Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie (7213 Views)

Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by Giststv: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Bad guy, Jim iyke caught having sex with an actress while on set of a movie
Click here to watch/download
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by olorunthobby(f): 2:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Giststv: Bad guy, Jim iyke caught having sex with an actress while on set of a movie
Click here to watch/download
It is not downloading..
pls o.p post the direct download link.. Thanks.
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by yahoofak(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2014
smh sha!
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by Airforce1(m): 4:26am On Aug 29, 2014
The actress must be Genevieve
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by innocentmay: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2014
I want to do my postgraduate programe in any of Dubai university , how do I go about it? I need help.
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by daryoor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
are you in any type of business an artists or you are into any activity
yea this is an opportunity for you to join the illuminate and become rich
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to
join and be super famous....................

if i say u are a fool, i will be overating you.

10 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by odedeyi01: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dis jim iyke guy na bad guy ... See as he dey bang d babe
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am so happy today......
I was elected to the post of welfare director in my department!!!!
I go dey comment for evry post i see....

Back to d matter,@OP,what is d name of d film nd wen dem go release am
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by chimerase2: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Op when I saw hw gentle u handled the story I went thier hoping to see things angry
Op had it been it was MB do u fink I would hv been happy with u for wasting ma MB undecided
Op believe u me thunder fit fire u angry
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to

daryoor:
if i say u are a fool, i will be overating you.

And believe me, people will still call that number
Smh....angry
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by chimerase2: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Smh....angry
and believe u me nobody will try dat shiiiti angry
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by penny01502: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
niether you are a professional frauster or you are just a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by odedeyi01: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wtf
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by daryoor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Smh....angry

all the 170 million of us cant be smart, sure millions Nigerians are imbe.ciles smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: [s]Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
join and be super famous....................[/s]
Mods Ban pls do the needful and ban this fella till when Naija Host another World Cup
Re: Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie by rattlesnake(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
u rubbish guys trying to promote IREPORTERS WITH BULL CRAP LISTEN TO ME

ITVREPORTERS WILL NEVER...LISTEN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Be like youtube
if youtube statred by posting nonsense they wont be as successful as they are today

(1) (Reply)

The Day My Big B00bs Fell Out From By Bra : Actress Saraphina (photos) / Boris Becker's Wife Lilly Goes Topless In Ibiza... photo / RIP Miss Akwa Ibom(Tourism). We'll Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.