Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (20016 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by ShineuEye: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Even Mimiko of LP is canvassing for PDP, a real big blow to Tinubu's grip of Lagos. Time for Tinubu to think up new cash cow, the milking of Lagos since 1999 is about to come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by 2fine2fast(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
I am less concerned about what Mimiko said, says and will say; his credibility and respect from the his "EX- PEOPLE" is depreciating by the minute, even worse than that of the Zimbabwean dollar.
The ONLY thing that matters to me in that post is "nans" dragging MANDELA'S hallowed name in the mud by giving an award that bears his name to "bode george". Both nans & bode george are so worthless and useless that i can't even start their names in Capitals. Infact i feel like vomitting on this sacrilege.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Blaqsmith(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Ba$tard son of a ba$tard father.

Omo ale jatijati
sofry bruh grin
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Donbabaj: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Na Tinubu cause all this rubbish wey Mimiko dey yarn! angry
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by edo3(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Ala ti o ni le se,,,IMPOSSICANT...anyway sha there is no harm in trying..

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by wallex1983(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Diaris Godu oooooº°˚˚˚°º°˚˚˚°º‎​
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2014
The event attracted several bigwigs in the PDP from across the South-West geo-political zone, including former Speaker, House of Representatives, Honourable Dimeji Bankole; former Governors Adebayo Alao-Akala, Gbenga Daniel; former Ministers Caleb Olubolade, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, Chief Ebenezer Babatope; Chief Ishola Filani, Prince Buruji Kashamu, Captain Tunji Shelle and Honourable Dave Salako.

Others are governorship aspirants on the PDP platform, including Mr Jimi Agbaje, Dr Adegbola Dominic, Tunji Olowu, Dr Ade Dosumu, Dr Adetokunbo Pearse; Mr Dare Adeleke, Mr Bayo Olagoke, among others.

See them, bunch of serial election losers. Daniel that couldn't win his base in Ogun, Bankole that lost re-election even as an incumbent speaker, Caleb Olubode that was flogged by fayose, Akala that couldn't retain his seat as Gov despite the rigging and incumbency, Kashamu that has no electoral value in the SW talkless of a whole Lagos, Ogunlewe is APC mole grin etc... Imagine the people "assuring" the President of Lagos. Indeed Jonathan is surrounded by clueless people. Cluelessness begat cluelessness. I can't wait to see another Pro Koro Vs Pro Bode George fight against each other as usual cheesy....

Goodluck to them in their "Lagos fantasy"

20 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by profdotcom2: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2014
justi4jesu: They should ride on..
yess
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by fiverrwin(f): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2014
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by wallex1983(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
I thought Mimiko was emerging as a notable force to be reckoned, as a man whose ideology stands out. He has finally taken a bow. That may not be too good for him now as his own ideology must be suppressed in GEJ's. Anyway, he would go back to Abuja if Jona wins sha. That I know.

But 8years of pdp in ogun, juxtaposed with 7years of Apc......... The difference iڪ clear sha.

Ile lanwo ka to somol'oruko

9 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by allanphash7(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
what is this fool saying? even your entire PDP cant say it authoritatively

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by sorom4: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
harde2lah: Now compare Lagos under APC for 16years to Nigeria under PDP for 15years. The difference is crystal clear. Lagos has been so blessed with Visionary Leaders. Eko oni baje oo
You got me cracking my ribs with laughter. Visionary Leaders? Guess Bola Tinubu is a Visionary Leader of your dream

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Sylvarresta(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2014
It's like Lagos always scared them, why can't he just boost of his own state........ PDP can only win in Lagos, when Ronaldo join Qpr

12 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by gabriel212: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
WHY cant he shut his mouth. A man who had cross into the PDP government in other to be relevant in Nigeria political structure should PDP win the 2015 general election. how will he explain his political crossing to the world isnt it coated with greediness?
though APC might not have the large margin of 2011 but lAGOS STATE still belong to the APC IN 2015! In addition poeple confidence in GEJ goverment is fast eroding than anyone could fathom so if APC got it right in the primary election, 2015 will be in their favour!

