Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly (1671 Views)

Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. / Catholic Vs Christian Association Of Nigeria / Ban Christian Association Of Nig-jubril Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
2 Thessalonians 2:3…Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, THE SON OF PERDITION
I take personal responsibility for all written here! This is a burden I have carried for days now. Jeremiah 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
There is an audio message tagged ‘wake up call’, going viral everywhere, especially in the Christian community in the Southwest. Having listened to that message over and over, I can conclude that CAN is a religious arm of PDP under the present leadership of CAN. Something isn't just straight about the message. It looks to me like a heavens cry, 'sandwiched' with personal opinions to make Jonathan’s candidacy acceptable to the southwest.. I always have issue with religious body imposing a candidate on d nation in d name of God. Here are my points:
1. D issue of Islamic agenda is well taken and thank God, many of us are hearing ds heart cry better now. But for those involved in missions work beyond d church wall, it's been echoed over and over in our hearing... That, I agree 100%.
2. If Babangida took $21 billion, and gave to the IOC, CAN can take it up legally on our behalf if they mean business for the Church.
3. We have had other president of CAN in the past, who upheld the banner of truth for Christ, even in military era. So painting a picture as though Christian community should celebrate for having present CAN leadership, who has never stood for the masses against the tyranny of government of the day, is at best taking the entire church for granted.
4. Warning the church about ‘prosperity message’ is timely but, the message should be lived out in principle from CAN leadership, then, the message will have enough weight , else the message is contradicting the lifestyles of same leadership.
5. CAN is not well funded, we all agree that is wrong. But CAN leadership has enough money to pay for hanging private jet every day. So why exactly is CAN talking about funding when they have individuals who have private jet as priority? All these are just preambles!
6. 'Nigeria problem is not corruption but, dual ideology within Nigeria constitution': No Sir, Nigeria problem is first and clearly corrupt leaders. Obasanjo was presented as the ‘anointed of the church’, he knew about those dual ideology yet, under him, Sharia was implemented in Zamfara and other states. All he said was ‘Sharia will die a natural death’. What exactly were the church leaders we always saw in Aso Rock during Obasanjo was telling him about church agenda. Were they going there for personal agenda, and never mentioned that which pertains to the Church agenda?
7. The Pastor said there is a handshake between the northwest and southwest, as such we must stop APC agenda. That is exactly what they wanted to sell, sandwiched between heart cry message, to transport PDP and Jonathan to the gullible Southwest religious Zombies.
. ‘2015 Lagos State Governor must be a Christian’. You see how funny CAN can go in playing PDP game! Who exactly do the Church have to represent ‘us’? We are talking of good leadership, CAN is talking of somebody they can always have access to. They should tell us a Christian Governor as at now, representing the teaching of Jesus in leadership. He said, we should not accept a Christian candidate an Islamic party (APC) gives, ‘we should choose our own candidate under another party: What is the name of that ‘another party, PDP? Now the agenda within the message is getting clearer!!
9. The preacher said Abacha was the best president because God used him to depose the then Sultan. Abacha is not d best president Nigeria ever had, dt is a personal opinion of d minister, not God's. It's as good as saying Pharaoh was d best and perfect leader God ever raised for d Israelis simply because under him, Israelites had their freedom as it was written.
10. The Pastor said ‘whether Obasanjo did the right thing or not does not matter, he was a covenant child’. The problem of insensitivity from the pulpit is becoming obvious now. David the king was a covenant child, yet he was raised as a king ‘FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE’. A covenant child who ruled with wickedness is a cousin to d devil. God is not glorified that way! That is not God's way.
11. Here is the BIG BANG THEORY: 2015 has nothing to do with whether Jonathan is performing or not performing. The President who takes Nigeria into 2015, is the one who takes control for the next 100 years…He said Jonathan is 100% successful in d sight of God. Ha, Apistacy! Jonathan is not God's anointed 100% fulfilling what God plans for Nigeria (that is blasphemy, stop being gullible). That is d exact thing CAN leadership wants to sell out through religious abracadabra (after all, they are comfortable). Leadership is about d people, God never intends to put a leader that will oppress Human being by any means. Drop your religious goggle and judge if Nigeria is better for it under Jonathan in as Any ramifications. When d righteous rule ppu, are happy, when d wicked rules ppu mourn. How can Church leaders say openly that Jonathan is doing what God asks him to do? Stop selling personal gain of religious leaders to d body as though d absolute truth. Jonathan is not advancing d kingdom purpose, CAN should stop being an extension of PDP to oppress d land. Stop painting our most high God as an insensitive and oppressive God.
Kindomnewsng.com? PROPHECY? That is the issue. What exactly is this 'prophecy' that fits Jonathan into the program of the church? Don't we have right to know as the children of the Kingdom if there is any 'special prophecy'? From who? We should stop being used by a few for personal gain lest we pray amis! Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?(James 3:11). How can same leadership, sold out to Mormonism and materialism have a clear cut direction for the church in Nigeria? Their offspring in Christendom are making the offering of God detestable like the days of Saul. They don’t know anything about Prophecy of Jonathan.. God can use a MUSLIM President or Governor to dismantle what Islam has put together for years.....They said Obasanjo was fulfilling prophecy then, and we asked questions that they can’t answer. Which Prophecy is making Jonathan oppress the land? Nigeria's debt has gone up again, family life deteriorated because of economy; more difficult as a Christian to make ends meet if you want to stand straight under same administration...Is that what the Prophecy all about? God can't put a man there, and humanity is suffering, and some folks are talking of one prophecy in the sky. What exactly do we know as prophecy...This is the Prophecy I personally can see it's fulfillment under Jonathan clearly: WOE UNTO YOU OH LAND, WHEN YOUR KING IS A CHILD, AND YOUR PRINCES(LEGISLATORS) FEAST IN THE MORNING. The same leadership will not support, if a serious, accountable, well known disciple of Jesus joins politics. They rather will align with anyone bearing Christian name by mouth who they can control for gain. Christians should stop complaining about politics when they are discouraging disciples involvement in politics. If APC leaders are predominantly Muslims, it is because they are always involved,( though that should not juatify such inbalance in APC). It is time to take d kingdom into politics, Jonathan cannot be our representative, he is not serving any divine agenda. CAN has never stood for d masses, under Jonathan rule of incompetence and insensitivity. This river is polluted, God must wash His church, get rid of leaders who exchanged our scepter for political gain and affiliation. Cyrus was not a Jew, yet d vessel of God for restoration of all dt were written!. Jonathan is not part of ds Kingdom yet, High priest, Herod, and Pharisees are d same, used against Jesus. Stop being gullible, sift d message, and hold on to reality of d call to prayer in it. Now if this agenda ever flies and Jonathan is there till 2019, what then will CAN come up with? Nothing? By that time, PDP has no choice than to pick a northerner, & a Muslim. APC also has to pick a northerner & a Muslim ( is it logical enough? it can’t be a southern President again, & not a Christian). U see why all ds sandwich is dangerous.... CAN is using church to play a dirty game. They are not concerned about d church o, they are concerned about more jets, private universities, more waivers till 2019. Sorry my post is disappointing. Maybe I hear a distance drum, dancing to another tune!

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly by ttaiwo09: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

Pls where can I learn Graphic design in osogbo, Osun state. Please drop me a contacts.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly by kunle357(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
space booked.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly by Ubenedictus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Did you just find out that CAN has turned political?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Agenda That Must Not Fly by DrummaBoy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well written.

Please, OP, employ paragraphs, etc, it will help reading.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women That Will Go To Heaven: 'will They Deliver In Heaven? / Are Nairaland Moderator Against Christians?? / Music Is Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.