn! you are quite smart to have thought of that

I didn't think of that and added about 20 states except the north

OMG!!!!!

heheh take heart dear, when i saw the thng eh i was like "yes! i dont need anyone to work it for me, i would work my thng rite here by myself. pronto i selected 3 states in the west, two in south, 3 in notrhwest, 3 in north central and two in north east. (ofcus its obvious that i want to be posted to the east). And when they asked for languages spoken, i filled in yoruba, hausa, and some other funny ones except igbo. Yes? Since i dont have oga at the top, let my brain be the oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Marshiro(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Please is anyone in here experiencing 'invalid registration number' on nysc registration portal.....please kindly help
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Yemmymary(f): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is nysc online registration compulsory?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yemmymary: Is nysc online registration compulsory?
you were trying to send me an email... I didnt get it. Drop wat ever issue(s) you are having and i'll see if i can answer them or if i can hlp u forward u to som1 dat can hlp.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Yemmymary(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
were trying to send me an email... I didnt get it. Drop wat ever issue(s) you are having and i'll see if i can answer them or if i can hlp u forward u to som1 dat can hlp.[/quote]

just want to no if online reg is compulsory n den afta d reg wat ar we to print out?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by kilmix: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2014
My friend said he registered witat payment... Is DAT possible?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by dotman10(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Really want to say well done to the OP for this good job...I appreciate this Cus it has provided me with what is necessary to have my reg done.....however, I wana ask if it's possible to do the ref without Paying the 4k... I mean if I don't want to register for the alert stuff.....is there anyone here who has done same....I think I dnt want to subscribe to that alert whatever....please can anybody answer this?. Thanks in advance
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Whois(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
dotman10: Really want to say well done to the OP for this good job...I appreciate this Cus it has provided me with what is necessary to have my reg done.....however, I wana ask if it's possible to do the ref without Paying the 4k... I mean if I don't want to register for the alert stuff.....is there anyone here who has done same....I think I dnt want to subscribe to that alert whatever....please can anybody answer this?. Thanks in advance

Yes you can register without making payment you can make payment later
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
kilmix: My friend said he registered witat payment... Is DAT possible?
the payment isnt compulsory either for batch c. it'd only become compulsory for batch A
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by kilmix: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
olrotimi: the payment isnt compulsory either for batch c. it'd only become compulsory for batch A

Tnc bro
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Wildemex92(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
tk2: I'll advice you to forward your details of your transaction together with the pin that was sent to you to NYSC help desk. If you got an alert that money was deducted from your account you migth as well forward that too to them sometimes it takes a day after payment before you get a confirmation mail. These hapened to me too. After payment. I got four mails like dis The following email was sent to you from NYSC Portal.
-----------------------------------------------------

This is your Payment Details.
Reference ID: 776662321555555
Registration For Mobilization
Name: BlahBlah Blah
Transaction Amount: N4,060.00
Transaction Status: Your transaction was not successful due to the following reason – Incomplete Transaction
Your transaction reference ID is – 1000000000005685

Regards!!!

Note: Don't bother sending mail to this email address because it is a virtual address. But the fourth mail told me transaction successful so I had four different pins in each mail sent but only one worked the one with successfull transaction. Give it a try shocked
plz I tried paying with my master card it was saying unsuccessful. How I go take do am abeg
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]It means the transaction wasn't successful. U try it again. It happened to me too. Pls ensure to visit a good cyber cafe so u won't end up paying twice cos if ur money is deducted and u can't continue wit the registration process it means u haven't registered.after the online reg I printed my slip tot it was over till I got a message today. I did mine three weeks back and I got a messsage from NYSC today that Dear ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤ , your application for mobilization (2014 Batch C) is being processed. Your Call-up number shall be sent via SMS once mobilized. Which means I've completed the online process. Pls be patient if u've completed the reg cos urs too will be sent to you pls note only dose of us who wish to print their call up online shld be expecting such text.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by bloglover(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
please I want to pay the 4k via ATM. Is it possible, if so what are the necessary steps to make a successful payment via ATM Machine
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
U can not make payment via ATM you won't even see the option there jst go with your ATM card to the cafe where you 'll be doing the online reg. U ll enta ur card number and pin at the cafe and the amount will be deducted and a confirmation pin sent to your mobile fone which will be used to complete the registration process. The pin sent to you only last for 3mins or less so you need to enta the code sent to your fone imediately. Failure to do so means u get multiple pins which makes the process difficult cos. You won't knw which pin to use, in my case I got four different pins.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Pat47ak: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
srry has anyone been able to do there finger or thump print on the site i need help.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yes thumb printing or biometrics is working perfectly well if you r having difficulties it could be that either the machine it self is faulty or it could be from the computer settings the ict staff will have to dissable some settings from the computer firewall or else you won't be able to thumb print. Another alternative is you should go to a cafe where people have registered before you won't expirience such issues there.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Pat47ak: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
srry there is no cafe anywhere near my area. i hv download d java software i need help on how to disable the settings of the firewall. My system use windows 7 or pls send an address of any cafe u knw dat has done the registration around oshiodi_isolo local gov or ikeja.Tanks
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2014
olrotimi:
heheh take heart dear, when i saw the thng eh i was like "yes! i dont need anyone to work it for me, i would work my thng rite here by myself. pronto i selected 3 states in the west, two in south, 3 in notrhwest, 3 in north central and two in north east. (ofcus its obvious that i want to be posted to the east). And when they asked for languages spoken, i filled in yoruba, hausa, and some other funny ones except igbo. Yes? Since i dont have oga at the top, let my brain be the oga at the top.

And now that you've opened your big mouth to reveal your secret. I will forward it to nysc to deal with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.