8 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by abworld6deep(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
PDP can take over ondo state... But Lagos! Nah...they gotta try harder. I don't like both parties though, but PDP...that's another set back. They really needs to shot ahead the cloud.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Sylvarresta(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
barcanista: The event attracted several bigwigs in the PDP from across the South-West geo-political zone, including former Speaker, House of Representatives, Honourable Dimeji Bankole; former Governors Adebayo Alao-Akala, Gbenga Daniel; former Ministers Caleb Olubolade, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, Chief Ebenezer Babatope; Chief Ishola Filani, Prince Buruji Kashamu, Captain Tunji Shelle and Honourable Dave Salako.

Others are governorship aspirants on the PDP platform, including Mr Jimi Agbaje, Dr Adegbola Dominic, Tunji Olowu, Dr Ade Dosumu, Dr Adetokunbo Pearse; Mr Dare Adeleke, Mr Bayo Olagoke, among others.

See them, bunch of serial election losers. Daniel that couldn't win his base in Ogun, Bankole that lost re-election even as an incumbent speaker, Caleb Olubode that was flogged by fayose, Akala that couldn't retain his seat as Gov despite the rigging and incumbency, Kashamu that has no electoral value in the SW talkless of a whole Lagos, Ogunlewe is APC mole grin etc... Imagine the people "assuring" the President of Lagos. Indeed Jonathan is surrounded by clueless people. Cluelessness begat cluelessness. I can't wait to see another Pro Koro Vs Pro Bode George fight against each other as usual cheesy....

Goodluck to them in their "Lagos fantasy"
Bro u no add another thing, all of them are thieves in a sane country they will be in jail now.... because Daniel, Bankole and Akala still have case with EFCC (toothless rotweiler)

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by abu12: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice: I know fayose will not be there.....he is angling to corner the South west Gej 2015 funds alone.....Mimiko decamping is the game changer..for PDP South West.

It is money they are looking for
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Sylvarresta(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
sorom4: You got me cracking my ribs with laughter. Visionary Leaders? Guess Bola Tinubu is a Visionary Leader of your dream
Am not saying Tinubu is a saint but he did his best for Lagos, compare to mr clueless who is not clueless when it comes to corruption..... Sorry I mean stealing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by sorom4: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Sylvarresta: Am not saying Tinubu is a saint but he did his best for Lagos, compare to mr clueless who is not clueless when it comes to corruption..... Sorry I mean stealing
Did his best? Verily I say unto you; you are not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by EldaTimba(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Iroko joor...............
Some people did not even read the complete story.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by isetilaye: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Iroko is back ,pdp on the march again.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by KAYMANjayi(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Mr Governor , can you tell your achievement in Ondo state so far? [b] Big mouth small heart. What project/s do you have that the president can commission ?

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by seankay(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
This freaking bastar*d is freaking annoying.No single road project in Ondo state in 6years undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by CaptainBomb(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Emmalot121: .
Devil is Watching.
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Sylvarresta(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
sorom4: Did his best? Verily I say unto you; you are not a Nigerian
Do you live in Lagos? If no please don't quote me again. Just imagine PDP in power for the past 16years in Lagos, it would have a been a total mess.

6 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by yinchar(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
The Cankerworms got me laughing.....WIN Lagos State....Lmao....Thats till 3058

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by EldaTimba(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2014
seankay: This freaking bastar*d is freaking annoying.No single road project in Ondo state in 6years undecided
Are u serious? What of Owo dualisation, arakale road? Several township roads? Mimiko is not a media freak lyk APC's governor does not make him an under-performing governor. He is not perfect but he is better than all south west governor except Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Jummsy(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2014
ShineuEye: Even Mimiko of LP is canvassing for PDP, a real big blow to Tinubu's grip of Lagos. Time for Tinubu to think up new cash cow, the milking of Lagos since 1999 is about to come to an end.
Mimiko is no more an LP member hope you know that?
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2014
This fool call mimiko should shut up his hole of a mouth, shouldn't he be more worried about his new party winning his state in the next election??
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by Emmalot121(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2014
CaptainBomb: Devil is Watching.
Is there a crime in being SMART? grin
Re: Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko by EldaTimba(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Adetayo100: This fool call mimiko should shut up his hole of a mouth, shouldn't he be more worried about his new party winning his state in the next election??

Keep dreaming. There are only two MAJOR parties in ondo state before MIMIKO decamped---PDP and LP. APC has 3 parallel executives and a whole lot of them have decamped to LP. Now,that LP's brain master is in PDP, it is a easy ride for Jonathan and PDP. Btw, Mimiko is on his second term and next guber election comes up in 2016/2017.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP / Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.