Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free (26051 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by emeka51: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
iamayodeji:

Yes a lot of people have done that. I am a witness.it works.
how did u correct it?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
emeka51: how did u correct it?

It is very easy, see it here https://www.nairaland.com/1901150/how-correct-date-birth-error
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by adelaface(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone.
I just can't get through with this payment thing and I believe I've followed all the necessary procedures. My token gets generated and whenever I try to do it, I see 'transaction error'.

Please help.

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
adelaface: Hi everyone.
I just can't get through with this payment thing and I believe I've followed all the necessary procedures. My token gets generated and whenever I try to do it, I see 'transaction error'.

Please help.
They must have charged you. Send an email to nyscsupport@sidmach.com explaining in detail ur ordeal. They will help you.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by judemorfy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please my sister is nursing her baby,will she have to still stay for the 3weeks camp
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by kaysy(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2014
[size=15pt]Visit Us to Apply[/size]

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning, I tried paying with my phone but it keeps telling me incomplete transaction, I'm scared oOooo.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2014
I got a mail by 6:49 stating 'pending' and I got another one still by 6:49 stating incomplete transaction.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2014
I got a mail by 6:49 stating 'pending' and I got another one still by 6:49 stating incomplete transaction.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Pat47ak: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2014
has any body seen there call up number or received it as an sms ?
undecided
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by maulsy(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls I have a friend who is not yet sure if she will be mobilized by nov due to some minor issue in school. But can she still do the registration in case or is it only for those who are very certain they are going? Pls I need ur reply ASAP!!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ayh191: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka: Here is the info on how you will go about editing your data directly from jamb website:
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng

2. Click on your exam year; you will see different options on the exam year dashboard.

3. Click on amend data( Regularized candidates only); it will take you to another page.

4. Input your Jamb registration number on this page and click validate; it will take you to another page.

5. You will then be able to edit the following: Order of names, State of Origin and Local Government, Date of Birth and so on.

P.S: Its advisable we give it little time for they are still working on the site. And yes, it will automatically update the errors on the NYSC website. God help us all. Bless

I tried to do this but after clicking validate, the window remained stagnant. Has the procedure been blocked?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayh191:

I tried to do this but after clicking validate, the window remained stagnant. Has the procedure been blocked?
Yes. Its not working again.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Payment for Nysc on ur fone might complicate issues for you so my advice is u go to an accredited cybercafe and reg. Call up numbers are yet to come and no body has received a text or mail for nw with callup numbers. Most schools haven't sent their list to nysc while some have, in most schools nw people have to visit their student affairs unit and update their details, most r saying their names r not there whereas they did the online registration and some even paid the 4K, so what happens to them nw. Pls if u are nt sure dnt pay 4K just do the online reg. Cos ur money will not be refunded, also u could do ur self a favour by confirming from students affairs if ur name is on their list before continueing with the online reg. Also I learnt most sch r sending spillover cases with a few from the set that just graduated so be carefull and inquire for good infor before doing anything.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by kaysy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
did anyone successfully complete the online registration today? cos i think there is a problem with the site
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by kaysy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Finally its working again
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
There were little hiches cos servers were down but are back online nw and reg is working perfectly.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by zlatan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Just received my mobilization number; was sent to my phone number and email address. Yaaay!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by njiaka(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2014
tk2:
cool I registered from Benue State at first I taugth the process will be easy but it took two day to get through with it. At first network was bad and so was the servers too. after payment my biometric page wasn't opening the ict staff both at NYSC and where I went to went jst too good infact we send them a mail with my account and the issue was resolved in no time infact they called me to confirm the transaction. Well I was quite surprised when I was asked to fill in certaian information on the form so I ll advice you to go prepared with details like ur first school leaving certificate with address, year of entry and year finished.ur secondary school name with address and year finished, you ll also need two next of kins with their address and fone numbers. I even had to fill my trouser size, shoe size, and shirt size online. Pls after the tumbprintin or biometrics you need to scan a passport to be attached to ur credentials or better still go along with a passport jst one. Payment is done at d cafe with ur master or verve atm card pls to make tins easy make sure u have an active account and u receive alerts so that wen the transaction is done, a code is sent to ur mobile fone instantly(the one u opened ur bank account with)the code has about five or six digits with Two alphabets inclusive which is entered on the computer for verification(). You must also have an active email accout cos ur registration ID is ur email account. Ur callup and confirmation is forwarded to ur mail.and don't forget ur matric number and lastly ur jamb reg number. I hope dis will be of help.thumbs up NYSC ;
pls I will like to knw if those that paid 4k during d online registeration ve gottn dai call up numbers via email. Secondly can two people use d same bank acct number and thirdly can two people use one email address without implication.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Johnnyhardex(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
I was trying to register on phone but could not due to thumb printing stuff but pre -payment detail was sent to me and also a transaction reference was sent where as I did not click on payment option. a week later I proceeded with the registration without payment and printed my bio data page after registration. my fear now is that no message of my registration success and I tried reprinting the biodata page but with the reply that no record found for the email I used for the registration. please what can I do?

