Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation (1008 Views)

Fear Of Ebola: This US Air Passenger Isn’t Taking Any Risks At All [PHOTO] / EBOLA: This Is What US Gave To Nigeria To Contain Spread Of The Virus / Ebola; This Is Actually True, Tobacco Is The Cure For Ebola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by crunchyg: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
NOW EBOLA IS IN PH!!
Seriously, why are some pple so wicked & selfish? First, it was patrick sawyer, who flew in2 d country despite knwing dat he had the virus, & d would be effect to unsuspecting Nigerians. For wat? Secondly it was a calous nurse, who escaped quarantine to Enugu to see the "family" 4wat? Probably 2 share d virus wit her family & friends, who she claimed 2 love. Then came d devilish doctor, who should ve knwn beta wat EBOLA is capable of. Why secretly treat d diplomat, was it al 4 money or was he trying to play hero? So wicked dat he never cared 4 his family, his 3months old baby, his friends, co-worker, patients at d hospital & d hotel staff & pple dat came dia. Now he is dead, wia is d money dat he lusted 4. Over 70 pple had contact wt d evil doctor, hw abt those who had contact wt d 70 pple? May God help us all.
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Hi there, I understand your anger and frustration, I've wondered the same. All the people can do now is pray and take preventative measures to avoid any infection from unknown carriers. I have family in Nigeria and I'm very worried about them, I just pray this comes to a quick end.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by Danhumprey: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
You can't blame them. Most of them are not aware that they have contact the virus. The symptoms doesn't show until few days afterward.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
crunchyg: NOW EBOLA IS IN PH!!
Seriously, why are some pple so wicked & selfish? First, it was patrick sawyer, who flew in2 d country despite knwing dat he had the virus, & d would be effect to unsuspecting Nigerians. For wat? Secondly it was a calous nurse, who escaped quarantine to Enugu to see the "family" 4wat? Probably 2 share d virus wit her family & friends, who she claimed 2 love. Then came d devilish doctor, who should ve knwn beta wat EBOLA is capable of. Why secretly treat d diplomat, was it al 4 money or was he trying to play hero? So wicked dat he never cared 4 his family, his 3months old baby, his friends, co-worker, patients at d hospital & d hotel staff & pple dat came dia. Now he is dead, wia is d money dat he lusted 4. Over 70 pple had contact wt d evil doctor, hw abt those who had contact wt d 70 pple? May God help us all.

Ignorance my dear, while I fear the chain reaction of corruption, I am more mortified the chain reaction of Ignorance in Nigeria,
the doctor got money no doubt but that is not all, he must have undermined the lethal power of the virus, same with the Lagos consultant who passed, she handled Sawyer with a great deal of suspicion yet did not quarantine him, what does that tell you?
She undermined the virus to a great extent.
The way out is for us to increase our sensitization campaign, take this campaign to the grass root that is the only way out.
It is unfortunate that people who ought to know are the most ignorant, Now we are having professional health care workers who are this ignorant about this virus, imagine when it gets to the market men and women with little or no knowledge about this monster?
In the words of a BBC correspondent in Liberia, he called Ebola a "ruthless killer who shows no mercy".
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Doesn't this diplomat have a name and how come he is not being charged with manslaughter?
Nigerians need to see his face.
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by crunchyg: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
xcelsia: Hi there, I understand your anger and frustration, I've wondered the same. All the people can do now is pray and take preventative measures to avoid any infection from unknown carriers. I have family in Nigeria and I'm very worried about them, I just pray this comes to a quick end.

Hi dear, I got you all we really need to do is to pray because this whole saga is really turning into something else. I pray that nothing will happen to your people here in nigeria amen.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by crunchyg: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
This should be on front page. Ebola patients should learn from this so they don't behave like their friends
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by jpphilips(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
I wont rule out wickedness completely, A black man is a black mind, Dr iyke's wife is a doctor too, now she already knew what killed her husband but gladly went to UPTH to deposit his corpse and failed to inform the mortician what killed her hubby.
I got info she is denying knowledge but ask me, between I and doctors, who should know the symptoms of Ebola?
If the doctors claim they don't know, then God help us in pH.
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
crunchyg:
Hi dear, I got you all we really need to do is to pray because this whole saga is really turning into something else. I pray that nothing will happen to your people here in nigeria amen.
Awww thanks, amen and yours too smiley
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by crunchyg: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
xcelsia: Awww thanks, amen and yours too smiley

Amen xcelsia, so how is texas today?
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
crunchyg:
Amen xcelsia, so how is texas today?
Quite lovely today, it's been very hot but we got some rain yesterday and that helped a lot. Hope the weather is tolerable where you are, enjoy the rest of your day smiley
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by allycat: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
jpphilips: I wont rule out wickedness completely, A black man is a black mind, Dr iyke's wife is a doctor too, now she already knew what killed her husband but gladly went to UPTH to deposit his corpse and failed to inform the mortician what killed her hubby.
I got info she is denying knowledge but ask me, between I and doctors, who should know the symptoms of Ebola?
If the doctors claim they don't know, then God help us in pH.

The wife had nothing to do with the corpse in UPTH mortuary, the body was evacuated from the hospital he died by men from the ministry of healt h(in full PPE) and for some reason instead of disposing of it put it in a mortuary. It was even the wife that alerted authorities that her husband may have ebola.
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by crunchyg: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
xcelsia: Quite lovely today, it's been very hot but we got some rain yesterday and that helped a lot. Hope the weather is tolerable where you are, enjoy the rest of your day smiley

Yea I am in Lagos and the weather is quite ok here. You really sound nice, looks you are a nice person?
Re: Ebola: This Attitudes Of Ebola Carriers, Do We Call It Wickedness Or Desperation by jpphilips(m): 4:42am On Sep 07, 2014
allycat:

The wife had nothing to do with the corpse in UPTH mortuary, the body was evacuated from the hospital he died by men from the ministry of healt h(in full PPE) and for some reason instead of disposing of it put it in a mortuary. It was even the wife that alerted authorities that her husband may have ebola.

Men from the Ministry of health in full PPE, took an Ebola body to the morgue and allowed a mortician to handle it? define Ignorance my dear!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why The Low Enligntenment On HIV PEP / . / Pls Help!!! Razor Bumps Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.