Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

2nd Chance!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2nd Chance!!!!!!! (1102 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Chance!!!!!!! by JEITO: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
My whole life has been playing before my eyes like a movie.

From the beginning of it all, until now. Everything- the good, the bad, the ugly, the highs, the lows, the fun, the sadness, the mistakes made, the lessons learnt etc. And I wonder what I'll choose, if I had the chance to replay this movie undecided

Now I ask my fellow Nairalanders: if you have the opportunity to start your life all over, would you choose to live this same way, would you prefer to be somebody else or are there things you would change about yourself
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by egopersonified(f): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Same life? Yes. But with too much money.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
i'ld live the same way, and make the same mistakes, only i'd make dem sooner
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by zoeee(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: i'ld live the same way, and make the same mistakes, only i'd make dem sooner
Lol... Sooner?
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
yes, sooner...
#no regrets#
zoeee:
Lol... Sooner?
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by JEITO: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: i'ld live the same way, and make the same mistakes, only i'd make dem sooner
hmm...why make same mistakes when you obviously suffered as a result of it in the first place?
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
mistakes make a part of who you are
and i wouldnt want to change me in any way
mistakes arent bad....
they only open your eyes...
and i want my eyes opened a little earlier
JEITO: hmm...why make same mistakes when you obviously suffered as a result of it in the first place?
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by beeevan: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lots of money is all i want that isn't there yet, am satisfied with my life, more money will make it just perfect!
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by aboyaji(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
poverty na bastaaaard!!!

Where is money when you neede it? +wisdom
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by Fraih(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
My life has been beautiful especially with tough times and some odds which helped me get stronger,better and wiser-which made me a better me but,
If I have the chance to live it again,I wouldn't wana do some things again,wouldn't wana invest time in some things again,wouldn't wana meet some people again...nah!!
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by GboyegaD(m): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2014
I do appreciate my life nonetheless, if given another chance, I don't mind making same mistakes but, I will choose to be more serious and focus early in life.
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by corisande: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
if I had a 2nd chance to start over again,
I'll never do some things I did
Re: 2nd Chance!!!!!!! by JEITO: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Too many people wanting more money and nothing else....

(1) (Reply)

Mum's Refusal To Have Her 5- Year-old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart. / So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) / Am In A Precarious Situation What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.