Thanks
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by koolmissy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
i intend participating in the nysc batch c 2014 program. i have already register online, but during my online application at the transcript upload area, i mistakenly uploaded wrong file. so in a nutshell in my online application my transcript is not uploaded, so i don't now if this is a problem during the verification process at abuja, or is it advice-able to repeat the online application afresh or i stick with the first completed application without transcript.

my second question is that, i want to know the last day of verification of document at abuja, because the appointment that was initially given to me was 30th september 2014, but i missed it, because i just finished my masters program and my graduation date is 10th october 2014, so i booked my flight for 14th and i would come for my verification on the 15th october 2014. i don't know if this is ok and i can still meet the november intake. please i need answers

Thanks
Taiwo.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by tk2(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2014
NYSC will clerify your Issue at abuja cos ur case is quite strange in the sense that u've gone ahead for masters and u still want to serve, well now dat callup are out for those that did online and paid 4K u might need to hurryup cos there aint much time left nw. Wish you best of luck fellow corpers.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
tk2:
cool I registered from Benue State at first I taugth the process will be easy but it took two day to get through with it. At first network was bad and so was the servers too. after payment my biometric page wasn't opening the ict staff both at NYSC and where I went to went jst too good infact we send them a mail with my account and the issue was resolved in no time infact they called me to confirm the transaction. Well I was quite surprised when I was asked to fill in certaian information on the form so I ll advice you to go prepared with details like ur first school leaving certificate with address, year of entry and year finished.ur secondary school name with address and year finished, you ll also need two next of kins with their address and fone numbers. I even had to fill my trouser size, shoe size, and shirt size online. Pls after the tumbprintin or biometrics you need to scan a passport to be attached to ur credentials or better still go along with a passport jst one. Payment is done at d cafe with ur master or verve atm card pls to make tins easy make sure u have an active account and u receive alerts so that wen the transaction is done, a code is sent to ur mobile fone instantly(the one u opened ur bank account with)the code has about five or six digits with Two alphabets inclusive which is entered on the computer for verification(). You must also have an active email accout cos ur registration ID is ur email account. Ur callup and confirmation is forwarded to ur mail.and don't forget ur matric number and lastly ur jamb reg number. I hope dis will be of help.thumbs up NYSC ;

It is from your village grin mine was itch free tongue
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
koolmissy:
i intend participating in the nysc batch c 2014 program. i have already register online, but during my online application at the transcript upload area, i mistakenly uploaded wrong file. so in a nutshell in my online application my transcript is not uploaded, so i don't now if this is a problem during the verification process at abuja, or is it advice-able to repeat the online application afresh or i stick with the first completed application without transcript.

my second question is that, i want to know the last day of verification of document at abuja, because the appointment that was initially given to me was 30th september 2014, but i missed it, because i just finished my masters program and my graduation date is 10th october 2014, so i booked my flight for 14th and i would come for my verification on the 15th october 2014. i don't know if this is ok and i can still meet the november intake. please i need answers

Thanks
Taiwo.
You cant meet up with Batch C dear. You should wait till Batch A next year. Cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
tk2:
NYSC will clerify your Issue at abuja cos ur case is quite strange in the sense that u've gone ahead for masters and u still want to serve, well now dat callup are out for those that did online and paid 4K u might need to hurryup cos there aint much time left nw. Wish you best of luck fellow corpers.
Its not strange to have finished masters n still want to serve.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by khordistic(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
ailehwise:

i encounter dis too.but it has been successful.
track the link sent 2 ur email den type ur transaction ref ID given 2 u to knw if successful or still pending.
i just did and dy said "ID has been used"..wat shd i do?
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by slimderek(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2014
pls i completed my registration without stress and i have my slip, but i try to access my bio data page and it says "No record found for this e-mail address. Ensure you have completed your registration"

Pls help me out.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by dania30(f): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2014
slimderek:
pls i completed my registration without stress and i have my slip, but i try to access my bio data page and it says "No record found for this e-mail address. Ensure you have completed your registration"

Pls help me out.
That page has never worked... it says the same thing to everybody. so it's not an issue
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ADLYN(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hi
Please. I. Need help. I had an extra. Semester in school and I wrote my last paper on the 25th of september,2014. And my final results andprocessing of the resultwould be completed on the 27th of october,2014. I was advised by my staff adviser to register online that the result won't delay my mobilization. I don't know whether to believe or not, and I also want. To know if its. Compulsory for the school to senddown list of nysc candidates
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by ADLYN(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Does my school have to send. A list to nysc or the registration is enough for nysc.
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by dania30(f): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
ADLYN:
Does my school have to send. A list to nysc or the registration is enough for nysc.
Ur school has to send a list. The list is the 'senate approved list' like they called it. So NYSC makes use of both lists that is the online registration list and the masterlist...
In simple terms: if u register online and ur school doesn't send ur name, u won't be mobilized and vice-versa. So both are essential!
Re: NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free by Toyeckogrin: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Pls help out on the issue of invalid jamb registration number displaying on nysc portal 64464071IC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Changes In The 2014 BATCH 'B' Orientation Course / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.